cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

check out my meal plan!

3 eggs and English muffin

2 cups of cottage cheese

2 bananas

350 calories of meat for dinner

1 choibani

3 packs of oatmeal

1 can of tuna and 2 slices of bread

This seems like a lot, and I want to lose fat. If I ate the everyday with a variation for dinner, will I lose fat?

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only way to lose fat is to eat in a caloric deficit. Since you don't mention how many calories you are eating or how many your burn in a day, none of us can tell you if you will lose weight.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."