Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on age. Met my wife when she was 26. If she's fuked 20 and been fuking since 16 then that's one every 6 months. Not exactly a whore

carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    You muthafukca's just need a mass amount of fleshlights to fukc and leave women alone. NOTHING is acceptable to your pussies.

Brb, she drinks Dr. Pepper, she's a slut.
    Brb, she doesn't like chili on her hot dog, she's a slut.
    Brb, she doesn't like butter on her popcorn, she's a slut.

I guess my question would be, why is this a topic of discussion anyway? Only someone insecure is going to worry about that sh**.

You want a freak in the bed, but you want a virgin freak.

Asking about her past is only going to make you mad for no reason. You're with her now....you're fukcing her......take that and be happy with it.
    going to try as hard as i can to just not ask my future wife anything about her sexual past
    Misc Snapchat Crew: Ryan.Cunningham
    Misc Daily Fantasy Crew
    NY Crew

SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It doesn't matter, everyone is a slut

Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by carbassboy View Post
    going to try as hard as i can to just not ask my future wife anything about her sexual past
    Sorry brah, but you're better knowing when you first meet her than later down the road.

Why go around something you're afraid of hearing because it might be a deal breaker?
    “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

Proud first generation American of Syrian descent

Forever cutting crew

OG of America, * YEAH! DJScrew_inmyCup's Avatar
    DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by copiusGains View Post
    "LaxinAround".....

says it all

I bet u like eating cream pies out of your wifes gaping ass after she gets plowed by a big hoagie dick
    niiiice
    MMMC, Gangsta Nation, NYC
    PM me for Misc Kik Messenger group chat invite

carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carbassboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by demike View Post
    I have had girls try to tell me the number of guys they have slept with and I stop them because it doesn't really matter to me their number.

1. Doesnt matter to me if she is a FWB as long as she is disease free, which I do ask more than once. If they don't like it too bad.

2. Doesnt matter to me if she is someone that I am going to have a relationship with because as long as she is faithful and honest to me that is what matters. And that she is disease free, which I ask and we talk about before any sex takes place.

3. And since I don't ask for their number and I never tell a girl my number even if she asks me. So at that point she can either accept not knowing my number or she can move on. So far no girl has left me because I wouldn't give her my number.
    yea idk why people get upset when you ask about STDs, if a girl gets upset when I ask about stds she is clearly irrational and its off putting
    Misc Snapchat Crew: Ryan.Cunningham
    Misc Daily Fantasy Crew
    NY Crew

Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Achivai88 View Post
    Well, they are the same. "Total number" divided by "time from sexual debut until now" = Sloot score. I guess.

This is just for me personally, I have nothing against women I deem sluts, I just wouldn't want them for anything serious.

Short
    So insecure
    had to resort to Asia because you are so insecure
    And has a 17 yr old gf
    U mahd

LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Achivai88 View Post
    If I find the girl attractive and interesting then the sloot score comes in play. 0 would be a perfect unspoiled woman who is likely to think sex is a very important matter, thus she's less likely to cheat in the future. 1 is pretty much the same, not perfect, not unspoiled, I would have to contend with imagining another dick in her from time to time and feel at least some emotional pain from that image. 2 would be too much for me to consider anything serious, probably, if she wasn't extremely great in other ways. 3+ would be a definitive no from me, I've turned down attractive and nice girls with 3+ partners for this reason, so it's not just empty talk.

I'm not saying this is an universal truth at all, this applies to me and me alone and is pretty much a criteria I've thought up to lessen the risk of being emotionally destroyed in the future, these are my true and honest feelings though. It's about trust and character, a girl who has had a lot of sexual partners before is more likely to have more in the future as well.
    Until down the line she realizes WOW I've only had sex with one guy... I wonder what sex with other guys is like

Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 3inchPianist View Post
    50 might be a stretch.....I banged this chick for a while that told me she had fuked over 50 guys (at 20 years old) and she was fuking WILD.....crazy crazy chit she wanted/let me do. Total whore......not wifey material to me.

Whats funny is after me and several more dudes i knew banged her she ended up getting married and having kids......There is someone who will take anything it seems
    50 May be a stretch depending, some of my boys slept with 60+ by the time we were 22. I know plenty of girls around my age who are at 20-30 easy, some of the ones who were a bit wild in early 20s in that 40-50 range.

Hell I've banged close to 40 and have been in long term relationships since I was 16.

If a chick had 2 sexual partners every year from 16 to my age she'd be at 20. Is it hard to believe she had 4-10 a year during college? Is it hard to believe she had more than 2 for some of those years? Hell no it isn't hard to believe.

Now do i want the girl that got gang banged on the regular? Prob not if i knew about it, but that's why i dont ask...she's banging you now so who cares.

Most dudes just prob mad they can't get laid that much.

copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FreakoFreako View Post
    girlfriends - don't care

when i start thinking about marriage, then it'll matter. I'm not delusional to say it'll be a virgin, just a reasonable #.
    This

a girlfriend is NOT a wife... a gf is just a fwb with a hassle....it actually plays into the female way of promiscuity tbh

MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by copiusGains View Post
    This

a girlfriend is NOT a wife... a gf is just a fwb with a hassle....it actually plays into the female way of promiscuity tbh
    Looking for gf or marriage it does NOT make a difference. So many hypocrites on the misc. that would stick it in anyone themselves and expect something different from the girls that want them back.

The number DOES NOT MATTER. At all. If she was with one other girl but was of low class and crazy then I would pass, if she was mature and had been with 30 then good for her and who cares.

Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just don't want to know, and don't want to be confronted with it.

That's all I ask.

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 - 3 guys a year is not being a whore? sorry, but that already says something. She can't hold a relationship. she jumps from one onto another. If those where one night stands then that's even worse in my book as it says about her values and self-respect.

People accepting high numbers and saying its ok and it doesn't matter are the ones who let the sloots go on cock craving rampages. There are girls out there who were raised in a different mentality, especially in certain countries, where more than 2 - 3 sexual partners is considered damaged goods. A lot of girls date in an old fashioned way and look for serious relationships. A girl who will **** you on a first date is usually the girl with high number of sex partners, either signal is a no go.

Some girls care about this **** too. If your number is too high they will consider you a player and won't even let you pursue them. Different values and morals, more old fashioned style, but I hate it when people think its ok for a girl to **** everyone in a 10 mile radius and then mark you as a weird one because you don't support this bullcrap.
    Last edited by zinkhan99; 04-05-2014 at 04:06 PM.

copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MangoPort View Post
    Looking for gf or marriage it does NOT make a difference. So many hypocrites on the misc. that would stick it in anyone themselves and expect something different from the girls that want them back.

The number DOES NOT MATTER. At all. If she was with one other girl but was of low class and crazy then I would pass, if she was mature and had been with 30 then good for her and who cares.
    I see...u like your women old and splooged....goodjob jack ass

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People who care about this are either:
    - Huge hypocrites
    or
    - Virgins or guys who fukked 1 or 2 girls and feel threatened

And then there's the 2% that actually means it and hold themselves to the same standard, I can respect that.