Page 215 of 475 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,450 of 14241
    JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    I'm not talking about you retard. There's a difference between someone who just started vs. someone who has stayed in low ELO for hundreds of games. The latter is 99% of the bronzies ITT who come in and post their low ELO garbage strats, builds, or whatever they pull out their ass and wonder why they can't climb.
    Ask me how I know I raised your blood pressure a few points.

*edit* After reading your above post, I can tell this thread infuriates you and you more than likely harbor tons of anger from the shortcomings in your own life (whether it be lack of finances, a good career, women, etc) it's pretty obvious.

Also, if you're not at least Diamond 1; it's going to make your rage even more comical.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who the f*ck buys a banshees vail anymore? Lol hard @ not having a QSS/Mercurial semetar against f*cking Vlad and Zed. You deserved to lose that for being a f*cking moron.
    LOL. I was playing Sivir, why the fuk would I need a QSS on top of spell shield. You must ****ing suck at positioning if you feel the need to get a QSS on Sivir, and by that point in the game effective health > more AD.

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    LOL. I was playing Sivir, why the fuk would I need a QSS on top of spell shield. You must ****ing suck at positioning if you feel the need to get a QSS on Sivir, and by that point in the game effective health > more AD.
    http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Sivir

I guess all professional ADCs suck at positioning because when they get a defensive item on Sivir (or any ADC for that matter), 99.9% of the time it's a QSS/Mercurial Semetar. Also LMFAO @ 450 health being greater than 80 AD on an ADC late game. LMFAO @ using her spell shield as an excuse not to get a QSS against a team with Vlad/Zed/Zyra. Holy sh*t you bronzies are so f*cking stupid it's hilarious.

Mercurial > Banshees by a f*cking mile, kid. Maybe when you learn to build correctly you'll make it out of bronze.

str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UberAlles View Post
    i posted this a while ago but here goes
    top: wukong, vlad, malphite
    mid: annie
    adc: graves, cait
    jungle: vi is easy-ish, jarvan
    I disagree with some of these tbh. My list would be

top: fizz, hecarim, malphite
    mid: yasuo, zed
    adc: sivir, graves
    jungle: hecarim, rengar, vi, fizz
    support: braum
    ☠ Forever Mirin ☠ Alive Until 27 ☠

♪♫ Peaking To Life ♫♪

✫★ ☆ Hardstyle Crew ☆★✫

(っ◕‿◕)っ Positive Crew (っ◕‿◕)っ

ツ♪♫Deep/Future House Appreciation Thread♫♪ツ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167357361&p=1359839991#post1359839991

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by str3zz View Post

top: fizz, hecarim, malphite
    adc: sivir, graves
    jungle: hecarim, rengar, vi, fizz
    support: braum
    Yasuo is f*cking awful wtf are you talking about, bronzie?

isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    lol, hope none of you brahs act like this

http://www.reddit.com/r/summonerscho...r_youre_doing/

"What do you do when, on paper, you're doing everything right, but you still lose constantly?"

worth the read for the lulz
    lmao...
    Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent.

Registered User CanadianSpartan's Avatar
    CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by str3zz View Post
    wat?
    Yasuo...zed....easy?
    If you are new at the game or don't have a high understanding and mechanical skill you will only feed on them two. You may do good every now and then. But more times then not it wont go so well.

JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianSpartan View Post
    wat?
    Yasuo...zed....easy?
    If you are new at the game or don't have a high understanding and mechanical skill you will only feed on them two. You may do good every now and then. But more times then not it wont go so well.
    I've heard that Zed is pretty challenging, haven't heard much about Yas though. How's Ahri for mid? Lablanc?

Originally Posted by JDM-EJ1 View Post
    I've heard that Zed is pretty challenging, haven't heard much about Yas though. How's Ahri for mid? Lablanc?
    Ahri and LB are both good but both are difficult to play effectively (LB more so than Ahri). I think a couple of good mids that are easy to play and are pretty good would be Annie and Morgana. Both are extremely easy to farm with and bring a lot of CC and damage. Perfect for pub stomping low ELO.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I guess all professional ADCs suck at positioning because when they get a defensive item on Sivir (or any ADC for that matter), 99.9% of the time it's a QSS/Mercurial Semetar. Also LMFAO @ 450 health being greater than 80 AD on an ADC late game. LMFAO @ using her spell shield as an excuse not to get a QSS against a team with Vlad/Zed/Zyra. Holy sh*t you bronzies are so f*cking stupid it's hilarious.

Mercurial > Banshees by a f*cking mile, kid. Maybe when you learn to build correctly you'll make it out of bronze.
    he's plat 4 u blind fuk. lol at following the build of a pro. ever use ur own brain and think for urself?
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow a champion with 6 items doing damage? You don't say?

Bronzies say the darndest things.
    You have to be the biggest ***got on this forum. 100% srs. That's quite the accomplishment.

Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    he's plat 4 u blind fuk. lol at following the build of a pro. ever use ur own brain and think for urself?
    Plat = bronze. There's a reason why 99.9% of the time, professional ADCs build a QSS/Mercurial as their defensive item on ADCs. Are you telling me some low plat scrub knows more than a professional Korean ADC? Get the f*ck out of here *******. If Banshees were a superior item, the players that get paid to play this game at the highest level would build it. But they don't, because Mercurial is 1000xs better than Banshees, and the build path is easy as f*ck now that a QSS is only 1200 gold.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)

Oh, my bad dude, I forgot all games were the same and itemization game to game doesn't differ. Actually, you're right, you were in that game, you know how the game played out; you already know the Vlad only landed his ult on me once, and Zyra never landed any meaningful roots, and lets not forget the Zed, the one that couldn't do dick to me w/ Braum. LOL, stop trying so hard to be a *******. Banshees was the right call, I needed to survive, not deal more damage.

And lol @ calling everyone bronze, must be true if you say it as much as you do.

Oh, my bad dude, I forgot all games were the same and itemization game to game doesn't differ. Actually, you're right, you were in that game, you know how the game played out; you already know the Vlad only landed his ult on me once, and Zyra never landed any meaningful roots, and lets not forget the Zed, the one that couldn't do dick to me w/ Braum. LOL, stop trying so hard to be a *******. Banshees was the right call, I needed to survive, not deal more damage.

And lol @ calling everyone bronze, must be true if you say it as much as you do.
    No, it wasn't. 80 AD late game alongside the 6% from a dragon, whatever % you had in your masteries, all of the extra AD in your build, and anytime you had a baron buff is worth 1000xs more than 450 health.

And if all of these people weren't getting near you, then what did you need the health for anyway? Wouldn't the extra damage be more beneficial since you have god-tier positioning? LMFAO. Holy sh*t you're a f*cking downine.

Like I said, there's a reason no one who's worth a sh*t at this game builds that item. And you aren't worth a sh*t so maybe you should listen to those who actually know what they're talking about and maybe, just maybe you'll make it out of low ELO.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plat = bronze. There's a reason why 99.9% of the time, professional ADCs build a QSS/Mercurial as their defensive item on ADCs. Are you telling me some low plat scrub knows more than a professional Korean ADC? Get the f*ck out of here *******. If Banshees were a superior item, the players that get paid to play this game at the highest level would build it. But they don't, because Mercurial is 1000xs better than Banshees, and the build path is easy as f*ck now that a QSS is only 1200 gold.
    lol u just proved u cannot use ur brain. he isn't playing lol lvl, he is taking defensive item to survive at his level. l2p? also retard. do u know some pros sell boots end game for another item, and some dont? why is that? because some people have different item builds. learn to retard.
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

lol u just proved u cannot use ur brain. he isn't playing lol lvl, he is taking defensive item to survive at his level. l2p? also retard. do u know some pros sell boots end game for another item, and some dont? why is that? because some people have different item builds. learn to retard.
    The difference is there is NO debate between QSS/Mercurial vs. Banshees. The consensus is QSS/Mercurial is the superior item by a landslide. The boots thing is debatable.

You just proved your stupidity once again. Wanna try again?

CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, Zed and Yasuo are really hard to play. They have a lot to take into account. Ahri is pretty tough since she is all skill shots and positioning with her is key. IDK your level of play so it would be hard to recommend her. But if you are gold + ahri is a great pick. Leblanc is similar to Ahri. A few skill shots, and her ult is difficult to pull off effectively. I would say the same thing with her, if you are gold+ Leblanc is a good pick up. Before that it is really hit or miss.

After this post I would have to agree with IawI. He might be a prick about it, but merc scim is THE best defensive item for ADCs. If surviving was your main goal then a GA is usually better then a BV since the enemy team isn't a poke comp. If Vlad, Zyra, and Zed aren't getting near you or hitting you with anything strong, then why do you need a BV? Especially with the team you have. Getting more damage output through our W and Q as sivir is pretty big.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm just a small sapling here - but Banshee's IS situationally used by pros playing ADC. Examples:

http://www.probuilds.net/guide/KR/1793531831/1252130
    http://www.probuilds.net/guide/EUW/2007060173/20828788
    http://www.probuilds.net/guide/NA/1749316633/44317220
    http://www.probuilds.net/guide/NA/1756008213/21622356

From the looks of the games in which the item was built, it was in response to a fed AP enemy.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Surprisingly enough in a game with this many items, builds are quite static. Sure there is the "if the enemy team is more AP then you would build different items" argument. But the different items are the same handful of items everytime. Especially when you head towards the APC and ADC roles.

How's Renekton top? He's on sale this week.

mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Imo this is some of the best champs for each lane judging from my elo. this is essentially highest tier for each role from my perspective.

top: hecarim, fizz, sion, lissandra(can go mid too)
    jungle: sejuani, j4, vi, nidalee(can go solo lane too)
    mid: ahri, annie, xerath(easy in the sense he helps u learn to play passive and practice skillshots)
    adc: graves, jinx, tristana, caitlyn
    support: janna, blitz, braum

edit: misread.. fixed list for easier champs
    Last edited by mystic0608; 03-10-2015 at 01:46 PM.

mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How's Renekton top? He's on sale this week.
    pretty ass tbh lol. hes a lane bully early game and once you hit mid-late game u start dealing no damage. you cant really carry with him, hes very team reliant. you usually build 1-2 damage items and go full tank after. im a little bit biased because i dont like any champ that isnt good late game.

hes fun to play tho, if u have extra ip/rp left over, why not? u can definitely make any champion work if u set ur mind to it

I'm just a small sapling here - but Banshee's IS situationally used by pros playing ADC. Examples:

From the looks of the games in which the item was built, it was in response to a fed AP enemy.
    It's not in response to a fed APC.
    It's in response to abilities that can catch someone. In each of them games the enemy team has Ahri, Blitz, J4, Malphite, Vi, or Lissandra
    BV is good to stop the charm, a grab, a Malph ult, Liss ult, Vi ult. Any of them instant initiations.
    The OP of the SS is against nothing of the sorts. Closest is Zyra snare which QSS would be better for.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's not in response to a fed APC.
    It's in response to abilities that can catch someone. In each of them games the enemy team has Ahri, Blitz, J4, Malphite, Vi, or Lissandra
    BV is good to stop the charm, a grab, a Malph ult, Liss ult, Vi ult. Any of them instant initiations.
    The OP of the SS is against nothing of the sorts. Closest is Zyra snare which QSS would be better for.
    Good catch. Can't QSS a hook away
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

No, it wasn't. 80 AD late game alongside the 6% from a dragon, whatever % you had in your masteries, all of the extra AD in your build, and anytime you had a baron buff is worth 1000xs more than 450 health.

Like I said, there's a reason no one who's worth a sh*t at this game builds that item. And you aren't worth a sh*t so maybe you should listen to those who actually know what they're talking about and maybe, just maybe you'll make it out of low ELO.
    Wait, weren't you in that game? We didn't get any dragons.. remember? In fact, the enemy team got 6, and 3 barons. I'm starting to think you weren't in the game after all!

Yeah you're right though, what were these pros thinking when they bought it?! Jesiz, Sheep, brTT, brTT again (even tho you'll prob disregard bc Brazil), Cpt Jack. 6 Banshees in the last 2 weeks (I can go back further if you need). You seem to have got it in your mind I always build Banshees, you know how many times I've built it in the last 2 weeks? Once. 3 weeks? Once. 4 weeks? Still once. I've built QSS 4 times in the last 3 days.

Btw, what's your account name again?

After this post I would have to agree with IawI. He might be a prick about it, but merc scim is THE best defensive item for ADCs. If surviving was your main goal then a GA is usually better then a BV since the enemy team isn't a poke comp. If Vlad, Zyra, and Zed aren't getting near you or hitting you with anything strong, then why do you need a BV? Especially with the team you have. Getting more damage output through our W and Q as sivir is pretty big.
    GA would have been fine as well, but I didn't feel the need as I wasn't getting one-shot, nor does it provide much effective health (and the passive would have been pretty useless given the fact my team wasn't winning fights, so if it were popped I was dead regardless). Look at their team, Zyra, Graves, Vlad, tons of AoE damage, Zyra ult + Graves ult alone could easily 1/2 health me without me even being close to them, QSS isn't going to help here. So now I'm at 1/2 hp and Zed ults me, I spell shield it and he kills me with Shuriken + BoRK + auto. QSS didn't help there either. Banshees blocks one of those spells, gives me 20 more MR, and 450 more health. There was nothing I needed to QSS at that point in the game, I wasn't fighting the Zyra/Vlad/Graves, my team was while the Zed/Lee dove me.
    Last edited by CDMMA; 03-10-2015 at 02:10 PM.

str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000) str3zz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wat?
    Yasuo...zed....easy?
    They both have a high learning curve but have potential to teach you the playmaking and mechanics necessary as you continue to play. I misread the question a little bit and based it off my own personal choices so sorry about that.

