Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by devill1am View Post
    I often find that women, after a reaction like this, can't explain their point of view in a well-reasoned manner. The best thing to do is ask her to ask her to explain it, and then in the process of articulating her position - she may recognize her mistake.
    That's probably a good idea, and it shows you care by asking as well. Hard to explain emotions logically sometimes, especially when you hear how minor it sounds out loud. haha

Registered Fiend MartialArtist06's Avatar
    MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's a stupid reason to get upset. Ignore her you'll thank yourself in the long run. Sounds like she gets upset easily and that just makes everyone miserable
    **Weak ass stats**
    Parallel Squat - 315lbs, 1 rep
    Bench Press - 262.5lbs, 1 rep
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    [NO FAP: Month] = Failure 19/30 days
    <^>(-_-)<^> the mods.

BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Megabyt23 View Post
    Well, if she apologized, then I would just let that be it...I mean maybe she made it into a bigger deal than it should have been initially or didn't explain her point of view well enough, but she apologized. It's probably better to just move on from it.
    Yeah I'll let it slide.

peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peanutbutta1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I often find that women, after a reaction like this, can't explain their point of view in a well-reasoned manner. The best thing to do is ask her to ask her to explain it, and then in the process of articulating her position - she may recognize her mistake.
    You're spot on.

Lol this is because we realise we we're being totally unreasonable about the whole thing and don't know how to explain that without sounding stupid.

Am going through something like this myself right now. Got angry with a friend because he was being a total douche. Just stopped responding to him because I knew if I spoke to him I would've snapped and wanted to avoid the whole ordeal.I don't like talking about things and didn't want to make it a "thing." But was so annoyed at him just didn't want to be in his presence so would see him and turn and walk the other way to avoid talking at all. He keeps messaging asking what's up and I don't respond, keeps calling and I don't want to pick up cos I just need the space to cool off and don't want to talk about it. Now I've calmed down but don't know how to handle the whole confrontation which is going to come up and I don't want to tell him why I was upset because I know it didn't warrant that level of anger. But you can't help the way you feel. And when you need space, you need space.

So awkward.

Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BorrachoDamor View Post
    She called and apologized earlier brah.
    Das it mane, good job op

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are two schools of thought, two methods, two strategies, for dealing with women in your life. One is to reason with her, try to see her point of view, and move towards a peaceful solution, even if she is acting in a way you both know is fcking ridiculous.

The other method is not to take even a speck of sht. Yell at her to shut up. Hang up on her. Walk out the apartment and slam the door. Ignore texts and calls. Glare at her. Look her in the eyes until she submits. These guys don't give a sht If "hey man, you're really being a jerk to your girl, she's gonna leave you for another guy". ironically the exact opposite happens. The girl won't leave. Ever.

One of these methods causes guys to post in the relationship help sections on anonymous message boards. "I dont know what I'm doing wrong, she's always mad..." later, they likely get taken to the cleaners for divorce.

The other method usually results in a great sex life and minimal bitching from your girl.

90% of the threads that miscers complain about their GFs cheating etc etc is the 1st method

Most guys who do the 2nd have girls who are so in love with them that theyre sick of it

So the question is, when your dog, your children, your gf or wife acts up, how do you respond? Do you plead with them or do you lay the fcking law down?
    Last edited by wildchild11; 04-06-2014 at 06:47 PM.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    There are two schools of thought, two methods, two strategies, for dealing with women in your life. One is to reason with her, try to see her point of view, and move towards a peaceful solution, even if she is acting in a way you both know is fcking ridiculous.

The other method is not to take even a speck of sht. Yell at her to shut up. Hang up on her. Walk out the apartment and slam the door. Ignore texts and calls. Glare at her. Look her in the eyes until she submits.

One of these methods causes guys to post in the relationship help sections on anonymous message boards. "I dont know what I'm doing wrong, she's always mad..." later, they likely get taken to the cleaners for divorce.

The other method usually results in a great sex life and minimal bitching from your girl.

90% of the threads that miscers complain about their GFs cheating etc etc is the 1st method

Most guys who do the 2nd have girls who are so in love with them that theyre sick of it

So the question is, when your dog, your children, your gf or wife acts up, how do you respond? Do you plead with them or do you lay the fcking law down?

