I will smack your hand. HighFivan's Avatar
    HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Getting Charged Up with RYNO POWER!

Hey everybody! you're here because you're interested in Ryno Power
    and you want to know how well these supplements work.
    Well me too!and thankfully I've been chosen to review their full stack

which includes:
    Ryno Power- Motivation
    Ryno Power- Recovery
    Ryno Power- Endurance
    Ryno Power- Electrolytes
    Ryno Power- Carbo-Fuel

So in the following month i'll be routinely putting these supplements to the test, and tell you all how I respond to them to the best of my ability.

A little about me: My name is Ivan, but most people call me Wolfie
    I am a full time student at Michigan State University, currently pursuing my b.s in Exercise Physiology (Kinesiology). I am also a personal trainer out of East Lansing, Michigan, and have been professionally training from California to Michigan since I was 19! I also dabble in physique competitions and am a nationally qualified Men's Physique NPC competitor. Currently preparing for a regional Men's Physique show which is in about 3 weeks! Im very excited to see how this stack helps me transform my physique, or at the very least keep my drive and motivation as I deplete this body fat!

I was so excited to recieve this in the mail today, I took the day off from the gym so I can be well rested for tomorrow!
    Since this is a full stack of supplements, and I have no current workout to review today, the next best thing we can do is figure out the schedule for all of this!

In order

4/4 Before Sleep: 3 capsules of Ryno Power- Recovery
    4/5 Awake: 3 capsules of Ryno Power- Recovery
    4/5 Pre-Workout (30 mins prior): Ryno Power- Electrolytes
    4/5 Pre-Workout (no delay): 2 capsules of Ryno Power- Electrolytes
    4/5 Post- Workout: 3 capsules of Ryno Power- Recovery
    4/5 Post- Workout: 2 scoops of Ryno Power- Carbo-Fuel
    4/5 Before Sleep: 3 capsules of Ryno Power- Recovery

and my use of Ryno Power- Motivation is going to be a bit more unpredictable, as I'm most curious about its effect inside AND outside of the gym. I am a full time student in addition to a personal fitness trainer, so motivation and mental output sound like a dream come true

In addition, my use of Ryno Power- Carbo-Fuel will be varying, to view its different application in nutrient timing (using Before, During, and After a workout). I don't expect a huge difference in performance based on a carbohydrate supplement, but the convenience is incredible! Being a flexible dieting nut, the macro-nutrient breakdown on this is incredibly easy to track and fit into your diet. 50g of carbs and thats it. No filler. Gluten free. I already like how specific this supplement company is with their products, making the ingredients only the essentials, and having each product tailored to a specific and different function.

Follow my progress on Instagram as well, as I continue to track my use of Ryno Power during my Men's Physique contest preparation!
    @thewolfiewhey
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT
    ..:::MSU MISC:::..

Stopped bulking and now has the PR's of a 12 year old girl. And not the russian kind.

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This should be interesting. I'm only reviewing the CarboFuel. I got a tiny sample pack though of the Pre-Race Stack as well as 1 motivation pack.Going to start my log soon. Maybe tonight...or Maybe tomorrow.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on this. Got my log up today. Great start

HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alphaproject View Post
    This should be interesting. I'm only reviewing the CarboFuel. I got a tiny sample pack though of the Pre-Race Stack as well as 1 motivation pack.Going to start my log soon. Maybe tonight...or Maybe tomorrow.
    Originally Posted by punkybj View Post
    In on this. Got my log up today. Great start
    welcome both of you ! im excited to see how ya'll like it too

-----------

So my first and second day come to a wrap
    and I'm not going to lie, im pretty excited to share my feelings on this.

Initial thoughts:
    1. its kind of a lot of capsules per day to take if you rock the full stack, or even a partial. It's nearly 7 preworkout, 3 in the morning and night, it starts to add up. Now that may be a problem for some (which is why I figured I'd bring it up) but really not an issue for me. I'll take all 7 at once then skip to the gym ;P

2. the capsules dont have the sweet aroma of spring. maybe rural spring... but again, might be an issue for some, but not for me. Just pop em and swallow em!

