MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Supplements and Competition

When do you guys stop taking Pre-Work out such as Nano Vapor or other's in the competition schedule, or do you continue for as long as possible?

acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MACIT32 View Post
    When do you guys stop taking Pre-Work out such as Nano Vapor or other's in the competition schedule, or do you continue for as long as possible?
    Good question. Would like to know the answer as well. I could see myself taking it before walking out on stage lol. But maybe that's a bad idea?

MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MACIT32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by acandales001 View Post
    Good question. Would like to know the answer as well. I could see myself taking it before walking out on stage lol. But maybe that's a bad idea?
    I figure if it doesn't have creatine in it, why not run it till the week of?

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I figure if it doesn't have creatine in it, why not run it till the week of?
    I use NO Xplode or No Shotgun even during peak week. I use about a scoop in water before pumping up backstage at comps. Pops my veins out, better pump up.
    The Best is Yet to Come!

Originally Posted by KnowstheSky View Post
    I use NO Xplode or No Shotgun even during peak week. I use about a scoop in water before pumping up backstage at comps. Pops my veins out, better pump up.
    Your looking good, great job and thanks for the response!

acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KnowstheSky View Post
    This sounds good to me....figure I could go with a scoop of Hemavol for final pump backstage!

jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't use nano vapor if you bought it for me op! Lol having said that like someone stated before I would cut out anything with creatine in it a few month prior to comp
    Jonathan Alloggio NSCA-CPT
    For unlimited workout programs and trainer support visit:
    www.eliteonlinefitness.com
    NPC Competitor
    Current
    Max bench 225x5
    Max dead 400
    Max squat 305X6

hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hydrolize has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I stay on a preworkout until about 2 weeks before stepping on stage. That includes creatine supplements as well.

I have seen some people use it leading up to the competition and even back stage. That's not something I've ever done and don't think I'll ever try. Everyone is different man.
    My Muscular Development Videoshoot - http://tinyurl.com/6qhetfl
    IdolMaker Sponsored Athlete
    Stacked N Jacked Clothing Athlete
    ******** - http://tinyurl.com/c22fk2q
    Instagram - @JoeyMoreno

Originally Posted by hydrolize View Post
    I stay on a preworkout until about 2 weeks before stepping on stage. That includes creatine supplements as well.

I have seen some people use it leading up to the competition and even back stage. That's not something I've ever done and don't think I'll ever try. Everyone is different man.
    I will run pre-work out and additional creatine as well as vitamins until 2 weeks out, thank you.

hhshred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I take it up to the day before. I load water up to 2 gallons then 2 days out cut it and get dryyyy. I wouldn't use it the day of, because you don't want to retain any water. I haven't had any problems doing this and I still get down to 3%bf.

Originally Posted by jalloggio View Post
    I wouldn't use nano vapor if you bought it for me op! Lol having said that like someone stated before I would cut out anything with creatine in it a few month prior to comp
    Perhaps I should stop taking Nano Vapor could you provide me with why you do not like it and what your preference is?

SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000)
    I prefer to cut out a lot of extra stuff 2 weeks out. Mostly things that have artificial sweeteners and or coloring. Not for any specific reason other than me hoping it will help "tighten". No I don't have any evidence this actually works. I just prefer the idea of whole foods and water only. Ill switch to coffee for my pre workout once I kick the Preworkout.
    - You Can Easily Judge the Character of a Man by How He Treats Those Who Can Do Nothing for Him -