RashUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I need to help please. There's pic of my body.

Hi there.

Here's my pic of my body. ( i couldn't post it. Because i'm a new member.

My weight: 71kg
    My height : 166cm

I need to help to have a great chest & belly or actually a great body.

I've bought a package of proteins from GNC IT's called get lean. The proteins are (GNC ULTRA VITALITY PLUSE , GNC L-GLUTAMINE 5000 , XMP SUPER SHAPER FORMULA , GNC PURE CASEIN , GNC PURE WHEY ISOLATE). Will They help me to improve my body ?

And i would like you to give me some advices about the mutrition and what exercises i should to do it and anythings will help me.

Thanks.
    Regards.
    Last edited by RashUK; 04-02-2014 at 08:40 PM.

I've posted the pic of my body in my profile.

Please check for it.
    I have a little bit paunch.
    Last edited by RashUK; 04-02-2014 at 08:57 PM.

timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you already train? Ie are you coming on here without having started training or have you been doing it for a while?

Originally Posted by timk81 View Post
    Do you already train? Ie are you coming on here without having started training or have you been doing it for a while?
    I've been doing it for 5 weeks. just take rest twice a week.

timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you write out what you've been doing please? Supplement wise, 5 weeks in if I was you I'd have concentrated on getting proper food, a multivitamin and maybe fish oils if you don't eat much fish. Go and take a wonder through the supplement section.

Can you write out what you've been doing please? Supplement wise, 5 weeks in if I was you I'd have concentrated on getting proper food, a multivitamin and maybe fish oils if you don't eat much fish. Go and take a wonder through the supplement section.
    Thanks for replay.

I work two or three muscles every day. ( chest & shoulders & triceps ) ( legs & abs ) ( black & biceps ) i do every these twice a week.

And i eat ( tuna with 2 pieces of whole wheat bread 1 pepsi diet or orange juice - bean with 2 pieces of whole wheat bread 1 pepsi diet or orange juice - sometimes cereal but it includes some fats about 8%)

I have a question please!
    What do you think about my body, it's good ? And how many month do i need to have a great chest and belly ( body )?

Thanks mate.
    Last edited by RashUK; 04-03-2014 at 05:40 PM.

shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RashUK View Post
    Thanks for replay.

I work two or three muscles every day. ( chest & shoulders & triceps ) ( legs & abs ) ( black & biceps ) every these i do it twice a weeks.

And i eat ( tuna with 2 pieces of whole wheat bread 1 pepsi diet or orange juice - bean with 2 pieces of whole wheat bread 1 pepsi diet or orange juice - sometimes cereal but it includes some fats about 8%)

I have a question please?
    What do you think about my body, it's good ? And how many month i need to have a great chest and belly ?

Thanks mate.
    try to get rid of the pepsi from your diet bro. Soda is complete chit for your body, sugar in general is bad so ease off of the cereal too and make sure the OJ doesn't have too much sugar. Make sure the milk you are drinking isn't whole milk, try almond milk it's really good actually haha. Eating wise...try to eat as many small meals as u can...so like 1 small meal every few hours, should add up to around 6 small meals a day. Add chicken to your diet also brown rice...black beans...sweet potato..vegetables...stuff like that. Idk much about dieting man but you need to keep your metabolism going, that'll help you shed the fat if you keep your foods relatively healthy and you keep working out combined with that...you should see results. Idk how long it will take for you to lose that belly but don't count on losing it in less than a year bro, stick with it...eat healthy most of the time...keep hitting the gym...and you'll make it brah.
    He who hesitates is lost.

A three day split is a lot for a beginner. If I was training you, I'll be training a friend 3 times your size soon, I'd have you doing compound movements to start with and a walk/light run on your days off to help recovery. Bench press/squats/deadlift/shoulder press/bent over rows. I would DEFINITELY recommend that you get someone working in your gym to train you how to do them properly.

Food wise,sh got there first. Concentrate on getting rid of the soft drinks. I'm going to say lose the juice too. I'm hoping you eat more than you've mentioned. If not, get training harder so you've more appetite. Knock the cereal on its head. Discover how easy it is to make porridge. It's very easy to add one or two ingredients to make it more pallitable/less bland.

I've only seen your belly. In truth, progression with your physique takes weeks/months. Stick with it.

Hand on heart here, don't waste your money on more supplements yet. If you train at a gym, maybe buy a shake there on your way out. Buy FOOD. Good food. If it comes in a box, leave it on the shelf. I've to laugh at that comment cos my brown rice comes in a box. Hope you get the idea. Get some store brand multi vitamins and fish oils. Inexpensive and should do the job.

paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paleorainy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RashUK View Post
    And how many month do i need to have a great chest and belly ( body )?
    Does this matter? How badly do you want to have that great chest?

If I told you that it will take years are you going to work you butt off to reach your goal or you'll make excuses to say you cannot do it?
    Time is unimportant at your level, may it take weeks, months or years. All you need is just to get your head down and do your homework.

