FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000)

ronnie coleman sginature series reviews

Shoutout to Rob for sending me some samples to try and Big Ronnie for the huge generosity on the sample giveaway.

First Myo Blitz
    Got to try it a sample alone and another with testogen. This is for myo blitz alone.

Mixed very well in a shaker cup with only a few particles at the bottom but when the shake was gone so was it. Didn't get much foam from it.

Smell was normal. Not good but not bad either.

Taste was a lot better than the original myo blitz(gagged drinking the original) had a but of an artificial flavor to it but that don't matter. Taste will always vary from people to people. Would rate it a 7.

Focus was felt from a few mins after drinking it. You could say it also made me anxious for my workout as well.

Energy was right on point! Not too much but not too little. Rest periods were short and when I was done I still wanted more. Didn't crash either, the energy slowly died down, thought that was great.

Pump I wouldn't say it was huge just enough.

Myo blitz is a 9 in my book.