Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    2013 WWE Misc Best Poster HEELmax's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HEELmax's BodySpace

Undisputed Rap King of the Misc

New Song: http://maxcaster.bandcamp.com/track/rebound

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★
    Ziggler's gonna make it, 2014 = Ziggler

Stats: 5'10", 215 lbs
    LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LyonGaultier's BodySpace
    After watching it last night on SPIKE, since you know streams lag, go down and etc. I give the show a C.

Right off the bat TNA missed a gem of an opportunity in the Bobby Roode & ECIII vs Bully Ray & Willow match. How cool would it had been if Willow makes his entrance, climbs the turnbuckle, does his screech and puts himself through a table. Wildcard bishes! Ending the match, the 3 other competitors with a wtf face expression, Willow gets up and starts attacking all 3. Why would Hardy help Bully Ray, did he forget that Bully Ray beat him with a hammer repeatedly? Also what's with Bully jerking Roode off in the corner? Correction there was 3 phaggy time segments in an 1 hour time.

Continuity Error: Either ECIII didn't know Spud was at the show (which he should since he rescued him last week and are BFF's) but didn't even bother to look for him even though Willow kidnapped him.

Samuel Shaw vs Anderson, is a nice change but why Anderson? They mentioned he's married and just had twins, so why Anderson? Here's the lack of depth on the roster but they could of used TJ Perkins (not as Manik). Interesting to see what the payoff match will be at TNA presents Sacrifice live from Orlando, FL on Sunday April 27th. What about Christy Hemme on a pole match or war games like match where she is trapped in a cage in a torn cave woman dress. Anyone remember the Val Venis vs Goldust w/ Terry Reynolds feud? Where the stipulation was that if Golddust lost Val would sleep with his wife Terry and he did and got on the titatron during Golddust RAW match. They should do something similar, where Anderson fails to save Christy and the story goes from there, lots of possibilities.

Continuity Error: After the match Shaw just leaves Anderson in the ring, he should of dragged him to the back while he was in the straight jacket and tied him up. Christy Hemme later appears on the show as an announcer, smiling....shouldn't she be scared out of her mind, that Sam Shaw is loose and could attack her at any moment. MVP is on tv so much, a segment with him and Hemme asking him to give her the night off would of added to the angle.

Sanada vs Tigre Uno: TNA again trying to rush push the talent. Why does Sanada have to defend the title against Tigre Uno? If Sanada feels like it, he could cash his title for a chance to fight our TNA Champion, Magnus. I'm guessing the payoff match will be at TNA presents Sacrifice live from Orlando, Fl on Sunday, April 27th. Don't get me wrong, these 2 wrestlers are awesome but it was too soon for this and at this time wasn't necessary. Sanada and Tigre Uno could of had a cool feud with either member of Bad Influence.

The Beautiful People vs Brittany & Madison Rayne: It's great to see the female talent being shown more. Can't complain, I did notice that Chris Sabin rubbed off on Velvet Sky since he's the only one on the roster who wears a vest type jacket.

Knux segment, all I could think off was, how long before Jaime Tormenta attacks his dad.

Kenny King vs MVP and the Fatal 4 way Main Event. I like how the TNA roster is slowly turning on MVP. Magnus got himself back up with Abyss. I would like to see the friendship develop, it's going to be one sided and Abyss will end up getting emotionally hurt again. But TNA should take a risk and step outside the box, have Magnus get Abyss a prostitute, Abyss falls in love, thinks it's true, only to find out it was all a lie. Dixie is back next week I hope she comes back with Bad Influence setting up.

MVP's Crew
    MVP
    Davey Richards
    Eddie Edwards
    Willow
    Bully Ray

Dixie Cartel
    Dixie Carter
    Bobby Roode
    ECIII
    Jessie Godderz
    Robbie E
    Zema Ion
    Spud

Magnus's Empire
    Magnus
    Abyss

Eric Young's Crew
    Eric Young
    ODB

Samoa Joe's Crew
    Samoa Joe

TNA is making a mistake by not using the whole roster while being at Universal Studios, which is causing them to be all over the place. They have no excuse as to why they shouldn't use the whole roster.
    Mi$c Bet Crew
    ✪ Alicia Fox 10/10 HBB Crew ✪ - President

openthedragongate.com

1860 München•Atlanta Braves•Aston Villa•Cal State Fullerton (Baseball/Basketball)•Club Millonarios•Colorado Avalanche•Florida St. (Football)•Hanshin Tigers•Miami Dolphins•Olympique de Marseille•Phoenix Suns•São Paulo•Seattle Sounders•Tijuana Xoloitzcuintles•Valencia FC•Vitória de Guimarães

Whatcha gonna do... HoganIsGOAT's Avatar
    Stats: 6'6", 270 lbs
    HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HoganIsGOAT's BodySpace
    Overall, I liked it better than some of the recent Impact shows, though LyonGaultier makes a lot of valid points above. I'd give the show a C+.

