Page 130 of 475 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 14241
    younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) younq-dro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tsm dun goofd on pick and bans imo

mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    man these games start at 6 am for me. i hate not watching this not live :\

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The beef between Regi/Loco and Monte is such bullchit . They are acting like children... i hope TSM does not make it passed groups. Fck them. Their organization is run by a non lifting doosh fuk. I enjoyed Royal destroying them.. very thoroughly. Well, anyways, all of my picks so far have been correct.

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EnglishBadTeeth View Post
    I like riot's decision to showcase what a diamond vs bronze game looks like during worlds.
    rofl, SHRC took a gigantic sh*t on TSM. Funny thing is SHRC will likely get dumpstered by these Korean teams. Just goes to show you how far the skill gap is between the Koreans and NA teams. Also I remember during the beginning of the Summer Split some micers saying CLG might be able to match the Koreans... CLG barely making it out of relegations... Matching Koreans

Originally Posted by mystic0608 View Post
    man these games start at 6 am for me. i hate not watching this not live :\
    It's actually kind of better since I can just fast forward or not watch some games. These games where a team just gets rolled aren't even fun to watch.
    Last edited by ho_124; 09-18-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Noxema View Post
    LMAO. This is what happens when you talk the MOST shiet, then nearly get relegated. D Lift is like a 46-1 Floyd Mayweather, the jabs have only begun LOL

EDIT- THOSE. DAMN. KOREANS. They shiet on you early...and keep on shietting. Anyone who missed AHQ vs SSW watch the first 10 minutes of the game on YT(will be posted later today). These d00ds are mercenaries.
    if you think doublelift talks themost **** you are delusional lol, its either loco the tranny or regi the monkey as far as biggest **** talker s4

btw hopefully after todays games even bad people are ready to admit that its KR>CN>EU/NA

idk if TPA will be able to beat TSM or not its a toss up for me but I think TSM will win. EU's top teams "fnatic and alliance" are better than all of NA but top to bottom NA is better... not that its saying much lol.

Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post
    The beef between Regi/Loco and Monte is such bullchit . They are acting like children... i hope TSM does not make it passed groups. Fck them. Their organization is run by a non lifting doosh fuk. I enjoyed Royal destroying them.. very thoroughly. Well, anyways, all of my picks so far have been correct.
    I think that the only people who aren't perfect with picks so far are the delusion TSM fan boys who think that their team is top 10 in the world lol

IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post

When DL calls other people "trash," it's just a way to hype up the games and he doesn't even have any malicious intent with those words. Regi/Loco does it just to be toxic and you can tell that they mean what they say and they don't even do it playfully.

I was actually somewhat cheering for TSM to make it out of groups to prove that NA isn't weak but after recent events, they can go fk themselves. Rooting for TPA and SHRC now.
    Big Baller Brand Crew

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IsLifeRealLife View Post
    When DL calls other people "trash," it's just a way to hype up the games and he doesn't even have any malicious intent with those words. Regi/Loco does it just to be toxic and you can tell that they mean what they say and they don't even do it playfully.

I was actually somewhat cheering for TSM to make it out of groups to prove that NA isn't weak but after recent events, they can go fk themselves. Rooting for TPA and SHRC now.
    My words exactly. When the beef with Regi/Loco + Monte started, was still rooting for TSM. But Regi/Loco are clearly being dicks and making it hard to like TSM as an organization. It's funny that they are a top NA professional team, yet their owner is acting like a complete child on twitter. Actually siding with Monte on this one, he's doing a good job.

Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Shikight View Post
    if you think doublelift talks themost **** you are delusional lol, its either loco the tranny or regi the monkey as far as biggest **** talker s4
    I'm talking amongst active players.

No one really gives a fuk what Regi has to say about current players because he isn't active, DL, on the other hand....

It'd be like...Tim Lincecum talking tons of shiet...Then going on a 20 game 0 win streak vs Greg Maddux talkin shiet.
    VOL is life.

I'm talking amongst active players.

No one really gives a fuk what Regi has to say about current players because he isn't active, DL, on the other hand....

It'd be like...Tim Lincecum talking tons of shiet...Then going on a 20 game 0 win streak vs Greg Maddux talkin shiet.
    DL hasnt talked **** since season 2 seriously... oh wow that was when he was the best adc in the world; what a coincidence!

Now he isn't the best and he isn't talking ****. I'm not a CLG fan but some people have a stick up their ass trying so hard to hate doublelift/montecristo... usually it's because they like TSM.

Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DL hasnt talked **** since season 2 seriously... oh wow that was when he was the best adc in the world; what a coincidence!
    And, regardless of WHEN you talked all that mad shiet, it follows ya. Now is the time for the return fire. (DL)Better be able to take it.

and dis hea thread is all LoMo Q/DIGNITOSS. We set up a courtesy neg train for everyone else...Especially those Cloud 9 *******s
    VOL is life.

And, regardless of WHEN you talked all that mad shiet, it follows ya. Now is the time for the return fire. (DL)Better be able to take it.

and dis hea thread is all LoMo Q/DIGNITOSS. We set up a courtesy neg train for everyone else...Especially those Cloud 9 *******s
    idk what ur talking about now but that logic has horrible consequences and can only be explained if you are a sadistic masochist or perhaps you simply didn't think before you wrote that.

either way doesn't matter to me
    "It wasn't me that was wrong... it was the world!"

"It doesn't matter how hard you try, you can't do it. There's no way that you can change the world."

"This world is rotten"

Israel is a terrorist state
    US is a terrorist state
    UK is a terrorist state

idk what ur talking about now but that logic has horrible consequences and can only be explained if you are a sadistic masochist or perhaps you simply didn't think before you wrote that.

either way doesn't matter to me
    Elaborate, because I fail to see where i'm being a Sadistic masochist in any way. Also fail to see how this logic is false or has horrible consequences considering that i'm looking at this pretty damned objectively. If, and when, you aren't in the position to backup the talk, expect the backlash. Regardless of the situation surrounding you. Such is the reality of talking shiet at a pro level of anything competitive. Feel sorry for the guy, carrying a lot of the hate after they BARELY saved themselves from relegation. Considering just how BAD the rest of CLG has been(lack of cohesion IMO) I would be privy to giving him a pass, but this is the nature of trash talking.

Rule 1- Someone will take it directly in the anus and get Braveheart Butthurt about it
    Rule 2- Expect someone to return the jab the SECOND the opportunity arrives
    Rule 3- Take it like a pro and get the fuk over it

Goes around, comes around.

Besides, most of the replies have come from LCS casters(Who gives a fuk) and Reddit Diamond 3 nubs(who gives a fuk x2). Could let it be annoying, but fuk it. Getting paid $80-$150k+ to play video games. "Do whatever the fuk you wanna do"
    Last edited by Noxema; 09-18-2014 at 04:08 PM.
    VOL is life.

You: It doesn't matter when you did something, if the environment around you changes and it is no longer acceptable for you to do it; then you should be punished.

Maybe if I get rid of the rhetoric you can start to see where this is going

"It doesn't matter how hard you try, you can't do it. There's no way that you can change the world."

"This world is rotten"

US is a terrorist state
    UK is a terrorist state

You: It doesn't matter when you did something, if the environment around you changes and it is no longer acceptable for you to do it; then you should be punished.
    Taking that out of context a bit man. I think you've misunderstood my stance on this. I'm not condoning DL bashing(not entirely), i'm simply stating that this is what happens.

Is it warranted? Maybe.

Was it going to happen regardless of WHEN or how the situation has changes? Yes, the second he(or the team) dropped the ball, people were going to remember.

He said he's the best. That's really all you need to feed the fire.

Did they talk a lot of shiet about Lebron James when they failed to win a ring his first year out at Miami? Hell yes. Was it warranted? Maybe...He had a damn good team. Still, the shiet had to come down in droves and there were plenty of bitter MFs out there to shovel it off the balcony.
    VOL is life.

Taking that out of context a bit man. I think you've misunderstood my stance on this. I'm not condoning DL bashing(not entirely), i'm simply stating that this is what happens.

Is it warranted? Maybe.

Was it going to happen regardless of WHEN or how the situation has changes? Yes, the second he(or the team) dropped the ball, people were going to remember.

Did they talk a lot of shiet about Lebron James when they failed to win a ring his first year out at Miami? Hell yes. Was it warranted? Maybe...He had a damn good team. Still, the shiet had to come down in droves and there were plenty of bitter MFs out there to shovel it off the balcony.
    "this is waht happens" implies that you think that this is the fair order of things? If so then what I wrote still is valid.

If not, then we can agree that people who imply doublelift getting **** talked is okay because he "is a **** talker" are complete retards.

"This world is rotten"

US is a terrorist state
    UK is a terrorist state

"this is waht happens" implies that you think that this is the fair order of things? If so then what I wrote still is valid.

If not, then we can agree that people who imply doublelift getting **** talked is okay because he "is a **** talker" are complete retards.

Is it "fair"? With regards to circumstances, no. Is it okay? Meh, depends on your perspective/team bias/hell...what you had for breakfast. We can't determine what other people think is okay. It IS, however, the natural course of things like this. Someone WILL talk some shiet the second they perceive decline.

Lettuce look at the sports world, again, and see how much shiet talking was done when USC got their eligibility back(Ranked #1). Fast forward through the season and see how quiet the believers got, in comparison to the haters(Finished 7W-5L).

If there's one thing universally loved by people of this era, it's the opportunity to "call someone out" that can't punch them in the mouth.
    VOL is life.

idgaf what other people are doing.
    people are ****ing stupid, if you look to others to teach you how you should act then you will look just as stupid as they do.

And it is categorically false that **** talking doublelift today is justified

luckily though I dont give a **** really about something so minor so it doesn't really matter anyway. HOWEVER you brought it up specifically so I decided to respond

"This world is rotten"

US is a terrorist state
    UK is a terrorist state

This thread is now about the consequences of trash talking and trash talking ethics.

Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyway.

That Samsung White level 1 fight lol. Maokai 0-0-5 in a few seconds.
    Arsenal FC | Miami Heat

Originally Posted by Agego View Post
    Anyway.

