Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    But at the cost of what? MartinFultz's Avatar
    MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Think I can shed some light here. Took a scoop of cell mass by bsn yesterday. Its like everything starts to come together.. all new colors everywhere, you close your eyes and you're flying around in the sky exploring the cosmos afar
    Donald Tromp for president crew

Tradecel master race crew

Anti-cope crew call out all copers on site crew

JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeWyler89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's no difference from people who "died" and claimed they went to heaven. Introspection is a complex subject, one can argue that what buddhists do everyday is simply wasting time and energy thinking about nothing.
    Misc Tinder Crew
    Misc Kneedraggers

bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AbusiveParents View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis#Use_of_LSD

heuheuhuehue

But srsly though, I never plan to do LSD and I know that the vast majority of my scientist colleagues don't plan to either.
    Lawling at this. Did they stop requiring phil scientific method courses for science majors?

Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What does being enlightened have to do with intelligence? It's more of a mentality/realization than it is some random burst of information.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is stan

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i like joe rogan, but this is one of the subject areas where i hate about him..
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    trying acid in a couple of weeks for the first time any tips brahs?

Message board king LatinoSlayer91's Avatar
    LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But shrooms do enlightened you brah
    It is only when a man comes to terms with his own mortality, can he gain the freedom to appreciate life.

SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bellanor View Post
    People are stupid enough to dismiss the fact that their senses are in overdrive on a neurological level. Lsd feels killer good during and the day after though- can't really compare it.

No hate on people who do it, I do sometimes, but is best to know how it works in the brain than jump to crazed conclusions about enlightenment and the like.

But be objective- laws of nature are confined to limited knowledge- miracles don't exist if they can occur, they are no longer miraculous. It is possible that they are enlightened, though I'd bet a lot that they are not.

People I have met that have gone weird after tripping were just as stupid before as they were after.
    Not limited to LSD but I once knew a guy who moved to delaide to become a Jehovah's witness after a trip. lol. he never came back. thought that was pretty funny for quite some time lol. And another guy who perched himself up in a tree in hyde park and stay there for a couple days lol

Dont take my name srsly Animeftw12's Avatar
    Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500) Animeftw12 is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP scientist have proven being blazed actually opens your fragile human mind to great new heights with a side effect of being partially retarded
    **6'1 crew**
    **Black crew**
    **never going to aussie crew**
    **atheist crew**
    **friendzoned by love of life crew**
    **life sucks and then you die crew**
    **florida crew**
    **no tip crew**

Finally 10k. Thx Misc SteadyWayfarer's Avatar
    SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    spirituality and spiritual realizations aren't quite the same as intelligence, and they certainly don't depend on what your career path or job title is. lol.

bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SlootLogic10 View Post
    lol your argument is pretty retarded lol. lol'd quite heartily at the comparison between enlightenment and cognitive ability lol wut. just lol
    You are dense. Works perfectly fine if you applied the search method. No explanation for experience=must be something special. Knowledge of how the drug works=reasonable explanation. Go learn about 'actual' logic idiot.

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you've never done LSD, you wouldn't understand. It's that simple.

AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by coopbrah View Post
    Have fun. Don't look at yourself in the mirror; it's really alien.

Close your eyes & listen to music. Let everything happen.

When I sit back and let things come to me I'm overwhelmed with love and joy. Feels like the presence of god srs (even though I'm atheist)

When I fight the effects the voices in my head start arguing and I feel insane. Considered suicide often.

HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well for one, the same transient neural phenomena occurring in the mind of the LSD user is probably at some, albeit "diluted," level somewhat similar to the baseline neural activity and information processing occurring in the mind a scientist, writer, artist, or anybody else who has been able to take widely available information, and through insight, recombine it in a novel and creative way for the betterment of mankind.

Not saying we should all go and have an LSD party. But creative, intelligent, successful people see the world in vastly different ways from the average person. Psychadelics might be one way of many ways to approximate to how they think.

Registered User NeverStopMoving's Avatar
    NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    life is too short to waste time and energy caring about the views of other people.

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SlootLogic10 View Post
    lol your argument is pretty retarded lol. lol'd quite heartily at the comparison between enlightenment and cognitive ability lol wut. just lol
    i would assume that part of the premise of being enlightened should include increased cognitive abilities. what the fuk is the good of "enlightenment" if your a dumb fuken retard who doesnt know anything

Originally Posted by lampelys View Post
    That's my only gripe with some of these people. They don't connect the dots that they're tripping balls and instead insist they "saw another dimension", rather than taking it for what it is, a self-induced mindfuk. It's a fine line between "enlightenment" and the mental institution (friend went down that road). (inb4 the government just doesn't want you to know the truth)

I think some people can benefit from them, but many really don't.
    this

Originally Posted by Frankie3521 View Post
    What does being enlightened have to do with intelligence? It's more of a mentality/realization than it is some random burst of information.
    your equating retaining of information with cognitive abilities. increased cognitive abilities should be understood as the increased ability to understand concepts and implement them reasonably. it should include logical thinking. memorizing info is just part of cognitive abilities
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post
    wait so, you guys are saying that mind altering substances alter your mind??????????????? holy fuken $hit i am sold!!!!!!!

thanks for the news flash tom

i am not doubting that drugs will alter perceptions. im not even doubting they can be positive experiences. i am saying that they are unneccessary when it comes to hightened cognitive abilities and enlightenment.

just because you tripped out on some drugs while at some hippie music festival doesnt mean you are now qualified to teach or enlighten others.

you just got fuken high and thats it.

and if drugs like these really did increase mental capabilities and enlightened people to obtain true inner peace or whatever, we would see that amongst drug users. we dont. we see these things amongst people who have actually challenged their brains in a real world aspect. and it results in real world products and real world enlightenment.
    You seem to have a problem with the use of these substances and those who use them, presumably because you're afraid to try them yourself. Which is entirely understandable. They're not for everyone and I don't think I'll ever use them again.