What fell the most flat for me this week was the main event, and that seems to be a reoccurring theme. They need to wrap up the Magnus/Samoa Joe feud ASAP and move on to something else. It just hasn't been exciting on a main event level. Joe has looked completely weak in this feud, so he's just not a credible contender at this point.

What this week really missed was James Storm and Gunner. It's easily one of the best things going in TNA right now.
    MWO

Stats: 6'0", 231 lbs
    BodyPoints: 520
    Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mindrevolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Mindrevolution's BodySpace
    Show was decent. Can they stop blatantly ripping off the WWE a couple months after they do something? Corporate Abyss after Corporate Kane? Also weird as fuk seeing Bully be a face. I really liked the direction they were going with him after Aces N 8's. He should have won that coffin match. No they let Anderson win only to job him out to Sam Shaw? Seems like TNA starts doing some chit right and then they just drop it or mess it up somehow. Did like Kenny King's return, hope he ends up X Division champ soon. I actually really liked Zima Ion's title reign, wish they would bring him back and not just as the Bro Mans clown DJ.

Oh well I do like Roode and Ray feuding, that should be good. I actually don't mind Hardy as Willow outside of the stupid mask and all the laughing. Chit I wash Sting would have gone with the Insane Icon gimmick longer.

Wasn't gonna fap last night. The TBP entrance happened and there went that. Definitely looking forward to that going on every week.

LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LyonGaultier has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by HoganIsGOAT View Post
    Overall, I liked it better than some of the recent Impact shows, though LyonGaultier makes a lot of valid points above. I'd give the show a C+.

What fell the most flat for me this week was the main event, and that seems to be a reoccurring theme. They need to wrap up the Magnus/Samoa Joe feud ASAP and move on to something else. It just hasn't been exciting on a main event level. Joe has looked completely weak in this feud, so he's just not a credible contender at this point.

What this week really missed was James Storm and Gunner. It's easily one of the best things going in TNA right now.
    Do you think that the writers adding Abyss and Eric Young to the picture hurt the Magnus vs Samoa Joe feud? I do agree that Samoa Joe looks weak, since they terribly booked him on the Bound For Glory series, he even lost to Magnus clean but I do like their history, it could of been used to fuel the feud, maybe they still can by Magnus taking the Main Event Mafia name.

Originally Posted by Mindrevolution View Post
    Show was decent. Can they stop blatantly ripping off the WWE a couple months after they do something? Corporate Abyss after Corporate Kane? Also weird as fuk seeing Bully be a face. I really liked the direction they were going with him after Aces N 8's. He should have won that coffin match. No they let Anderson win only to job him out to Sam Shaw? Seems like TNA starts doing some chit right and then they just drop it or mess it up somehow. Did like Kenny King's return, hope he ends up X Division champ soon. I actually really liked Zima Ion's title reign, wish they would bring him back and not just as the Bro Mans clown DJ.

Oh well I do like Roode and Ray feuding, that should be good. I actually don't mind Hardy as Willow outside of the stupid mask and all the laughing. Chit I wash Sting would have gone with the Insane Icon gimmick longer.

Wasn't gonna fap last night. The TBP entrance happened and there went that. Definitely looking forward to that going on every week.
    I wouldn't necessarily call it "ripping the off the WWE", I would say they are paying "homage". Yes, Abyss looks like a Kane rip off but he's had that character forever even when he was the bodyguard for Special K at ROH. Also, I wouldn't necessarily call him corporate, Magnus, you know he's from the UK, people from the UK are classy and have style. Example:

Nick Nevern (left) and Simon Phillips (right) when they aren't stealing and making debit card copy's, robbing atm machines, laundering money or other white collar crimes, you'll find them at a football game wearing a subtle but yet elegant suit. Keep in mind Magnus is numero uno in the company, he can't have a tall bum looking guy next to him, what would his fans think? TNA fans hate Abyss as is. He's just giving him a few pointers, so Abyss could be one day as successful as Magnus, ala Roger Dodger.
    Mi$c Bet Crew

openthedragongate.com

1860 München•Atlanta Braves•Aston Villa•Cal State Fullerton (Baseball/Basketball)•Club Millonarios•Colorado Avalanche•Florida St. (Football)•Hanshin Tigers•Miami Dolphins•Olympique de Marseille•Phoenix Suns•São Paulo•Seattle Sounders•Tijuana Xoloitzcuintles•Valencia FC•Vitória de Guimarães

the Kama to VMX's Sutra themonkay's Avatar
    Stats: 165 lbs
    themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) themonkay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit themonkay's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LyonGaultier View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily call it "ripping the off the WWE", I would say they are paying "homage". Yes, Abyss looks like a Kane rip off but he's had that character forever even when he was the bodyguard for Special K at ROH. Also, I wouldn't necessarily call him corporate, Magnus, you know he's from the UK, people from the UK are classy and have style. Example:
    Personally i do think they are blatantly ripping off corporate kane, but to be honest, it doesn't matter if they are doing it on purpose or not.
    You have to look at it from a general wrestling fan's perspective. Imagine a wrestling fan who is only exposed to the WWE is flipping channels, and stumbles upon TNA. They will see a man who is portraying a monster character in a suit. The first thing that will scream at them is "kane rip off"
    My log: Everyone is welcome
    Encouragement, critiques, advice, or just dropping in to say hi. I appreciate all of it.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162270831

Nutmisc General Lifting Chat Thread:
    Form checks, cutting/bulking advice, routine and program critiques, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and whatever else you want. Drop by.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162662351

HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HoganIsGOAT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Do you think that the writers adding Abyss and Eric Young to the picture hurt the Magnus vs Samoa Joe feud? I do agree that Samoa Joe looks weak, since they terribly booked him on the Bound For Glory series, he even lost to Magnus clean but I do like their history, it could of been used to fuel the feud, maybe they still can by Magnus taking the Main Event Mafia name.
    Well, I don't think it helped it. It added nothing to improve it IMO.

If EY was used to help Joe seem like a legit threat by beating up Abyss while Joe gets a clean win, then it may have helped. They also could have teased the tension between Abyss and Magnus by having Abyss accidentally cost Magnus a win on tv against Joe. That also makes Joe seem like a threat to the championship.

The feud should have included their history from the MEM from the beginning, but it's too late to try that now.
    Last edited by HoganIsGOAT; 04-04-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    MWO

Stats: 5'11", 223 lbs
    lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lurkmore has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lurkmore's BodySpace
    I thought Shaw vs Anderson started with Shaw attacking Anderson after Anderson was showing pictures of his kids to Hemme.

Originally Posted by themonkay View Post
    Personally i do think they are blatantly ripping off corporate kane, but to be honest, it doesn't matter if they are doing it on purpose or not.
    You have to look at it from a general wrestling fan's perspective. Imagine a wrestling fan who is only exposed to the WWE is flipping channels, and stumbles upon TNA. They will see a man who is portraying a monster character in a suit. The first thing that will scream at them is "kane rip off"
    On the general wrestling fan's perspective, you are completely correct but I feel Abyss is playing the hand he was dealt, you know he's a big guy, not so easy on the eyes but he's living the dream. The mask looks more like a Mankind mask, might be the color. As for Magnus I see him as an International Playboy than a Corporate Guy.

Well, I don't think it helped it. It added nothing to improve it IMO.

If EY was used to help Joe seem like a legit threat by beating up Abyss while Joe gets a clean win, then it may have helped. They also could have teased the tension between Abyss and Magnus by having Abyss accidentally cost Magnus a win on tv against Joe. That also makes Joe seem like a threat to the championship.

The feud should have included their history from the MEM from the beginning, but it's too late to try that now.
    I think we can both agree that TNA doesn't know what they are doing. Because in one instance they made Joe squash all 3 members of the BroMans and Magnus win by interference, pretty much every match. But I don't think it's too late for them to fight over the MEM name since Magnus just gave Abyss a makeover. As for the tension part, it might be too soon, Magnus needs someone to have his back against MVP and his goons and the wrath of the Dixie Cartel.