That Samsung White level 1 fight lol. Maokai 0-0-5 in a few seconds.
    Even if it was the other way around and SGW got clean aced, they still probably woulda won

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    tsm lost that game straight from pick/bans. they were baited into picking ryze and then zed. and they gave insec rengar with no experience playing against a competent rengar. turtle is not playing like the did last worlds that's for sure. maybe my man dyrus can put the team on his shoulders. not getting my hopes up. it's looking like SHRC and TPA will make it out of groupB

on the drama:
    1) regi talk is w/e. standard trash talk. nothing racist nor over the top.
    2) monte is guilty by association for not defending any of thorin's trash talking on summoning insight. when throin calls regi a monkey, monte has a perfect opportunity to say yo not cool. instead he smiles and agrees in my eyes by not saying anything.
    3) loco is taking it too far and it turning me off from my favorite team. attacking people like travis, who is trying to mediate the situation? this is the loco who jerked off on stream a few years ago and said he wanted to snort coke of jaedong's dong. he has no right to say anything. ever. He is burning bridges left and right. If he keeps this up, After TSM and him eventually part ways, nobody will want to be associated with him.
    4) doublelift still calls people trash(battle of the atlantic to rekkles, the CA adc during the recent relegations, etc). when people talk **** to him, he needs to be able to take it.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every single team that picks trist wins. If you aren't first picking him then ban him... **** is so ****ing stupid to let him stay open. He's broken as ****.

Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    tsm lost that game straight from pick/bans. they were baited into picking ryze and then zed. and they gave insec rengar with no experience playing against a competent rengar. turtle is not playing like the did last worlds that's for sure. maybe my man dyrus can put the team on his shoulders. not getting my hopes up. it's looking like SHRC and TPA will make it out of groupB

on the drama:
    1) regi talk is w/e. standard trash talk. nothing racist nor over the top.
    2) monte is guilty by association for not defending any of thorin's trash talking on summoning insight. when throin calls regi a monkey, monte has a perfect opportunity to say yo not cool. instead he smiles and agrees in my eyes by not saying anything.
    3) loco is taking it too far and it turning me off from my favorite team. attacking people like travis, who is trying to mediate the situation? this is the loco who jerked off on stream a few years ago and said he wanted to snort coke of jaedong's dong. he has no right to say anything. ever. He is burning bridges left and right. If he keeps this up, After TSM and him eventually part ways, nobody will want to be associated with him.
    4) doublelift still calls people trash(battle of the atlantic to rekkles, the CA adc during the recent relegations, etc). when people talk **** to him, he needs to be able to take it.
    fk i repped u i meant to neg you

you're a retard not gonna explain why, you wouldn't understand

"This world is rotten"

US is a terrorist state
    UK is a terrorist state

Originally Posted by ralphlaurenbrah View Post
    Every single team that picks trist wins. If you aren't first picking him then ban him... **** is so ****ing stupid to let him stay open. He's broken as ****.
    Too early to say IMO at the top level. I think in the NA scene she is OP b/c none of the NA teams, let alone solo Q players can take advantage of her weak mid game. But the teams that played Trist would have won regardless. SGW picked Trist, and they woulda beaten EDG even if they didn't. We'll have to see whether they bring out Trist when the games really matter, and when the games are closer, like when 2 Korean teams face off.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fk i repped u i meant to neg you

you're a retard not gonna explain why, you wouldn't understand
    you realize you're red so it doesn't matter regardless. and you're red because you know nothing. accept that and improve upon yourself.

also lol at SK. first ocelote the king of toxic people, then arenaea, not svenskeren. team of toxic people that weren't dealt with at the start and now they're screwed at worlds. good for them.
    Originally Posted by ho_124 View Post
    Too early to say IMO at the top level. I think in the NA scene she is OP b/c none of the NA teams, let alone solo Q players can take advantage of her weak mid game. But the teams that played Trist would have won regardless. SGW picked Trist, and they woulda beaten EDG even if they didn't. We'll have to see whether they bring out Trist when the games really matter, and when the games are closer, like when 2 Korean teams face off.
    yup. also, NA can't punish trist as like korea does. nobody in korean OGN plays trist because the game will be over before her lategame comes to play. From what i've read. i havent been watching korea lately
    MS, Computer Science

Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    you realize you're red so it doesn't matter regardless. and you're red because you know nothing. accept that and improve upon yourself.
    im smarter than you, so if I know nothing then you must have downsyndrome and not even be able to comprehend basic thoughts

woah, it all makes sense now

"This world is rotten"

US is a terrorist state
    UK is a terrorist state

im smarter than you, so if I know nothing then you must have downsyndrome and not even be able to comprehend basic thoughts
    whatever helps you sleep at night mate=]
    oh and thanks for the rep mister genius tech savvy smarty pants.
    MS, Computer Science

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Honestly man, your post are ****ing trash and you're ruining this thread. Stop.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000)
    Probably a TSM fan after watching TPA vs SHRC.

Originally Posted by 2Valhalla View Post
    China looking pretty weak this year.

Page 130 of 475 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast