sgy1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What should I use any other supplement with protein powder and weight gainer ?

I'm a newbie and doing bodybuilding for just 2.5 months.Started at 132 pounds with a super skinny scrawny body with %8 bf , now 147 pounds with %11-12 bodyfat.I just started to ICF 5x5 full body workouts , 3 day a week.I'm using 200 gr dymatize weight gainer daily and 2 scoops of optimum protein.I also have multivitamin everyday , 1 time.To gain weight , I eat 3000 cal daily(no junks and craps , just needed foods for carbs , protein and healthy fats) , including supplements' calories.I want to get bigger faster.What should I add as a supplement for that ?

1- Despite using weight gainer and protein powder , should I also use amino acids ? Is it early for me or will it be extra beneficial to get more muscle mass ?

2- I can also add creatine , but there are a lot of rumours about.I can't decide.First I don't know how much it will help me to lift heavier , also creatin provides to gain weight but will all of gains that came from creatine , go back ?

Money for supplements is not a criterian , I stopped smoking when I have started to bodybuilding , so I reserved the cigarettes' money to supplements.Just asking what should I use adding to weight gainer and protein powder now.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. BCAAs are most beneficial while in a calorie deficit and trying to lose weight. You are bulking, so is say BCAAs are not necessary.

2. Creatine will help your recovery and maybe a small boost in strength. The added weight is just a small amount of water weight that really isn't noticeable. 5g of creatine anytime a day will work. Don't buy into that whole loading phase people talk about.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. I typically only recommend BCAAs to those cutting, or training fasted. IMO they will not really benefit you while on a bulk, you will be getting ample BCAAs through the protein you consume.

2. Creatine is definitely worth investing in. Its a very cost effective supplement, and is beneficial whether cutting, bulking or maintaining. Do 5g a day for a month, then 3g on workout days. Take it however and whenever you want.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. you dont want to put on weight to fast because a majority of it will be fat
    2. creatine has proven science behind to so invest in some.
    IG: kenneth_prime