Originally Posted by lurkmore View Post
    I thought Shaw vs Anderson started with Shaw attacking Anderson after Anderson was showing pictures of his kids to Hemme.
    It did start like that but it seems like there's more behind it. I mean Anderson is pretty much stalking Christy Hemme now, hanging out in Hemme's locker room. Samuel Shaw was telling him how things are and as soon as he says "Christy Hemme loves me". Anderson viciously attacks a defenseless man who's just trying to get in the ring, I mean who does that?

Also anybody else want Austin Aries to tag with Hernandez. Imagine Austin Aries dressed as a cholo with bandana, wifebeater, nike cortez and all. Would bring the lulz.
    Mi$c Bet Crew

openthedragongate.com

HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HEELmax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Watching the first part of the show. Lol'd at this.

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

After watching it last night on SPIKE, since you know streams lag, go down and etc. I give the show a C.

Right off the bat TNA missed a gem of an opportunity in the Bobby Roode & ECIII vs Bully Ray & Willow match. How cool would it had been if Willow makes his entrance, climbs the turnbuckle, does his screech and puts himself through a table. Wildcard bishes! Ending the match, the 3 other competitors with a wtf face expression, Willow gets up and starts attacking all 3. Why would Hardy help Bully Ray, did he forget that Bully Ray beat him with a hammer repeatedly? Also what's with Bully jerking Roode off in the corner? Correction there was 3 phaggy time segments in an 1 hour time.

Continuity Error: Either ECIII didn't know Spud was at the show (which he should since he rescued him last week and are BFF's) but didn't even bother to look for him even though Willow kidnapped him.
    I noticed that too. I'm guessing EC3 didn't see what happened as he was getting beaten up when it went down. I guess the main issue with Impact is the opposite of Raw's issue. Impact isn't long enough. The way the show is written and the amount of characters all existing at once lends to a longer timeslot. But let's be reality, no one wants to watch Impact for 3 hours (except me). So this goes back to TNA getting maybe a one-hour show on Friday or Saturday or something. Even if they just throw the extra segments on YouTube it would be awesome.

Impact has the ability of detailed continuity but not enough time to see every story to the end every week. You're right. EC3 should have fugged Willow up and Shaw should have skullbanged Anderson and sent it as a video message to Christy. James & the Gun Man should have been somewhere in there. Maybe Storm takes a crap in Gunner's boots or something. But it's a tough job to get all those accoutrements into the show when it's two hours with commercials.

Try to write Storm & Gunner into that episode. I'm interested in what you think of.

btw LMAO at Wildcard bitches!

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

Originally Posted by HEELmax View Post
    Watching the first part of the show. Lol'd at this.

LOL. Dat dere crotch claw. Pretty sure Bully now knows what Bobby's workin' with.
    MWO

I noticed that too. I'm guessing EC3 didn't see what happened as he was getting beaten up when it went down. I guess the main issue with Impact is the opposite of Raw's issue. Impact isn't long enough. The way the show is written and the amount of characters all existing at once lends to a longer timeslot. But let's be reality, no one wants to watch Impact for 3 hours (except me). So this goes back to TNA getting maybe a one-hour show on Friday or Saturday or something. Even if they just throw the extra segments on YouTube it would be awesome.

Impact has the ability of detailed continuity but not enough time to see every story to the end every week. You're right. EC3 should have fugged Willow up and Shaw should have skullbanged Anderson and sent it as a video message to Christy. James & the Gun Man should have been somewhere in there. Maybe Storm takes a crap in Gunner's boots or something. But it's a tough job to get all those accoutrements into the show when it's two hours with commercials.

Try to write Storm & Gunner into that episode. I'm interested in what you think of.

btw LMAO at Wildcard bitches!
    I understand time constraints, maybe they could of cut the MVP & Kenny King confrontation (not the match) by 30 seconds and also the Magnus promo by 30 seconds or even MVP being a coward and attacking Kenny King and the Wolves pulling him away. As for Gunner and James Storm, they had a grueling match so they need some rest, so I ain't mad at that. TNA did upload promos though.

EDIT:

I would of had James Storm driving a Silverado heading to where Knux is at to beat up his dad. Smoking a cigarette while driving looking at the camera saying "that Knux, I'll tell you" takes a drink of his beer "His luck is gonna go from bad to worse, I'm gonna beat up his dad worse than Steve Austin beat Debra".

