shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need advice on exercise plan during Keto - need to build muscles

I recently started on my keto and am doing 70/25/5 for the diet. My current exercise plan is :

M-F A HISS weight training 30-45mins typically 15 reps 4 sets
    M-Sun 1-2hr (2hr weekends since no weights) cardio typically Zumba and Les Mills cardio class.

I read that HITT can eat up muscles once in ketosis and HISS is recommended. I dont have much muscle to begin with and ideally I want to build muscle while losing fat during Keto. Is there a regimen that works for people with ~80 lbs to lose? thanks!

hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
    I recently started on my keto and am doing 70/25/5 for the diet. My current exercise plan is :

M-F A HISS weight training 30-45mins typically 15 reps 4 sets
    M-Sun 1-2hr (2hr weekends since no weights) cardio typically Zumba and Les Mills cardio class.

I read that HITT can eat up muscles once in ketosis and HISS is recommended. I dont have much muscle to begin with and ideally I want to build muscle while losing fat during Keto. Is there a regimen that works for people with ~80 lbs to lose? thanks!
    Its no different then any other program if your not enhanced. Short and sweet, hit failure, keep it under 45 minutes, emphasize recovery...
    It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.
    Ben Franklin Essay about "Trouser Coughs" 1781-

shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shaselai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hfce354 View Post
    Its no different then any other program if your not enhanced. Short and sweet, hit failure, keep it under 45 minutes, emphasize recovery...
    what you mean "enhanced"? so you say short and sweet you mean heavy weight and low reps and sets? Any plans to reference to?

hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
    what you mean "enhanced"? so you say short and sweet you mean heavy weight and low reps and sets? Any plans to reference to?
    PED's... Heavy weight relevant to rep range, 4-6-8-10-12 whatever... hit failure, low to moderate sets. Under 45 minutes in duration to take advantage of natural hormones and keep cortisol in check...

Plans? Body parts 1-2x/week depending on your recovery ability. This isnt rocket science. Just get to the gym more often then you dont, lift to failure and leave in 45 minutes.
    It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.
    Ben Franklin Essay about "Trouser Coughs" 1781-

Originally Posted by hfce354 View Post
    PED's... Heavy weight relevant to rep range, 4-6-8-10-12 whatever... hit failure, low to moderate sets. Under 45 minutes in duration to take advantage of natural hormones and keep cortisol in check...

Plans? Body parts 1-2x/week depending on your recovery ability. This isnt rocket science. Just get to the gym more often then you dont, lift to failure and leave in 45 minutes.
    any particular exercise that will help more than others? squats? deadlifts? crunches? my current plan is about 2x arms, 2x legs and 1x general... So to failure is less about counting reps more about getting to fail - is there a good set to work with? 3 sets?