Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NeverStopMoving View Post
    because its a drug and not the answer to mankind's suffering
    what? you didnt even address what i said.

or maybe, just maybe, they didnt reach any type of further knowledge and enlightenment and they are really just delusional dumb fuks.

i would assume if i were wrong, they would realize at least simple things like, money is pretty much a necessity if your going to function in the advanced nations, instant gratification leads to no where(quit drugs), health and exercise are positive things, investing in yourself and working hard yields real life benefits. you know, things most people generally come to terms with sometime through out there lives.

but they dont realize those things. if they did, they wouldnt be drug abusers and end up in prisons for fighting over a doh nut or whatever.

but i guess none of this is relevent because i havent tried it yet right myan? rught?

myyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn ???
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Getting toasty in here...
    for non drug related crimes you fuken retard. i know what your thinking.
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post

or maybe, just maybe, they didnt reach any type of further knowledge and enlightenment and they are really just delusional dumb fuks.

i would assume if i were wrong, they would realize at least simple things like, money is pretty much a necessity if your going to function in the advanced nations, instant gratification leads to no where(quit drugs), health and exercise are positive things, investing in yourself and working hard yields real life benefits. you know, things most people generally come to terms with sometime through out there lives.

but they dont realize those things. if they did, they wouldnt be drug abusers and end up in prisons for fighting over a doh nut or whatever.

but i guess none of this is relevent because i havent tried it yet right myan? rught?

That's a pretty sweeping generalization. Not all drug users abuse them or end up in prison. The activities you list are not mutually exclusive. I did shrooms yesterday but I also lift, go to school, have a generally good life, etc. and the point still remains, that you can't form conclusions about something before you've experienced it.

Brb let me tell you how to surf and what surfing is like when I live in the Midwest and have never seen a surf board in my life.

Sickening aesthetics Dlifter1190's Avatar
    Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlifter1190 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    People who like the positive effects from drugs will sing their praisesobviously? It's the same as someone having the same feelings about working out/healthy living etc. You do realise most people understand why you would be a stoner than a bodybuilder. Go figure...
    Glutes of prosperity

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

time to stop typing m8...

barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefootedbum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This post is just as annoying as your loath of stoners and LSD users. Who give a ****, why waste your time ranting about it. Everyone is different and everyone reacts different when using various substances. Put what you want in you body, let them put what they want in to theirs. If you relate usage to level of success you obviously have not had a high level, high paying career yet. Usage is everywhere.. haha esp worse drugs that are no good for your heart or brain and high profile career minded people use quite freq. they are smart enough to know this, but do not care. Wake up and realize the world your living in because to say most successful people probably "never have tried the stuff" is absolutely ridiculous pot for one thing is one of the most common drug used, either it be recreational or freq. there has been several nationwide studies showing 80% of americans have used pot. And is not suprising.

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SoLushSi View Post
    To be fair you can't knock it till you've tried it
    Could say the same thing about gay anal sex with a black guy...

You tryna tell us something??

DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    why do you care?
    "In my training camp, me working with you, get your weight down and you're not fighting for money.
    God knows this in your heart. You ain't gotta answer the man. See, man judges man's actions.
    God judges man's heart. You go in the ring for God, now you got the whole world shook up."
    Muhammad Ali

SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bellanor View Post
    You are dense. Works perfectly fine if you applied the search method. No explanation for experience=must be something special. Knowledge of how the drug works=reasonable explanation. Go learn about 'actual' logic idiot.
    Lol I've just never heard someone say their cognitive ability has increased on weed or acid. Picturing is pretty funny. Un

Registered User NeverStopMoving's Avatar
    NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

That is what you call enlightenment? That's laughable.

Before you start assuming I am a person who does drugs, don't.

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Posting again for those who wish to take the topic seriously....

Honestly it has more to do with the person taking the drug than the effects of the drug itself.

An idiot is still gonna sound like an idiot.

If you are at all above average intelligence, your "brain filter" should still work well enough for you to not slip into a state of low functionality and "whoooaaa"

It takes you out of your typical perspective, comfort zone, viewpoint, and forces you to deal with various aspects of life from an altered perspective. Think about alcohol, the beer goggles syndrome, essentially you are seeing a normal aspect of life from an alternate perspective that makes it more appealing to you. It's very similar with hallucinogenic drugs, although the scope of perspective is wildly different.

It also again has a great deal to do with the individual partaking in the use, their state of mind, their experiences, their level of intelligence, etc. I don't think that two people can have the "same" experience on a drug of that sort as they are subjectively bringing something unique to the experience.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    Posting again for those who wish to take the topic seriously....

Honestly it has more to do with the person taking the drug than the effects of the drug itself.

An idiot is still gonna sound like an idiot.

If you are at all above average intelligence, your "brain filter" should still work well enough for you to not slip into a state of low functionality and "whoooaaa"

It takes you out of your typical perspective, comfort zone, viewpoint, and forces you to deal with various aspects of life from an altered perspective. Think about alcohol, the beer goggles syndrome, essentially you are seeing a normal aspect of life from an alternate perspective that makes it more appealing to you. It's very similar with hallucinogenic drugs, although the scope of perspective is wildly different.

It also again has a great deal to do with the individual partaking in the use, their state of mind, their experiences, their level of intelligence, etc. I don't think that two people can have the "same" experience on a drug of that sort as they are subjectively bringing something unique to the experience.
    ^this, end of thread

lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lexbishop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have NEVER learned ANYTHING useful from LSD enlightened people. EVER.

I have met tons of them.

If you're enlightened, enlighten me otherwise stfu.

I'm sorry your feeble mind is so sad it can't make your enlightenedness life better and also can't describe things well enough to put it into words.

They are always the same people even years later.

Sorry LSD dudes but I'm sick of hearing your lies.

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lexbishop View Post
    I have NEVER learned ANYTHING useful from LSD enlightened people. EVER.

I have met tons of them.

If you're enlightened, enlighten me otherwise stfu.

I'm sorry your feeble mind is so sad it can't make your enlightenedness life better and also can't describe things well enough to put it into words.

They are always the same people even years later.

Sorry LSD dudes but I'm sick of hearing your lies.
    You can't even use real words...no wonder.

It's not about "enlightenment" in the sense that you have attained a status of knowledge or zen or something like that.

AGAIN, it's about the altered state of mind and perspective that allows each user to have a subjective experience with a new perspective.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People who do drugs on a daily basis are more often than not retarded. If they were truly enlightened, they wouldn't be 35 years old, unemployed, and blowing their government assistance on drugs.
    Top 3 Lana Del Rey albums:
    1. Norman ****ing Rockwell!
    2. Honeymoon
    3. Lust For Life

#PureMichigan

Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    People who do drugs on a daily basis are more often than not retarded. If they were truly enlightened, they wouldn't be 35 years old, unemployed, and blowing their government assistance on drugs.

Congratulations, majority of the world is retarded.

Do you have a beer after a hard day's work? You are a drug user.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*