ZJmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a new program

I'm about a month into NROLFW and I'm not that into it. This is the first time I've tried a full body workout and I think I'd prefer a split. I hate starting something and not finishing it, but it know this isn't for me. I workout from home so I can't do anything that requires cable machines. I have dumbbells up to 50 lbs, a pull-up bar, and a bench press rack, Olympic barbell, and resistance bands. I did p90x in the past, but really want to focus an building muscle right now.

Lindalee0315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi. I'm new to this forum, but saw your post. If you want to focus on weights and building muscle, and like Beach Body programs, I recommend Body Beast (no, I don't sell it or anything). It is marketed to guys, but it is fantastic. I did a round of it, and there is an entire FB page devoted to women who are doing it with nearly 4,000 members. You don't need anything but basic weights and either a stability ball or a weight bench. Also, you can get ankle straps for your resistance bands for cable leg work. I rigged up something for at home and it worked great. Currently I'm doing Erin Stern's program, which I love, but it involves significant cable work. For me, that means the gym.
    Lindalee0315

LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try a four day upper/lower split keeping reps in the 5-10 range. With the equipment you have, you should really have everything you would need. For upper body just pick 2 "pull" exercises and 2 "push" exercises, and maybe some isolation exercises are arms(lateral raises, bicep curls, etc). For lower body pick a quad dominant exercise(squat), a hamstring dominant exercise(deadlift or RDL, a single leg exercise and then something for core. I have gotten great results doing this myself!
    Lindsay Cappotelli TeamMuscleTech
    lindsaycappotelli.blogspot.com

ZJmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, ladies. After looking around this site for awhile, I decided to start the PHUL program.