That being said, you really cannot form any opinion on them before you experience them personally. To do so would be ignorant in my opinion. These substances are associated with a heavy negative stigma, so I fully understand why you're against them. I rarely use any kind of drug and was too opposed to them for most of my life. Sometimes though you need to release the opinions and standards about things that have been impressed upon you throughout your life and simply take things for what they are. Don't ask the misc if you want to know, or worse yet, imply to the misc that these drugs are wrong when you have no experience with these drugs. Try them, then come back. Or don't try them, that's fine too, but should you make that decision you really cannot form a valid opinion on the subject.
    Last edited by NattyashaT; 04-05-2014 at 06:39 PM.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because LSD strips you of layers of ego and allows you to experience things from a completely different viewpoint. Plus it opens up avenues of consciousness not available to most people. Not saying they are more enlightened than someone else, but they are probably more enlightened than they were beforehand...

Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Want to try LSD but I'm scared. Only done weed, blow and mandy before. Acid sounds like it's on another level.
    *Getting aesthetic is just a hobby crew*
    *Still pretty shredded though crew*

PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by coopbrah View Post
    Clear your schedule for at least 48 hours (srs)
    Be sober. Do it in a place where you feel comfortable.
    May sound daft but If you're doing it at your house make sure you tidy up first (srs), have messy friends that always tidy up before a trip because it will annoy you to no end.
    If you're doing it with other people make sure its people you trust and not strangers.

jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives where RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAL ****ing high on drugs. The Beatles were so ****ing high they let Ringo sing a few songs." - Bill Hicks
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #66 ▪█──────█▪

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #44 []---[]

My home gym https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1552985721#post1552985721

JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLamud39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Coming from someone who used to be a chronic stoner/LSD user/etc. I will attest that it does not make you any smarter or more enlightened or anything, but it certainly does heighten the senses, creativity, and ability to think outside the box. After using psychedelics, these abilities change both qualitatively and quantitatively. I feel far less bound by rules, obligations, social constructs, and the groupthink of average people. I don't think my outcome was typical, though. There are people who have had overwhelmingly negative results from drug use, ranging from developing severe anxiety to becoming an annoying hippy.

Most druggy kids in high school are very annoying, and even at that age, I found it hard to relate to most of them. Many of them do drugs as a hobby in and of itself. I was more likely to want to do math problems when stoned, or have profound discussions on the nature of reality. I think that there is a certain type of person who will never benefit much from drug use, because their mind is not intrinsically capable of becoming expanded. These people might engage in pseudo-philosophical discussions or take psychedelics to stare at the patterns on the wall, but all that comes from it is a boring and elitist attitude. Different from the average Joe, sure, but not necessarily better. Only a minority of the drug users I have met are people who I really enjoy the company of, but they are some of the most fascinating people of all.

Drug use also changed my social skills in a major way. As a kid, I had extremely poor social skills, but not too much inhibition. Now, I am hyper-aware of how others are perceiving me, leading to much higher inhibition, but my overall ability to socialize has improved somewhat. It's an even trade-off, I would say. Probably better in terms of how others see me, but not in terms of my happiness or enjoyment of social interaction.

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Because LSD strips you of layers of ego and allows you to experience things from a completely different viewpoint. Plus it opens up avenues of consciousness not available to most people. Not saying they are more enlightened than someone else, but they are probably more enlightened than they were beforehand...
    then why do they end up in trailor parks and on the show cops all the time
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it is not the drug that provides enlightenment it is the mind.

source: every person that achieved enlightenment without drugs.

because its a drug and not the answer to mankind's suffering

Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000) Martynator is a complete loser! (-2000)
    for the most part, people who call themselves "enlightened", arent.

but the reason is because after youve done most of that stuff many times, you see things in an extremely different way. it opens doors in your mind that you didnt even know were there. its almost indescribable. like trying to describe color to a blind person, or sound to a deaf person. ego death is the scariest thing that has ever happened to me, but the best thing that has ever happened to me. i can never go back
    Last edited by Martynator; 04-05-2014 at 06:47 PM.

FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000) FuzzzyBear is just really nice. (+1000)
    No reason to hate on people who have done it. It lights up parts of the brain that youve never used before and allows you to create new connections that can be beautiful or terrifying. I do also feel that its not for everyone, if you already enjoy life there is no need to change yours, but for some people it gives them an entirely new "enlightened" perspective.

I do for the most part feel that if God wanted you to have access to 100% of your brain function, youd be born that way.

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its just their expectation before doing it plus what they interpret their experience after the fact that it happened. Be careful if anyone does want to do these types of substances. Everyone is different and people can have different reactions to these. My friend did DMT, freaked out, and almost killed me. (srs)

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Getting toasty in here...

AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is hard to readjust & conform back in to society after seeing how unnatural it is.