Just kidding, brah. I'll come up with something and post tomorrow. How would you add them and what would you have replaced?
    Last edited by LyonGaultier; 04-04-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    Mi$c Bet Crew

openthedragongate.com

LOL. Dat dere crotch claw. Pretty sure Bully now knows what Bobby's workin' with.
    Oh yeah Bobby's got a stellar rig

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

I understand time constraints, maybe they could of cut the MVP & Kenny King confrontation (not the match) by 30 seconds and also the Magnus promo by 30 seconds or even MVP being a coward and attacking Kenny King and the Wolves pulling him away. As for Gunner and James Storm, they had a grueling match so they need some rest, so I ain't mad at that. TNA did upload promos though.

I would of had James Storm driving a Silverado heading to where Knux is at to beat up his dad. Smoking a cigarette while driving looking at the camera saying "that Knux, I'll tell you" takes a drink of his beer "His luck is gonna go from bad to worse, I'm gonna beat up his dad worse than Steve Austin beat Debra".

Just kidding, brah. I'll come up with something and post tomorrow. How would you add them and what would you have replaced?
    Obvs the easy way out would be to air those promos (in condensed form) and combine it with footage from the match as Taz and Tenay recap it for 20 seconds.

Otherwise, I don't know. Maybe have Gunner go to his car and his tires are slashed.

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

Originally Posted by Brochacho20 View Post
    Lol, at Kenny King arriving in a golf cart.
    and giving money away without being booked, he's going to end up broke.
    This was actually very underrated.

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

Originally Posted by D-Wade7288 View Post
    is this thing with Knux dad srs?
    Yeah. The flood hit them real hard.

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

There's a new interview up with the EVP of TNA. Gonna watch after the show

Quoting this for those who may not have seen. This is the EVP and head of creative for TNA. He didn't say much really. He put the company over and kinda circle jerked. He gave a lot of generic answers but JB asked him some generic questions too...

Highlights:

The 6-sided ring is coming back. No concrete date but it will return.
    Jeff Jarrett is still an owner. He's not involved in the day-to-day. He recruits talent and brings them to TNA's attention.

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

Quoting this for those who may not have seen. This is the EVP and head of creative for TNA. He didn't say much really. He put the company over and kinda circle jerked. He gave a lot of generic answers but JB asked him some generic questions too...

Highlights:

The 6-sided ring is coming back. No concrete date but it will return.
    Jeff Jarrett is still an owner. He's not involved in the day-to-day. He recruits talent and brings them to TNA's attention.
    I didn't believe him either, acting is not his forte. "I would love to have AJ Styles come back....when there's a roster spot available" This bruh, serious? I would of smacked him if I was "The Borash". I can't quite put my finger on it but he reminds me of someone....I want to say TPB's Phil Collins but not sure

-2 for being a pussy and crawling? He should at least get a +3 for using British slang and +2 for confusing our brah, brochacho.

There should be a limit to +1 in appearances because I was annoyed with MVP by the 3rd time he came on screen. Only pretty cool people like Aries, Roode and etc get unlimited +1's.

As for the Storm vs Gunner feud, I'm not sure where it could go since Gunner has beat Storm twice, in a cage match and falls count anywhere in less than a month. The simple story would be that Gunner is past Storm but Storm just won't leave Gunner alone. He begins to follow him, goes to hotels and tells the receptionist he's Gunner and he lost his key, steals the free shampoo, soap and towels. Gunner has long hair so he needs the shampoo and everyone needs towels to dry themselves and when Gunner finds out it's Storm doing this, he's gonna be even more mad. But I had the time to think and the only move would be for MVP to pick Gunner as his main enforcer for the wrath of Dixie. Dixie has 2 options Austin Aries or James Storm.

The way to end this feud is a war games match, as a thank you to Jeff Jarrett the greatest WCW champion whoever lived, he even got people taking the nWo black and silver seriously, once he joined and I would take black and silver over black & white or Wolfpac, any day. Many people blame Jeff Jarrett for Kurt Angle's divorce but Kurt Angle should of been mad at Karen for being a sloot. A man only goes as far as a woman lets him and Karen let Jeff Jarrett clap dem cheeks. But back to Gunner vs Storm.

