alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not gaining weight anymore - in need of supplements

Hi guys,

I've been bulking since October, gained 18lbs monitoring my calories and I feel quite satisfied with the results.

I always been skinny and a "hard-gainer" so that now I reached a point to which, to put on more bw, I need to eat too many calories and I simply can't do that. I try to eat as much as I need but it's just too much, I feel stuffed and can't go further.

I was thinking to buy some mass gainer supplements and hopefully will help. I was thinking ON Serious Mass, packed with over 1000 calories per portion, but I've got some doubts on the economic part of it. Every tube has got 8 servings, and I guess I should use a serving at least once a day (so one tube a week basically).

Could you recommend something more cost-effective ?

Any other general advices are welcome

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Buy any protein you want and make your own mass gainer.

Add in oats, olive oil (or any oil), nuts ,fruit, yogurt, ice cream, milk ect

Eat less filling food that are more calorie dense like poptarts.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Buy any protein you want and make your own mass gainer.

Add in oats, olive oil (or any oil), nuts ,fruit, yogurt, ice cream, milk ect

Eat less filling food that are more calorie dense like poptarts.
    Exactly
    Trail Mix
    Granola
    PB and Banana Sandwiches
    Bagels
    Pasta
    Oil's

lol wut u can change this tbarabash's Avatar
    tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't suggest more investing in a quality blender and making your own gainer shakes to drink between meals. There's a megathread of home made recipes in here, flip through there and try them until you find one you like. Easy to pack in an extra 800-900 calories per 500ml-750ml shake

alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alevar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tbarabash View Post
    I can't suggest more investing in a quality blender and making your own gainer shakes to drink between meals. There's a megathread of home made recipes in here, flip through there and try them until you find one you like. Easy to pack in an extra 800-900 calories per 500ml-750ml shake
    Could someone link me the thread you're talking about? I can't find it?

Anyway, you're saying that, with a good blender, I can use my whey protein powder as well, and mix it with milk and other stuff? that's very good to know xD

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by alevar View Post
    Could someone link me the thread you're talking about? I can't find it?

Anyway, you're saying that, with a good blender, I can use my whey protein powder as well, and mix it with milk and other stuff? that's very good to know xD
    Yes, you can pretty much mix anything. Hell to keep on gaining weight you just gotta add in another 500 calories each day and that could easily be 1-2 scoops of protein, 1/3 cup of oatmeal and 12oz of milk all blended up.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There's no such thing as a hard gainer.

Mix protein, whole/chocolate milk, banana, ground oats, peanut butter, and a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, blend, drink, gain.

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All good advice here, OP. Take it.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my go to snack for easy calories is a peanut butter, banana and honey sandwhich

3 pieces bread
    6tbsp peanut butter
    1 banana
    1 tbsp honey

30 protein, 116 carbs, 51 fat, 21 fiber, 1043 calories

and it also costs a buck, if that
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I need to eat too many calories and I simply can't do that. I try to eat as much as I need but it's just too much, I feel stuffed and can't go further.

I
    If you are serious about gaining weight, you sometimes just have to force your self to eat. It may be difficult for some, but it has to be done. A great way to get some extra calorie is eating peanut butter and jelly. I eat one pretty much every day.

acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have you ever tried Creatine? I have used it to put weight on several times during my long-time development.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Buy and eat as much on sale ice cream and peanut butter as you can find OP. Problem solved. Eat off the McD and Wendy's value menu as well.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2scoops Whey
    2cups milk
    1cup Oats
    2 Tablespoon Natural PB
    Banana
    Icecream(optional)

Boom theres your gainer and easy 1k+ cals and taste good depending on which whey product you use
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Thank you guys. I'll buy a good shaker and try out different protein shakes. I've got plenty of whey protein powder to use, I love milk and I love peanut butter and I'll be very happy to use those 3 ingredients (I'll experiment besides that of course) and have an easy-to-go, drinkable calories-packed meal.

Thanks guys You saved a lot of money otherwise I'd have bought some kind of supplement but the homemade shakes are way cheaper than that

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you guys. I'll buy a good shaker and try out different protein shakes. I've got plenty of whey protein powder to use, I love milk and I love peanut butter and I'll be very happy to use those 3 ingredients (I'll experiment besides that of course) and have an easy-to-go, drinkable calories-packed meal.

Thanks guys You saved a lot of money otherwise I'd have bought some kind of supplement but the homemade shakes are way cheaper than that
    Supplements are not always the anwser or the problem as many people think,
    Whole food and your training is the key to your success

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Exactly
    Trail Mix
    Granola
    PB and Banana Sandwiches
    Bagels
    Pasta
    Oil's
    ^^^Exactly..your always better off making your own weight gainer, this way you know 100% of what is going into it, but if your schedule is super type then a premade weight gainer may be your best bet.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beyond the more calorically (sp) dense foods, listen to llahhsoj. Force yourself to eat more and your body will adjust over time.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just eat more. figure out your TDEE and make sure to be eating atleast 500 cals above maintenance.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the 18lbs of mass, thats always a good feeling.

I'd go with a carb product like glycomyx plus Ultra Peptide as your weight gainer shake, and a supplement like X-Factor to increase protein synthesis and replenish the ArA in your muscles that has been liberated by intense training. Third, I always consider creatine monohydrate a cheap and highly effective must have for any natural bulking stack.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mn...-advanced.html

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wish I had trouble putting on weight...but sometimes my appetite makes it tough to stay in the 220 pound weight class.

Others have given great advice...think of clever ways to add more carbs. A bunch of exotic products aren't necessary...just eat more. Add olive oil, coconut oil, oats, peanut butter, bananas, etc., to your shakes...drink a lot of chocolate milk...just consistently stuff your face. Don't be afraid to eat some dirty foods, but keep the core mostly clean and nutrient dense. Cheeseburgers and milkshakes can be your friends.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.