Shahabi10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Heavy or light lifting for fat loss

Hey guys , i started working out about 40 days ago , so i actually had little or no information about what the hell i was doing , so i started asking around and gained some knowledge about food and workouts , my current progress is :
    i weighed 233 lbs 40 days ago , now im at 216 ,, i've lost a total of 17 pounds
    my workout is :
    1 hour cardio everyday except Friday and i managed to fit in 4-5 healthy meals with a mixture of complex carbs , good fat and protein.
    i recently started lifting weights , so i did 3 sets of light weight lifting , 2 muscles a day.
    now my problem is , i have excess fat in the chest and waist area , would u recommend i start lifting heavy weights or is my current light weight strategy the right one? im aiming for fat loss and maintaining muscles , just until i lose enough fat to start building muscle , and does cardio or weights come first?
    Thank you

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weights come before cardio. Cardio will add to the calories burned side of the equation, but you can simply reduce how many calories you consume and achieve the same thing. You want to lift with high intensity, so low weight and high reps is not what you should be doing. You also should start off with a full body routine rather than the split. Try All-Pro's beginner.