So my routine started April 4th at night, when I took my first few capsules of Recovery.
    I don't expect to really notice a physical difference seeing as its a simple BCAA formula, but I am excited to implement it as I'm in a caloric deficit, and its always nice to have that insurance that you're going to preserve as much lean mass as possible

So far, Recovery is a plus. I'm very happy with it, as I've used powdered BCAA's in the past, and they either end up stinking up my water bottles with residue, or I just forget to drink them period. It's much easier to just throw back some capsules.

The workouts are where it becomes more interesting for me. I understand this company is based on endurance athletes, so I was skeptical when starting out, but pleasantly surprised at how efficient it was able to transfer to the routine of myself, who trains more as a bodybuilder of sorts.

My first workout was rather interesting, so I decided to withold logging it until I could get a better assessment.

The initial workout I took purely the 2 electrolyte capsules, and 5 of the endurance formula. I wanted to note the difference between the endurance formula versus the endurance formula + the motivation. I didn't feel any jitters, or notice any sort of physiological change for a while to be honest, but its effect was certainly noted when I found myself crushing some interval stationary bike sprints at the end of a grueling chest workout. I went to the point of hovering over a a trash can, trying to choke back my breakfast... at the time I thought negatively of it, but looking back I think my mind was in a place where I wanted to keep pushing, and my body was just physically exhausted. Take that for what it is, but I think that is a kick ass feeling. My workout naturally just ran longer and I was looking for more things to do. My recovery time felt improved between sets. I ended my workout with some homemade pancakes, threw some carbo-fuel into some egg whites with baking powder. They cooked up great and really helped bring my energy back up.

My 2nd workout
    -2 capsules electrolytes
    -5 capsules endurance
    -2 capsules motivation

I feel like a damn superhero. The focus was great, I felt a bit more chatty than usual haha, but It was just a long and focused workout. Again, crushing a full day of weights for my back, and finished with a pounding biceps workout. Always looking for more things to work on, pushing sets and reps. Even now as I write this I feel like I have the focus of adderol, still holding a pump. You'll have to forgive me if this runs long for that very reason
    I took my carbo-fuel preworkout, mixing it with my favorite orange/pineapple juice, and although it mixed a little gritty, it tasted no different than if the original juice just had some pulp. Wasn't a huge turnoff, but was hoping it would dissolve better with liquid. I'll have to give it another shot with plain water and see how it goes.

Electrolytes: []
    Endurance: []
    Recovery: []
    Motivation: []
    Carbo-fuel: []
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Stopped bulking and now has the PR's of a 12 year old girl. And not the russian kind.

punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HighFivan View Post
    I feel like a damn superhero. The focus was great, I felt a bit more chatty than usual haha, but It was just a long and focused workout. Again, crushing a full day of weights for my back, and finished with a pounding biceps workout. Always looking for more things to work on, pushing sets and reps. Even now as I write this I feel like I have the focus of adderol, still holding a pump. You'll have to forgive me if this runs long for that very reason
    Nothing wrong with those feels at all. Keep rockin' it

RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000) RYNOPOWER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Guys!

First off GREAT POSTS so far HighFivan. Glad to see you are liking the products and using them the way you're supposed to!

I wanted to write something about why Ryno Power has the majority of the products encapsulated. We did this because when you take a product and put it in a capsule you end up with a product that is more pure and has less junk in it. Powdered supplements that you mix into water usually need to be flavored, colored, sweetened, and combined with a mixing agent. If you took our those additives and compared them to the actual performance ingredients you would see almost equal amounts of useful product, and "junk". Granted swallowing pills isn't for everyone we figured that when you're training 5-6 times a week most people might want to cut out as much 'junk' as possible.
    Official Body Space Account for Ryno Power Sports Supplements.
    #CHARGEFILE

www.rynopower.com
    www.rynopowergym.com
    www.********.com/RynoPowerSupplements

Originally Posted by RYNOPOWER View Post
    Hey Guys!

First off GREAT POSTS so far HighFivan. Glad to see you are liking the products and using them the way you're supposed to!