As a side note, no one here can tell you how much it will take, it's down to your diet, workout, mental strength and metabolism (not in that order) so it's all about you making it happen.
    'Name one thing that did not last but was worth it'
    'Chicken'

Originally Posted by shqiptar123 View Post
    try to get rid of the pepsi from your diet bro. Soda is complete chit for your body, sugar in general is bad so ease off of the cereal too and make sure the OJ doesn't have too much sugar. Make sure the milk you are drinking isn't whole milk, try almond milk it's really good actually haha. Eating wise...try to eat as many small meals as u can...so like 1 small meal every few hours, should add up to around 6 small meals a day. Add chicken to your diet also brown rice...black beans...sweet potato..vegetables...stuff like that. Idk much about dieting man but you need to keep your metabolism going, that'll help you shed the fat if you keep your foods relatively healthy and you keep working out combined with that...you should see results. Idk how long it will take for you to lose that belly but don't count on losing it in less than a year bro, stick with it...eat healthy most of the time...keep hitting the gym...and you'll make it brah.

Thanks mate. I'll follow that.

Cheers!

A three day split is a lot for a beginner. If I was training you, I'll be training a friend 3 times your size soon, I'd have you doing compound movements to start with and a walk/light run on your days off to help recovery. Bench press/squats/deadlift/shoulder press/bent over rows. I would DEFINITELY recommend that you get someone working in your gym to train you how to do them properly.

Food wise,sh got there first. Concentrate on getting rid of the soft drinks. I'm going to say lose the juice too. I'm hoping you eat more than you've mentioned. If not, get training harder so you've more appetite. Knock the cereal on its head. Discover how easy it is to make porridge. It's very easy to add one or two ingredients to make it more pallitable/less bland.

I've only seen your belly. In truth, progression with your physique takes weeks/months. Stick with it.

Hand on heart here, don't waste your money on more supplements yet. If you train at a gym, maybe buy a shake there on your way out. Buy FOOD. Good food. If it comes in a box, leave it on the shelf. I've to laugh at that comment cos my brown rice comes in a box. Hope you get the idea. Get some store brand multi vitamins and fish oils. Inexpensive and should do the job.
    Oh thanks man. I'll fix all things i did wrong. ( food , exercise , nutrition , routine ...ex)

Thanks man for all things you gave me.

Originally Posted by paleorainy View Post
    Does this matter? How badly do you want to have that great chest?

If I told you that it will take years are you going to work you butt off to reach your goal or you'll make excuses to say you cannot do it?
    Time is unimportant at your level, may it take weeks, months or years. All you need is just to get your head down and do your homework.

As a side note, no one here can tell you how much it will take, it's down to your diet, workout, mental strength and metabolism (not in that order) so it's all about you making it happen.
    I will but my goals on forward my eyes and i will achieve it.

Thanks!

quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quark90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Eat clean and train hard! buy lots of organic food, especially fruits and vegetables, NEVER skip WO day.
    At the moment since you are a truly beginner, you don't need any supplements, spend that money in healthy food and in a good gym as well!

No worries. Take it one day at a time, don't change everything at once. I would like to know a couple of other things. Do you go to a decent gym with lots of equipment? Can you get free access to trainers? I was thinking, if you're only in the game 5 weeks, I would have you revert back to machines for a month or so to focus on your main muscle groups. I'm 4 weeks from qualifying and that's how I started my ginipig/trainee.

No worries. Take it one day at a time, don't change everything at once. I would like to know a couple of other things. Do you go to a decent gym with lots of equipment? Can you get free access to trainers? I was thinking, if you're only in the game 5 weeks, I would have you revert back to machines for a month or so to focus on your main muscle groups. I'm 4 weeks from qualifying and that's how I started my ginipig/trainee.
    The gym is not good and at the same time not bad. It's open 24h. There are all equipment which every trainers need it.

I have a question please!
    Do you want me to give up that supplement ( protein ) i took it from gnc?
    Yes or no and why?

Thanks man🌹

My 2 cent for what its worth is

Do a five minute progressive warm up on cardio equipment.
    Do stretches that involve movement(look up dynamic) for quads, hamstrings, back, chest and shoulders.
    Do the following on machines, not free weights.
    3 sets of 15 on bench press with 30 seconds between sets. Have the handles at around nipple level.
    3 sets of 15 on seated row machine with 30 seconds rest between sets. Concentrate on pulling from your elbows.
    3 sets on 15 on the seated shoulder press with 30 secs rest.
    3 sets of 15 on leg press with 30 secs rest.
    Now try 10 mins interval/HIIT (look it up) on the cardio machine of your choice.
    5 mins cool down
    Static stretches for quads, hams, chest, back and shoulders.

You bought it and probably opened it with excitement so I'd vote to finish it. I just wouldn't buy another until your diet in more satisfactory and you're making improvements based on diet and exercise without expensive supplements.

Sorry for any lack of detail but it's been a long day in work and I've to go read for an interview before it all starts again in the morning.

You're welcome. This's giving me an insight into online training.

mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you need help check my link in sig.

Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the key to weight loss/ body transformation is simple and has a rule. the rule is as follows. The body needs to be in a caloric deficit. meaning you need to be consuming less calories than what your body uses, so it can reach the stored energy (fat). a key thing to remember is fat loss TAKES TIME a matter of many months, (upwards of 3 for significant results.) i would start at 1800 cals a day and monitor your progress. if you loose weight after two weeks on that, great keep at it. if you haven't, well drop it by 100-200 cals. Remember IT TAKES A LONG TIME and do not expect over night results. keep at it and you will look a million bucks by christmas and what a better christmas present than looking godly.
    Age - 16
    Squat -- 140kg x1
    deadlift -- 170kg x1
    bench -- 100kg x1

zacdaniels1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks good mate!