Mind = blown

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mind = blown
    youre welcome

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are two schools of thought,
    good
    mwc

You're perfect the way I am- phoenix9369

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

Tellit is love. Tellit is life- Tweedurr

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The other method is not to take even a speck of sht. Yell at her to shut up. Hang up on her. Walk out the apartment and slam the door. Ignore texts and calls. Glare at her. Look her in the eyes until she submits. These guys don't give a sht If "hey man, you're really being a jerk to your girl, she's gonna leave you for another guy". ironically the exact opposite happens. The girl won't leave. Ever.

Fuk, u explained it so well. Exactly what I been trying to say but failed to explain in details.

In other words, the girl must submit and not the guy. I don't care if all these *******s or WK/feminists call you misogynist.
    Read them you BETAs. And OP is doing it right. Just remember what I/we said. Girl must submit.

Last edited by Cynic09; 04-06-2014 at 07:05 PM.
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by peanutbutta1 View Post
    You're spot on.

Lol this is because we realise we we're being totally unreasonable about the whole thing and don't know how to explain that without sounding stupid.

Am going through something like this myself right now. Got angry with a friend because he was being a total douche. Just stopped responding to him because I knew if I spoke to him I would've snapped and wanted to avoid the whole ordeal.I don't like talking about things and didn't want to make it a "thing." But was so annoyed at him just didn't want to be in his presence so would see him and turn and walk the other way to avoid talking at all. He keeps messaging asking what's up and I don't respond, keeps calling and I don't want to pick up cos I just need the space to cool off and don't want to talk about it. Now I've calmed down but don't know how to handle the whole confrontation which is going to come up and I don't want to tell him why I was upset because I know it didn't warrant that level of anger. But you can't help the way you feel. And when you need space, you need space.

So awkward.
    wow, that really interesting, I didn't realize you were female btw. So basically, you self-recognize you own tendency to overreact emotionally, but can't do anything to override or control it. I reckon you can train yourself to react more rationally.
    "why always alpha beta bro?" - locoloco22
    "To be successful in life, you need to breathe" - Jason Genova

Originally Posted by Cynic09 View Post
    Fuk, u explained it so well. Exactly what I been trying to say but failed to explain in details.

In other words, the girl must submit and not the guy. I don't care if all these *******s or WK/feminists call you misogynist.
    Read them you BETAs. And OP is doing it right. Just remember what I/we said. Girl must submit.

Yep

girls in this thread even admit to being completely illogical, emotional, w/e. and expect guys to take it all in stride lol.

fck that, show em you have a spine

devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's probably a good idea, and it shows you care by asking as well. Hard to explain emotions logically sometimes, especially when you hear how minor it sounds out loud. haha
    I'm 30 and never had a girlfriend (except for a few weeks), so it's weird having people tell me my opinion is accurate. This sort of drama is actually the reason I prefer being single; I have yet to find a girl that I can relate to in the manner I described. I can't deal with this **** and don't want to.
    "why always alpha beta bro?" - locoloco22
    "To be successful in life, you need to breathe" - Jason Genova

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cynic09 View Post
    I don't care if all these *******s or WK/feminists call you misogynist.
    ]
    that's a good strategy early on and for some types of girls especially at a younger age when all you care about is smashing and keeping ur girl locked down. but as you get older you don't want to have to keep that act up. you want an equal, you basically want a best friend with a vagina. and if that means having to maintain a harsh personality i wouldn't want to be in a relationship. would you want to have to put on an act to be friends with your bros when going over their place to watch a football game on sundays.

it is just sad that men and women are so far apart in our ways of thinking. i always say the ideal girl for me is a 7/10 tomboy but even then those girls are still kinda ridic. i'm very good at shortgame but have almost zero interest in long game. would rather smash sloots and chill with my boys than wife a 9/10 hbb and have to watch dancing with the stars with her on my couch.

I can't deal with this **** and don't want to.
    i'm 29 and a good catch. tons of girls i work with either want to be with me or want to match me with their friends. it just seems so exhasting to me. rather be single even if people around me are getting into relationships. i know what they do and i see their fb photos and it seems utterly boring to me.
    Last edited by TellitAgain; 04-06-2014 at 07:17 PM.
    mwc

You're perfect the way I am- phoenix9369

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

Tellit is love. Tellit is life- Tweedurr

Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100) Compounds69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cliffs
    -went to the aquarium with her niece,nephew and brother, we went to eat after words. Great time, kids love me etc...
    - after that while I was taking them home I called my friend telling him I was going to pick him up to go to a bar. Didn't tell her anything about it
    - a few hours later she texts me "well have fun" didn't think nothing of it

- calls me earlier I cut her off because I was fixing my uncles truck

- I call her and she's upset and hangs up on me.

Wut do?
    Iunno maybe brew a coffee and take a sheet?

youre welcome
    So she hit me with a "miss you" text brah. She knows I'm upset at how she acted, do I text her that I miss her aswell or what?

I wanna make her submit like you said it should be.

Bump

Bump

Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Megabyt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm 30 and never had a girlfriend (except for a few weeks), so it's weird having people tell me my opinion is accurate. This sort of drama is actually the reason I prefer being single; I have yet to find a girl that I can relate to in the manner I described. I can't deal with this **** and don't want to.
    It's not like you're old or anything. 30 is still pretty young. I feel like the problem is maturity here (not saying you're immature)...there are a lot of girls and guys that won't recognize what they are doing wrong and will just validate their inappropriate behavior. I think you need to be able to actually apologize when you are wrong and try to fix it in the future, which a lot of people just don't do. They just act like nothing ever happened, and it keeps happening over and over. Hence, petty fights and pointless drama...

So she hit me with a "miss you" text brah. She knows I'm upset at how she acted, do I text her that I miss her aswell or what?

Bump
    It's been a couple of days since the actual fight and she apologized, right?

STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    Do nothing. She has no reason to be upset. As far as im concerned you did her a favour by going to a stupid aquarium with a bunch of her annoying siblings so if you want to go to the bar she shouldn't have any problem with it. What has she done for you lately?
    I swear, u must seriously be a chitty human being irl. Everything u post is so negative. "Stupid aquarium" "annoying siblings" "what had she done for you" lighten the fuk up and go get some sunshine. Get out from whatever dark cellar you're in and enjoy life

It's been a couple of days since the actual fight and she apologized, right?
    Friday/Saturday, she just texted me "well thanks for answering my text"

Yes I know she's clingy
    Last edited by BorrachoDamor; 04-07-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Originally Posted by STLmisc View Post
    I swear, u must seriously be a chitty human being irl. Everything u post is so negative. "Stupid aquarium" "annoying siblings" "what had she done for you" lighten the fuk up and go get some sunshine. Get out from whatever dark cellar you're in and enjoy life
    Strong

Bump

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Probably just on her period. Tell her to take a Midol or ****** and STFU.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The best revenge is revenge."

"Knowledge is power. Ignorance is slavery."

I solve IRS problems and offer free individual tax advice.

CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CellTrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TellitAgain View Post
    most women are basically children
    Yes
    At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

Originally Posted by wnc817 View Post
    Probably just on her period. Tell her to take a Midol or ****** and STFU.
    Lold

drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just ignore them til they calm down and have a normal discussion. Got some bad news tho.....only one girl has ever done that for me and I'm married to her. Odds are not good

Bump
    reward good behavior and punish bad. if you're mad, let her realize that she has to make it up to you. dont just sweep it under the rug

Originally Posted by STLmisc View Post
    lol this is ironic coming from you, a lot of your posts have been calling people out, judging them, etc etc

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol welcome to my life. I rarely answer my phone as I'm out and about, come back home, head out again, etc. GF always get mad.

Just ignore GF until she stops being on dat dere bitchy time. If you fight every time this happens you're in for a rough time.

ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProbablyAFK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Friday/Saturday, she just texted me "well thanks for answering my text"

Yes I know she's clingy
    Shes apologized. knows what she did. issue is dead.
    Hang out w/a normal activity, don't bring up the issue. If she brings it up. " You cant be overreacting like that and i don't want to discuss this any further." and continue activity as if the conversation is over. If she keeps pressing the issue, leave.

Easier said than done, following the idea wildchild11 spoke of
    Last edited by ProbablyAFK; 04-07-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    Started Lifting April 13'
    6'2 152lbs/69kilo

<<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>>
    *-Misc Snapchat Crew-* UN:ProbablyAFK
    TomorrowWorld Aftermovie Crew