Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to cook breakfast every morning but I've gotten lazy...I just throw pasteurized egg whites, oats, frozen banana, some kinda nut butter and cayenne pepper (no idea why I love spicy so much) into a blender and drink my vitamins with it. Sometimes I'll throw berries or spinach or whatever in...just depends on what I have in the house.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sarahe215 View Post
    Overnight oats! 1/2c oats, 1 scoop whey, 1//2c unsweetened vanilla almond milk all in a sorta-empty jar of PB!! OMNOMNOM.

If not, I'll have chocolate fiber one cereal and replace the milk with a vanilla protein shake. OMG, or VANILLA CHEX with corfetti cake batter whey and almond milk! Now I'm hungry..great.
    I've been wanting to play around with overnight oat recipes...I love things like meusli. Do the oats keep a firm texture when you soak them instead of cook them? Guess I could take the time to find out for myself...LOL

demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Usually one of the following: eggs, PB and banana, or some greek yogurt and PB.

Just tried these tasty chicken sausages though so I think eggs and chicken sausage will be my new breakfast for a little while.
    Have you done something today to take yourself to the next level?

Always thinking of making $$ crew

Help Others. Be Humble. Life is Great.

snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So many tasty sounding breakfasts on here! For me, I struggle to eat in the morning so I always have the same thing; chocolate protein shake with banana and PB blitzed through. You'd have thought it would get boring every day, but it never does. It's delish!

JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JillUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am totally hooked on oatmeal bakes right now:

40g gluten free oats
    1 scoop cinnamon roll whey protein
    1/2 cup eggwhites
    1/4 cup water
    Cinnamon, stevia to taste, sometimes some raisins or goji berries

Mix it in a small oven-safe dish and bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
    Top with peanut butter, coconut milk and a bit of sugar free syrup.

Otherwise I might have a couple eggs with hummus, sauerkraut and whatever veggies I have on hand.
    Instagram: @JillBFit

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snicccka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cup of oatmeal with full cream milk and a banana.. and a glass of milk

Or, 3 eggs and 4 slices of bread.. and a glass of milk

Goal is to gain weight (cleanly) to get more size on my legs/butt.. Can't say I really know what I'm doing but ahhh welllll

AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At home and too lazy to make eggs so...greek yogurt with chopped dried figs. Simple and delish!

WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittenMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got sick of 7eggwhites and 2 whole. So I mix half te egg whites w a scoop of cinnamon bun protein powder one she egg and mix up and cook it like a pancake. Put some pb on top. Mmmm mmmm

KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    4 egg whites, 2 slices of toast or English muffin with spreadable honey OR protein shake with veggie muffin
    Everything you've ever wanted, is on the other side of fear.

PR:
    Squat 205
    Bench 130
    Deadlift 245

AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KDelRio View Post
    4 egg whites, 2 slices of toast or English muffin with spreadable honey OR protein shake with veggie muffin
    Veggie muffin recipe please? *bambi eyes*

KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AnnalisaLynn View Post
    Veggie muffin recipe please? *bambi eyes*
    Wish I could say I have an awesome homemade recipe haha but actually they're frozen by a brand called garden lites and they're so very tasty especially the zucchini chocolate that one I have for dessert
    Everything you've ever wanted, is on the other side of fear.

PR:
    Squat 205
    Bench 130
    Deadlift 245

Originally Posted by KDelRio View Post
    Wish I could say I have an awesome homemade recipe haha but actually they're frozen by a brand called garden lites and they're so very tasty especially the zucchini chocolate that one I have for dessert
    Oh I know that brand! I have their vegetable soufflé when my veggie intake is low and I feel to burn all of the broccoli in the world. I will look out for the muffins! Zucchini chocolate???? Sounds amazing!

CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CardioBunny21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Same thing every single day:
    -3 eggs on top of 2 servings hashed browns cooked in olive oil, I mix those all together in a bowl, delicious!
    -3 links of turkey sausage
    -protein bar

Have been doing this for I can't even remember how long, a really really long time though.

That sound really good! Have you tried turkey bacon with you're meals ?

VeeSez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am so trying some of these recipes. Yum!

AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsheTuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stir fry with 2 eggs. Only keeps my full about 2 hours. I usually have yogurt and nuts as morning snack to hold me off until lunchtime

nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive been eating green spinach protein pancakes a lot lately. With butter.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Things I enjoy eating for breakfast:

• 2 sunny-side up or poached eggs
    • 0.5 cup oatmeal with 2 egg whites and 0.25 cup blueberries
    • light multigrain English muffin with 2% plain or fruit-flavored Greek yogurt
    • omelette of 2 egg whites, 0.25 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, and chopped tomato, onion, and pepper
    • 1 tbsp. peanut butter on a rice cake
    • 0.5 cup coffee with 0.5 cup unsweetened soy milk
    • 1 cup tea

I make sure to have a good balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fihe View Post

I make sure to have a good balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
    Funny you say that, since none of the examples you posted are "balanced" in all three macro nutrients. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Why did you say that? in fact...A cup of tea has no fat, protein or carbs.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nicholina View Post
    Funny you say that, since none of the examples you posted are "balanced" in all three macro nutrients. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Why did you say that? in fact...A cup of tea has no fat, protein or carbs.
    Ah, I forgot to say that I'll have those foods in combinations with a pretty good balance (i.e. two eggs, English muffin, Greek yogurt). The drinks I included just because...I like to drink something with my food.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndecisiveGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depends on the day. During the week it'll be either oats with banana, almonds and a shake, or Greek yogurt with fruit and a slice of toast.
    On weekends it's normally eggs and a bagel or pitta.
    Indecisive n00b :P

AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000) AlexW1991 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IndecisiveGirl View Post
    Depends on the day. During the week it'll be either oats with banana, almonds and a shake, or Greek yogurt with fruit and a slice of toast.
    On weekends it's normally eggs and a bagel or pitta.
    Lol at post and username content
    I have a log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157027003&p=1135654303#post1135654303

apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100) apier is not very well liked. (-100)
    eggs and avocado

lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) lSOFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weekdays- lemon water, banana with peanut butter, and protein shake

Weekends- omelet with veggies and bacon...yummy

Quest4Gains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today I had salmon with poached egg on whole meal bread, washed down with my greens complex

Quest4Gains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lSOFit View Post
    Weekdays- lemon water, banana with peanut butter, and protein shake

Weekends- omelet with veggies and bacon...yummy
    Is that lemon water literally just lemon in water lol?

Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kimba707 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also start the day with a pint of warm lemon water! Feels good to have something cleansing first thing.

Never been a morning or a breakfast person really. Tried oats for a while but just don't have the time so for the past couple of years I make smoothies to drink while getting ready for work. Usually a soy or nut milk base (avoid dairy when possible), throw in a small amount of fruit for sweetness (small banana or a few berries), then load in the veg... spinach, kale, carrots, cucumbers, celery, lettuce, spring greens, whatever I've got really. Add some protein powder or a couple tablespoons of a superfood (spirulina, flax, chia, hemp seed, maca, wheatgrass, cacao nibs, etc...), whizz it all up and its good to go! I get variety by switching up the flavours and for special treat days I add peanut butter or coconut, yum! On weekends I might do eggs, turkey bacon or oats as I generally have more time for meal prep than during the week!

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Violettt View Post
    I usually have a granola bar, oatmeal with cinnamon, or scrambled eggs.
    6oz ribeye,scrambled egg, grits, multi and OJ

Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jecrabbit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Always a huge jug of lemon & cranberry water.

Whatever fruit I'm in the mood for (enough to fill me up). I'll either have it raw & on its own which is really refreshing or I'll make more of it with some recipes, like my banana & oat pancakes or avocado toast ^.^

Try to throw a good source of fibre in too.

Or lots of mornings I will make a smoothie with fruits, veggies etc.
    Last edited by Jecrabbit; 04-23-2014 at 05:27 PM.

cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lately have been on an oatmeal kick, the instant kind which I know gets bad rep but I'm picky about the brand (only get Quaker Weight Control or Kashi, both with lots of protein and fiber and low, if any, sugar content).
    Usually its a package of instant and greek yogurt, berries, sometimes mix the oatmeal with a tbsp of PB (delish), lots of cinnamon, and coffee with milk. I work out in the mornings about 1-2 hrs after breakfast so that's my pre-workout as well. If I don't workout in the morning then sometimes I'll have kashi cereal with soy milk mixed with berries, cinnamon and protein powder.
    Days that I work I have a protein bar plus greek yogurt...I don't work out on those days (volunteer EMT, 2x a month or so whenever I can) so I try to focus on lots of protein and limiting the carbs throughout the day. And I need to be satisfied for awhile...people don't stop calling 911 usually
    Tend to rotate between those two mentioned above though. I love my breakfast

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone's breakfast sounds sooo gooddddddd!
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx