BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000)

Fixing quite a peculiar delt imbalance

my delts are messed up. the middle head is biggest and protrudes the most. it looks weird as hell, since the usual imbalance is overdeveloped fronts. I used to have really bad bench form for a long time, basically partials way too heavy all the time. so my front delts never got activated like they should have. my rear delts are starting to come out now, but they're still extremely faint. I still have lots of imbalances in my body. chest messed up from the benching, traps too small, calves, etc..all were caused by improper training. along with life throwing monkey wrenches into my training schedule, i've been having a hell of a time getting it all sorted out over the past few months.

the question here is, should i stop middle delt work altogether until the other heads have caught up? cut it back to once every 2 weeks? what do you think?
    Endure. Outlast. Overcome.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BoneAndDream View Post
    my delts are messed up. the middle head is biggest and protrudes the most. it looks weird as hell, since the usual imbalance is overdeveloped fronts. I used to have really bad bench form for a long time, basically partials way too heavy all the time. so my front delts never got activated like they should have. my rear delts are starting to come out now, but they're still extremely faint. I still have lots of imbalances in my body. chest messed up from the benching, traps too small, calves, etc..all were caused by improper training. along with life throwing monkey wrenches into my training schedule, i've been having a hell of a time getting it all sorted out over the past few months.

the question here is, should i stop middle delt work altogether until the other heads have caught up? cut it back to once every 2 weeks? what do you think?
    you could stop doing exercises that target middle delts and instead focus on front and rear. so for a shoulder day you might try overhead press, front raises, rear delt flys, shrugs. your middle delts will get a little bit of work during overhead press, enough to maintain them while the other heads catch up.
    I would die for Palestine