MustangGT9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm too skinny..

Hey guys so this is my first time posting to this forum and I'm hoping someone can help me. So I'm 18 years old and I'm really skinny. Like really skinny. I'm 6'-6'1 and I weigh 125 lbs. I hate that I'm skinny and I really want to get bigger but I don't really know how. I know I need to eat more but I don't know what to eat to help. I've tried working out with friends in the past but when everyone is lifting so much more than you it's kind of embarrassing so I stopped going. I want to get at least a little bit bigger for summer because I hate hearing people constantly telling me how skinny I am. I'm hoping someone or multiple people can help me because I hate being so skinny. Thanks guys

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just eat, lift and don't overthink things.

Its good you took the first steps...i think its time to put the wheels in motion.

Stick to your compound exercises, squat, BP, DL, Rows, OHP and eat alot of caloric dense foods hitting your macronutrient intake.

As for programs: ICF 5x5, SS 3x5, SL 5x5...pick and choose.

Oh, and don't give a fuk what others think at the gym
    Last edited by VmissileX; 04-02-2014 at 09:14 AM.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtybaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been, well kinda still in your position, im 142 at 5'6...but i started at 118...You have to eat bud. At this point it doesn't matter what you eat. Just get the food in you. Get in that gym and get your compounds (as stated above) down packed. It's simple, if your eating enough to grow, you will grow

Xmanurx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iamtybaby View Post
    Been, well kinda still in your position, im 142 at 5'6...but i started at 118...You have to eat bud. At this point it doesn't matter what you eat. Just get the food in you. Get in that gym and get your compounds (as stated above) down packed. It's simple, if your eating enough to grow, you will grow

Seefood diet. You see food and then you eat it. Doesn't matter what it is.
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.”

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like others have stated... eat more.

If you're like me and don't like eating often - eat more calorie-dense foods... chuck steak instead of sirloin (will save you more money too), peameal bacon rather than pork center chops, full chicken with the skin, as opposed to just chicken breast..

That and things like Ice Cream...

Good luck!
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xmanurx View Post
    Seefood diet. You see food and then you eat it. Doesn't matter what it is.
    I prefer the whole foods diet...

Whole chickens, whole pizzas, whole tubs of ice cream, ect.

Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000) Champ0512 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MustangGT9 View Post
    Hey guys so this is my first time posting to this forum and I'm hoping someone can help me. So I'm 18 years old and I'm really skinny. Like really skinny. I'm 6'-6'1 and I weigh 125 lbs. I hate that I'm skinny and I really want to get bigger but I don't really know how. I know I need to eat more but I don't know what to eat to help. I've tried working out with friends in the past but when everyone is lifting so much more than you it's kind of embarrassing so I stopped going. I want to get at least a little bit bigger for summer because I hate hearing people constantly telling me how skinny I am. I'm hoping someone or multiple people can help me because I hate being so skinny. Thanks guys
    1st off man don't be embarrassed, we all start somewhere. Even the biggest guys weren't always big, just stay focused and keep lifting. Don't miss any days and stay on schedule. Most importantly if this is something you want to get serious about nutrition is a key factor. A lot of people are saying eat a lot, which is true, and more simple that way. But i suggest eating healthy foods like chicken, fish, tuna, protein shake (for protein), brown rice, whole wheat bread, oatmeal (for carbs) and peanuts, almonds, peanut butter (for fats), The list goes on. Just make sure your in taking lots of calories, you don't necessarily need to track them but i would. if you use the iffym calculator it'll show you your maintenance calories (which is the amount of calories you need to maintain the body you now have) but you're going to want to exceed that number from anywhere between 500-700 calories or even more if you wish. I guarantee if you follow that you will gain size, you just got to put in the work. and one more thing i don't know if you drink alcohol but if you do keep that down to a low minimum as that can affect your gains.

Good Luck man,

Bryan
    (BGFitness)

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat as much as you can. Caloric dense foods are your best friends: peanut butter, whole milk, pasta, steak, eggs, ice cream, cheese, oils, oats, nuts, avocado, pizza, anything you enjoy