All roads will lead to Magnus. Roode is busy with Bully Ray, ECIII with Willow, EY will get his revenge on Samoa Joe. So I would book a faction feud, in which Gunner representing MVP's Goons, Austin Aries or James Storm representing Dixie Cartel vs Magnus representing The New Main Event Mafia as the payoff match. I would like to hear, how you brahs would keep the feud going.
    Mi$c Bet Crew

openthedragongate.com

Some big news boys,

- TNA will hold two One Night Only pay-per-view tapings this coming Saturday night in Orlando. Names announced include Trent Baretta, Low Ki, Rubix, Rashad Cameron and Sonjay Dutt.
    Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...hbppOSTUvGP.99

- TNA has announced that X Division Champion Sanada will defend the title against Daniels on April 17th at a Wrestle-1 event in Tokyo, Japan. This could be a sign that Daniels has re-signed with TNA.
    Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...3PXPfYwedsY.99

Stats: 5'9", 225 lbs
    Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Chunkx's BodySpace
    I'm a big fan of Kurt Angle and the guy was nice enough to send me this!

**** TwinlabFuel Lead Representative ****

Follow me on Instagram: @ivaneverywhere
    Follow us on Instagram: @TwinlabProSeries
    Follow our Clean Series: @TwinlabCleanSeries
    Join the Militia: http://proseries.twinlab.com/

Originally Posted by Brochacho20 View Post
    Lol, at Kenny King arriving in a golf cart.
    Some big news boys,

- TNA will hold two One Night Only pay-per-view tapings this coming Saturday night in Orlando. Names announced include Trent Baretta, Low Ki, Rubix, Rashad Cameron and Sonjay Dutt.
    Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...hbppOSTUvGP.99
    Not sure why they haven't retained Trent. I guess he's still eating pretty well doing the indies, but I hope TNA makes a power move for him to stay.

-2 for being a pussy and crawling? He should at least get a +3 for using British slang and +2 for confusing our brah, brochacho.

There should be a limit to +1 in appearances because I was annoyed with MVP by the 3rd time he came on screen. Only pretty cool people like Aries, Roode and etc get unlimited +1's.
    I try to be fair to everyone. Plus, I actually liked the MVP portions last week. Him & Kenny King looked real good together.

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

Stats: 5'9", 225 lbs
    Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Chunkx's BodySpace
    Also, hello y'all
    **** TwinlabFuel Lead Representative ****

Follow me on Instagram: @ivaneverywhere
    Follow us on Instagram: @TwinlabProSeries
    Follow our Clean Series: @TwinlabCleanSeries
    Join the Militia: http://proseries.twinlab.com/

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeeter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jeeter's BodySpace
    wtf is going on...
    Abyss is in a suit now?
    Aries is no longer x-division champ?
    Where's Bad Influence?
    "You know I hate to wait. That's why I get it first and you get it late."

Lord crew

Originally Posted by Jeeter View Post
    wtf is going on...
    Abyss is in a suit now?
    Aries is no longer x-division champ?
    Where's Bad Influence?
    Abyss was hired by Mag Daddy as an enforcer when Dixie refused to give the support from the Dixie Cartel against Samoa Joe at Lockdown. He put Abyss in the suit to show that he cares.

Aries lost the belt to Seiya Sanada in Japan at a TNA/Wrestle-1 combination show. Sanada has since debuted on Impact (and he's great btw).

Bad Influence didn't get brought to the last set of tapings. Not sure why, but the show is live this week followed by more tapings, so they could come back.

Anything else?

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

Completely unrelated but I'm watching some old TNA stuff. Don West really was the man, at least compared to Taz. I'm hearing West supplement Tenay's PBP by pointing out things he may have missed and just keeping the flow. Plus he would always get hyped. <3 Don West.

++ Positive Crew ++
    ►►►TNA Brah◄◄◄
    ★★★AJ Styles Crew★★★

Originally Posted by Jeeter View Post
    Where's Bad Influence?
    Bad Influence didn't get brought to the last set of tapings. Not sure why, but the show is live this week followed by more tapings, so they could come back.
    Also their contracts were up, the 1st week of April.

Completely unrelated but I'm watching some old TNA stuff. Don West really was the man, at least compared to Taz. I'm hearing West supplement Tenay's PBP by pointing out things he may have missed and just keeping the flow. Plus he would always get hyped. <3 Don West.
    Don West, was great, I'm not to keen on Taz.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's live show.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4