00murtagh00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need some love........ !!!

hey up.

so over the passed 3 weeks i have been training hard. everyday in the gym apart from weekends where i just do light cardio and abs.

i have a personal trainer in my college who has been working me.

i have not had any sugar for 3 weeks. completely cut it out. non on my cereal or coffee. still have fruit but no chocolate or anything like that.

also no junk food. no crisps and only drank water and green tea and coffee .

so im feeling good. last night i went to get some milk from the shop and i don't know what over come me but i had this massive sugar urge, i spent 20 min going around all the sweets to see which had the least amount of sugar in. but they were all bad. i think closed my eyes and took a deep breath walked to the till paid for my milk and walked out.

i then had to some screaming session in the car it was so bad. anyway i guess im looking for a well done keep it up comments ...

i started on 82.3kg im not 83kg my body fat was at 15% im not at 12%

my routine
    monday arms
    tursaday chest
    wednesday legs
    thrusday back
    friday full workout
    saturday cardio / abs
    sunday shoulders

currently on on whey one in the morning one aftet work out one before bed

also 7g of creatine mixed in throughout the day.

i eat mainly chicken and fish brown rice. cot cheese, meals are boring but im determined to get where i want to be.

Thumbs down

Wow love the motivation on here

LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSWolverine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just keep at it brother. Im in the same boat right now trying to cut down some. Lots of stuff I have a screaming urge for but I just stare and hang my head and walk away. Youre doin good. Just keep on. I have personally noticed that the longer I go without something (any food, drink, etc) the easier it gets to stay away from.

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 night of sugar? means nothing. its the constant destruction that leads down a bad path. when you go days and weeks...thats when its a problem...dont beat urself up for 1 night. its ok. i have a cheat meal every week. ill bloat the next day and gone the following. its almost as hard to get fat as it is to get skinny.

ur good man. keep it up
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

-----------------------------------
    i do it all on my own

Originally Posted by xxsupergman25xx View Post
    1 night of sugar? means nothing. its the constant destruction that leads down a bad path. when you go days and weeks...thats when its a problem...dont beat urself up for 1 night. its ok. i have a cheat meal every week. ill bloat the next day and gone the following. its almost as hard to get fat as it is to get skinny.

ur good man. keep it up

thats the thing i didnt buy and. got in the car and drove home. feeling great but starting to think about sugary things for some reason. i'll chew an apple.

Originally Posted by LSWolverine View Post
    Just keep at it brother. Im in the same boat right now trying to cut down some. Lots of stuff I have a screaming urge for but I just stare and hang my head and walk away. Youre doin good. Just keep on. I have personally noticed that the longer I go without something (any food, drink, etc) the easier it gets to stay away from.
    nice one thank you for the motivation.