Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by halotalo View Post
    i used to have to check receipts at target during the holiday seasons. some people have disgusting fuking attitudes. they would flip the bird and walk straight past me. cuss at me and say "nikka dis aint costco u cant check my receipt" and stupid shyt like that
    Unless you suspect me of shoplifting, I am not legally obligated to show you my receipt.

I've been asked at Walmart if the geezer can check my receipt and I just say "no thanks" and keep on moving.

At Costco you agree to that under the T&C's of the membership contract.
    Coffee Crew: Bold Black Crew

Raw Dog for Lyfe Crew

OG Join Date Crew

Official Ờờ Crew

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    Walk into any one of these places in Phoenix on any given day and the clientele alone will piss you off to the point of rage, let alone their annoying policies.
    Meh, the one I go to is in the ghetto. If I had carts and carts of shiet, might be different, but I'm anti bag crew, so if I can't carry it all, I don't buy it. Also, see above edit.

P.S. couldn't you just take an item, wander around, and then be like "oh I was going to return this but forgot my receipt" and run out..?
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Walk into any one of these places in Phoenix on any given day and the clientele alone will piss you off to the point of rage, let alone their annoying policies.
    Fukk, even walking around phoenix would be annoying. That heat
    YKYMF!

icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not reading that **** but you know you can walk on by right? just cause costco has a policy and wants to search you doesn't mean they can.

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RockyIV View Post
    Unless you suspect me of shoplifting, I am not legally obligated to show you my receipt.

I've been asked at Walmart if the geezer can check my receipt and I just say "no thanks" and keep on moving.

At Costco you agree to that under the T&C's of the membership contract.
    yes yes i know but i was just saying you dont have to flip me off or cuss at me lol just fukin walk out

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate both of those stores for many reasons:

1. Crowds of fukking m0rons everywhere, getting in my way as they stop in the middle of the fukking aisle for free samples.

2. Don't take my Visa or Mastercard. I hate using debit cards.

3. Most of the sh!t I get isn't any cheaper there, and is often more expensive. The only thing I feel like I save on is paper products and dry pantry items. Meat and produce is no cheaper than anywhere else. Even some of the pantry items are not, either.

4. Waiting in line at the door. Fukking stupid bullsh!t. They don't check anything anyway. There is legitimately no point at all, none.

5. Paying for a membership. Fuk you, Costco. Charging me to come buy stuff from you?

I hate those places. I shop at Target and I'm much happier for it and probably not any less wealthy for it, either.
    Last edited by FitnessCPA; 04-02-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    Few things are set in stone, except that you have to squat or you are a pussy. - Mark Rippetoe

Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    IN. If I get arrested for not showing my receipt for chicken and peanut butter, you're bailing me out.
    will try this too brb

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is why I cancelled my Costco membership...and I bought the 8,000 pack of paper towels on my last visit which I should use up just before I die.
    ☆MWC☆MissChill Appreciation Crew☆
    ☆/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆
    👊 Fisting Is My First Base Crew 👊

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by icetruckkillah View Post
    not reading that **** but you know you can walk on by right? just cause costco has a policy and wants to search you doesn't mean they can.
    I see no benefit in building a bad reputation at a store you frequent.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I purchased a membership at Sams earlier this year through my work. I didn't realize how far it was from me, haven't went there yet.
    I never try anything I just do it!

anonymous
    Originally Posted by agc1 View Post
    I usually go to WINCOS. Costco prices without the membership. Not one receip checked
    Problem solved brah
    We're all guna make it.
    I use both Winco and Costco. Costco for bulk, Winco for everything else.

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to Costco to get an eye exam since they are only $100. I'm not a member there. As I'm walking in I get viciously accosted by some old as fuk lady for my membership card. I tell her I made an appointment for an eye exam but don't have a membership and assured her when I made the appointment they said that's okay. She then proceeds to lecture me and tell me I need to walk directly to the eye center and I can't buy anything. She then proceeds to watch me to make sure I walked there. I'm like fukin bitchh don't worry I'm not going to accidently buy a fukin 12lb tub of mayo. Then the fukin bitch has the audacity to stop me AGAIN as I'm leaving to ask for a receipt even though I'm clearly carrying NOTHING but a piece of paper for a contact subscription so I had to explain to her again that I was only there for an eye exam.

When I was in there the lines were sooooooooooo long. I would never pay to shop at their store.