For future reference lets not feed the troll.
    Last edited by str3zz; 03-10-2015 at 01:57 PM.
    ☠ Forever Mirin ☠ Alive Until 27 ☠

♪♫ Peaking To Life ♫♪

✫★ ☆ Hardstyle Crew ☆★✫

(っ◕‿◕)っ Positive Crew (っ◕‿◕)っ

ツ♪♫Deep/Future House Appreciation Thread♫♪ツ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167357361&p=1359839991#post1359839991

fuuuark, i vs'ed against nientonsoh yesterday on his FSN D Luffy account... the guy was so aggressive in lane, he just w'ed onto me as corki, i was on jinx. I wish i had recorded that game, it was fukking nuts. you brahs dont understand how fukked over i got in the first 20 minutes of the game lol. he got a ton of ganks but he was good and i learned quite a bit about judging power threshhold from corki burst when im behind
    Last edited by mystic0608; 03-10-2015 at 02:06 PM.

GA would have been fine as well, but I didn't feel the need as I wasn't getting one-shot, nor does it provide much effective health (and the passive would have been pretty useless given the fact my team wasn't winning fights, so if it were popped I was dead regardless). Look at their team, Zyra, Graves, Vlad, tons of AoE damage, Zyra ult + Graves ult alone could easily 1/2 health me without me even being close to them, QSS isn't going to help here. So now I'm at 1/2 hp and Zed ults me, I spell shield it and he kills me with Shuriken + BoRK + auto. QSS didn't help there either. Banshees blocks one of those spells, gives me 20 more MR, and 450 more health. There was nothing I needed to QSS at that point in the game, I wasn't fighting the Zyra/Vlad/Graves, my team was while the Zed/Lee dove me.
    Theoretically why would you spell shield Zed's ult if you had QSS? You could SS Graves or Zyra ult(preferably Zyra ult there). You are not knocked up, depends on the situation but graves ult shouldn't hit you if you aren't knocked up. So you could have close to full health, zed ults you, you QSS it. Honestly Spell shielding Zyra's ult and QSSing Zed ult would allow you to be more healthy then a BV. The 450 more health is nothing to a Zed with bork that's slapping you.

Realistically there isn't a defensive item that would have won you that game.
    But the links you posted of people getting the BV are in a TOTALLY different situation you are in.
    Jesiz- Against a Malph, LB, and Blitz. BV stops a malph or blitz initiation on you, and stops LB from 1 shotting you.
    Sheep- Malph again, arguably good against Diana so she can't double jump. Mainly Malph.
    brTT- Vi, LB, Thresh.
    brTT again- Potentially braum? Seems like an iffy pick up here, QSS would be more beneficial all around against Panth, Ahri, Gnar, and Braum.
    Cpt Jack- Nid + Ez. BV is a good pick up against strong poke for the many stats, rather then the small MR.

It's just more of understanding why they build the item in them situations. The situation you were in isn't similar to the situation of the people you linked were in.

Theoretically why would you spell shield Zed's ult if you had QSS? You could SS Graves or Zyra ult(preferably Zyra ult there). You are not knocked up, depends on the situation but graves ult shouldn't hit you if you aren't knocked up. So you could have close to full health, zed ults you, you QSS it. Honestly Spell shielding Zyra's ult and QSSing Zed ult would allow you to be more healthy then a BV. The 450 more health is nothing to a Zed with bork that's slapping you.

Realistically there isn't a defensive item that would have won you that game.
    But the links you posted of people getting the BV are in a TOTALLY different situation you are in.
    Jesiz- Against a Malph, LB, and Blitz. BV stops a malph or blitz initiation on you, and stops LB from 1 shotting you.
    Sheep- Malph again, arguably good against Diana so she can't double jump. Mainly Malph.
    brTT- Vi, LB, Thresh.
    brTT again- Potentially braum? Seems like an iffy pick up here, QSS would be more beneficial all around against Panth, Ahri, Gnar, and Braum.
    Cpt Jack- Nid + Ez. BV is a good pick up against strong poke for the many stats, rather then the small MR.

It's just more of understanding why they build the item in them situations. The situation you were in isn't similar to the situation of the people you linked were in.
    I can't really argue with you with you there, I could save SS, but most of the damage I'd take from other sources weren't things I'd prepare for. When I mentioned the Zyra ult, I meant the initial ~600 damage that I likely wont be able to SS, the knock up wasn't the concern, and with Graves R simply getting hit with the collateral.

But as you said, it didn't matter what that 6th item was; could have been another PD, IE, BT, or the MS, it wouldn't have won us the team fight (since the reason we lost at the end wasn't me dying). I understand from an objective stand point MC > BV, but there's a reason I built it, and a reason people build it aside from pick abilities/instant initiation.

On a different note, I've been wondering, are there/have there been any master/challenger players itt?

On a different note, I've been wondering, are there/have there been any master/challenger players itt?
    Not sure if there is any currently. But back in the day we had Elementz. The real Elementz, not you you phony!
    He use to misc when he was just starting to go pro with CLG before LoL was big.

Page 215 of 475 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast