guyner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) guyner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) guyner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Afraid of getting too big, only want to shred

I just want to get shredded and have nice abs, how can I do this without getting too big and becoming some monster bodybuilder?

Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10) Protected is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You will never become a monster bb, so dont worry about that one, you wanna get shredded, eat little and lift weight/cardio (concentrate on the latter one)

Registered User DaRealSlimShady's Avatar
    DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    notsureifsrs

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you should attempt to become a super monster BB because chances are you wont even get close and end up where you want to be
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Puttson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    obvious april fools is obvious.

onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol at people who think building muscle is easy.
    I know what kind of people you are. You think that having a six pack will impress girl and make them like you. But lemme tell you that if you think like that you will become skinnier than now.
    Instagram: onel_raad
    Follow back everyone.

Bulking [ x ] cutting [ ]
    Training for Aesthetic crew.
    Never mind about strength crew.

guyner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) guyner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) guyner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by onelraad View Post
    Lol at people who think building muscle is easy.
    I know what kind of people you are. You think that having a six pack will impress girl and make them like you. But lemme tell you that if you think like that you will become skinnier than now.
    Are you angry at me for something? 5'6 so you must be the little man at the gym who always over-compensates because of their height.

anonymous
    just dont swallow when your dad plays whack a mole with his cawk and your face

onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelraad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by guyner View Post
    Are you angry at me for something? 5'6 so you must be the little man at the gym who always over-compensates because of their height.
    Lee priest is 5'4. Bodybuilding is not about height!
    Instagram: onel_raad
    Follow back everyone.

Bulking [ x ] cutting [ ]
    Training for Aesthetic crew.
    Never mind about strength crew.

Lol 5'7. I'll cross my fingers for you reach 5'8 by the time you're 18. I'm 6', AKA a fully grown man.

Originally Posted by onelraad View Post
    Lee priest is 5'4. Bodybuilding is not about height!
    Right, so what? He's a f*cking midget, and you're a very short man too.

TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lol 5'7. I'll cross my fingers for you reach 5'8 by the time you're 18. I'm 6', AKA a fully grown man.
    You're a fully grown troll

Originally Posted by TheguyfromDK15 View Post
    You're a fully grown troll
    You're 6'0 like me which is good, but you're 209lbs. inb4 fatkunt

TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You're 6'0 like me which is good, but you're 209lbs. inb4 fatkunt
    R u a twig?

Originally Posted by TheguyfromDK15 View Post
    R u a twig?
    I'm 150lbs.