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by agc1 View Post
    I usually go to WINCOS. Costco prices without the membership. Not one receip checked
    Problem solved brah
    We're all guna make it.
    walmart price matches any store too.. no receipt checker either.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

anonymous
    walmart price matches any store too.. no receipt checker either.
    Price matching is a pain in the ass to do every time though. Just to save a few cents, no thanks jeff.

icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) icetruckkillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    I see no benefit in building a bad reputation at a store you frequent.
    well idk care if they want to look at my receipt, i don't see much of a benefit in them not looking at my receipt, other than saving 5 seconds of my life. but if OP feels so strongly about it he can just say nty and move on, simple enough. if he was blowing up and saying fuk u nikka, i will raep u wen i get the chacne... then maybe he'd be building a bad reputation.

the employees there don't give a fuk, they're working at minimum wage and would rather ignore him too.

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been to costco a hundred times, it literally takes them two seconds to check my receipt. So, is that 3 minutes and 20 seconds a big deal to me considering how much money I've saved while shopping there...? No.
    onion crew

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Price matching is a pain in the ass to do every time though. Just to save a few cents, no thanks jeff.
    Exactly. This is as bad as people that drive 12 miles out of the way to save $0.11 on green beans
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you wouldn't spend a bit more time doing a price check at Walmart, but you would spend a LOT more time waiting in costco's lines?

Makes no sense to me.

Time=money.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bh4tmann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks like mod is on his period, they do it for security purposes, places are too big!

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But it literally takes like 10 seconds....da fuk.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guess what you end up paying for stolen merchandise. Why do you think prices are so cheap.

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    First world problems.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I go to BJs (lol) and they don't even look at what I have. They just punch the receipt and giver it back. It's pointless.

But I had one of those old people door greeters follow me out of the store at Walmart to check my receipt for beer. Rustled me a bit. If I made it out of the store already then let me phucking have it or call the police.

anonymous
    So you wouldn't spend a bit more time doing a price check at Walmart, but you would spend a LOT more time waiting in costco's lines?

Makes no sense to me.

Time=money.
    BRB shop 30 minutes before closing. BRB no clogged lanes. BRB no lines. BRB BRB.

canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Woopty-do. It takes like 2 seconds for them to check the receipt and tick it off. Also, since you can buy in bulk, you don't have to go there that often anyways.

If you can't go through that for those prices, then don't bother shopping there.
    *Stand Up and Prosper crew*

Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50) Costcommando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Costco is Goat
    Last edited by Costcommando; 04-02-2014 at 12:49 PM.

BRB shop 30 minutes before closing. BRB no clogged lanes. BRB no lines. BRB BRB.
    i guess that makes sense in utah. there are nearly 4 million people here.... doesnt work like that any time of the day. literally you see a line of people waiting to get in before the store even opens here.

smh
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rules for this are much more relaxed in Canada.

What costco really needs is a express line, the lines are too fuking long especially when all I need is a couple items.
    Last edited by FreeRadicals; 04-02-2014 at 10:27 AM.
    Misc Med Crew - Medical Genetics/Metabolomics

AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcE831 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had this shiit happen to me like three years ago. I was working out of town and went to a Target during my lunch to buy a couple items. There was a fukking line at the exit door because of some ******* that was checking receipts. So I said fukk that and walked out through another door that was right next to the automated door. Which is a simple door you push open. The ******* checking receipts, runs out, and grabs my arm, and hold it tight, and tells me "step back inside and go wait to the end of the line like everyone else". That caused me to have insta-rage and I pull my arm away from him, turn around, and pushed him so fukking hard his head broke the glass of the window I had walked out through. I said, "do you ever touch me, you stupid motherfukker." He was stunned and walked back in, I walked off and hurried back to work lol.

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont mind it at Sams/Costco (though I dont shop at costco cuz anti gun) because I agreed to it as a condition of shopping there, but when they try to check my receipt at Best Buy or Wallmart I say "No" and keep walking. Normally its no big deal.

I did it at walmart a few weeks ago when I was legitimately in a rush (trying to get home to a party I was hosting) and the prick went ballistic. Threatened to call the cops, yelled and screamed, chased me to my car. Finally caved - again, I was legit trying to haul ass. I planned on calling the manager but my anger died down...

Agreed with OP. Fuk those guys. I'm paying good money in your store and I dont need to be treated like a fuking criminal.

Never stolen anything in my life crew
    Found a bag of rice in my cart that the checker didnt see (Sams club), walked back in, and paid crew

edit: My wife loses it on receipt checkers. Its srsly the only thing I ever see her rage about. Lulz
    Last edited by chevy72blu; 04-02-2014 at 10:27 AM.