I wanted to write something about why Ryno Power has the majority of the products encapsulated. We did this because when you take a product and put it in a capsule you end up with a product that is more pure and has less junk in it. Powdered supplements that you mix into water usually need to be flavored, colored, sweetened, and combined with a mixing agent. If you took our those additives and compared them to the actual performance ingredients you would see almost equal amounts of useful product, and "junk". Granted swallowing pills isn't for everyone we figured that when you're training 5-6 times a week most people might want to cut out as much 'junk' as possible.
    oh yeah, i definitely appreciate them as capsules. I honestly have given up on products "tasting" good for the most part. I would rather see a product that serves the function I want it to. I think anyone who shares my mindset there would enjoy this line very well, however some people are quite the stickler about capsules. I think its just a negative connotation to "pills"?

but so far im loving this. I took some of the Motivation this morning in place of my coffee to see how it would fair, and it kept me running for about 4-5 hours while training 3 clients + a physics course. So far Motivation is my favorite child of this stack )))
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I stacked the Motivation together with the Endurance...I'm a huge fan of the CS4 in Endurance. Had a killer workout.

Don't know which was to blame for it though as I didn't feel any sort of energy spike but I felt like I had more gas in my tank. It felt very strange.

The only way to be sure it was due to one of these is when I don't take it my next workout since I only had 1 pre-race stack to test out.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

I stacked the Motivation together with the Endurance...I'm a huge fan of the CS4 in Endurance. Had a killer workout.

Don't know which was to blame for it though as I didn't feel any sort of energy spike but I felt like I had more gas in my tank. It felt very strange.

The only way to be sure it was due to one of these is when I don't take it my next workout since I only had 1 pre-race stack to test out.
    that was my question too

but i've tried pre-workout:
    -only endurance ****
    -only motivation **
    -both endurance and motivation *****

and i can say that its the combination where the magic happens. The endurance gives you that energetic feel, without it being overwhelming or jittery. The motivation gives added focus, but together they really shine.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Week 1 Update!

So its the end of week 1...

Direction: cutting
    Progress: -1.6 lbs
    Feeling: Great
    [i]both in the gym and after![/size]

15 days out from my mens physique show, and still feeling energized, and holding good sustained workouts with Ryno Power supps.

I had 5 ryno power fueled workouts this week, and each one as energized as the previous.

Normally when trying out a new preworkout, you have the "honeymoon phase" where you want it to work so bad that you end up getting the placebo effect, and it then fizzles out... No such thing here I've been having great workouts back to back! no tolerance build-up, or signs of slowing. There have been no crazy Personal Records so far, but considering I'm in a pretty decent caloric deficit, maintaining my strength is a great accomplishment!
    Last edited by HighFivan; 04-11-2014 at 11:28 AM.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Well apologies for being a couple days late on my weekly review!

I'm 7 days out from my show and I recently (last 3 days) have come down with a wicked sinus infection. Everything hurts and I havent been able to move or eat right. The timing is impeccable...

Ive mainly just been using my bcaa's and electrolytes to counteract this constant battle with dehydration, and it certainly has helped. I just wish I could be using this for workouts and its intended purpose!

since I havent been able to use my preworkout stack, I offered up a few days worth of ryno power supplements to my roommate while he did his soccer practice and workouts.

all positive reviews on his end! He's big into swimming and running, and he said he felt like his recovery time between sprints made a significant difference in even the number of breaths to recover. Its crazy that it would have such an effect as that of a bronchostimulator.

I'll be sure to update this as soon as I'm healthy and back on the supplement grind!
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Yep....I keep thinking that the Motivation/Endurance stack is truelly something no one else has. I've tried tons of PWO's and nothing except 1 other product gave me a similar feeling.

Cordygen VO2 Max. It's also not cheap. It does not however give you energy, it's just endurance from what I've found.

If I got more samples from Ryno.... That pre-race stack for example...I'd like to test it out for like 3-4 workouts and see if I am imagining things or not. I felt like I didn't want to leave the gym....usually I just can't wait to get out of there.

Yep....I keep thinking that the Motivation/Endurance stack is truelly something no one else has. I've tried tons of PWO's and nothing except 1 other product gave me a similar feeling.

Cordygen VO2 Max. It's also not cheap. It does not however give you energy, it's just endurance from what I've found.

If I got more samples from Ryno.... That pre-race stack for example...I'd like to test it out for like 3-4 workouts and see if I am imagining things or not. I felt like I didn't want to leave the gym....usually I just can't wait to get out of there.
    totally agree, in terms of focus I think I've only had maybe 1 preworkout that gave me a close feeling Oxy, however that one also gave me a crazy crash afterwards. I guess all of that focus rebounded balanced out eventually haha.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Finally back in the gym

Back in the gym, going on my 3rd workout now, keeping things rather light still, dusting off the gears after time off. Somehow these short breaks manage to have the most mental/physical effects on me. But I'm back to stacking the Ryno Power Motivation and Endurance, and im able to complete my full workouts at the very least.

Although my illness ran through the show I had planned on, I was happy to see the changes I was able to make in my physique, given the time I had.

My last show in 2012

My recent conditioning received while working with Ryno Power for the final 3 weeks before my planned show

So I was very happy how this supplement stack is helping me retain as much lean mass as possible. I felt like with the BCAA's and Electrolytes that I was insuring my body was going to stay protein healthy and hydrated, which are both incredibly important to maintain in a caloric deficit, especially when you're still pushing your body hard.

going into the gym today for a chest and shoulder workout, so I'm looking forward to re-testing my strength, and hopefully we can get it back to where it was!

Also looking forward to adding in more Carbo-Fuel as I begin to raise my carbohydrate intake again! The preworkout stack alone doesnt always give the pump that most preworkouts try and do, but when stacked with the Carbo-Fuel its always a great full-muscle feeling in the gym
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT

Despite the Delays! Finally finished my Ryno Power stack

So not having taken any supplementation (besides electrolytes and bcaa's) when sick, I was a bit behind on completion of this supplement stack. Finally all caught up and found a minute to finally write up a good review

Final Thoughts
    -Energy: good and sustained
    -Focus: great

Ryno Power- Motivation *****

Pros: Great Focus. I had a great time trying this out in different scenarios; waking up in the morning, used as a study aid, used alone as a preworkout, used paired with Ryno Power Endurance as a preworkout. The extra focus helped everywhere as you could imagine.

Cons: none really, i would certainly rebuy this product

Ryno Power- Recovery *****

Pros: Easy BCAA supplementation, I loved having it in capsule form. No added flavoring, no creating a 4 different shakes for different purposes in a day. It was nice

Cons: It ends up being 6 recommended capsules per day for bcaa's alone. For some that becomes a lot

Ryno Power- Endurance ***

Pros: The energy is good; sustained and adequate enough to have a good workout. Definitely suitable for an endurance athlete or someone with a long duration workout planned ahead

Cons: As a weight lifter training towards a physique related goal, I fall in love with products that deliver as much possible to increase muscular performance.
    Ryno Power Endurance definitely gave me an elevated amount of energy, however I'm a sucker for a good muscular pump, and an endurance formula (rightfully; i should add) doesnt have that aim.

Ryno Power- Electrolytes *****

Pros: It's Michigan. It's hot and muggy now. I havent died from heat exhaustion. PRAISE ELECTROLYTES! It really was a nice and simple way to make sure I have a healthy amount of electrolytes. No muscle cramping or fatigue from overheating

Cons: None

Ryno Power- Carbo-Fuel ****

Pros: If I was focusing on gaining weight, it would be a nice way to get those extra carbohydrates in. If you dont have time for a meal and have a working day ahead of you, it was a quick way to save your energy levels. No fillers.

Cons: regardless of how I mixed it, it always was a tad gritty. It's not my preferred way of getting carbs if your diet only allows for a moderate amount.

Overall I would certainly rebuy the Motivation, BCAA's, and Electrolytes, however I think there are other preworkout formulas that might be more suitable for a physique athlete's goals. I think they are all great products overall, and I pleasantly surprised how well they all translate over to perform in different sports and settings.

If I were to ever transition into a style of training that was more aerobic, I could see this being an incredibly optimal supplement stack. In my sport of bodybuilding (physique) I can really appreciate how well this supplement stack prepared me to put my body in a caloric deficit with much less of a chance of losing any hard earned muscle mass!

Thank you so much Ryno Power for giving me the opportunity to try out your products. I hope the rest of the bodybuilding community had as great of an experience as with it as I have.
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT