esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

When to eat after taking yohimbine?

This is my second time taking yohimbine. I took 5mg with 200 mg caffeine few minutes before cardio. This was around 2:15. I did my cardio and had my first meal at 4:15-4:20. Should I wait longer next time?

Edit: I also had coffee first thing in the morning. Around 11 am. Does this have any effect on the yohimbine? Or I should be completely fasted as in no coffee/tea?
    Last edited by esheg; 03-31-2014 at 06:36 PM.

NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should be taking .2mg/kg of your body weight on a fasted stomach. I wait 3-4 hours to eat after I take yomhimbine. I started taking Yohimbine, I take 15mg on a fasted stomach along with 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine, works like a charm

Edit:black coffee won't negate the yohimbine, pretty sure it's reccomended to take caffeine with Y. in for other people's wisdom
    Last edited by NeedsToCut; 03-31-2014 at 08:27 PM.

esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NeedsToCut View Post
    You should be taking .2mg/kg of your body weight on a fasted stomach. I wait 3-4 hours to eat after I take yomhimbine. I started taking Yohimbine, I take 15mg on a fasted stomach along with 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine, works like a charm
    Yes I take it fasted. I drink coffee upon waking. I train a few hours after and I took the yohimbine 5-10 min pre cardio and had my first meal 2 hours later. Someone said the half life of yohimbine is 36 min. So technically 2 hours after my dose it a okay to eat?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its a bit longer than that lol, take it half an hour before you use it but i wouldnt bother right now as you dont have stubborn fat to lose ATM.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by esheg View Post
    Yes I take it fasted. I drink coffee upon waking. I train a few hours after and I took the yohimbine 5-10 min pre cardio and had my first meal 2 hours later. Someone said the half life of yohimbine is 36 min. So technically 2 hours after my dose it a okay to eat?
    I read you should take the Y anywhere between 30-60 mins before your cardio also someone told me the half life is 2hrs, hopefully someone can clarify. I would assume so! I know once you eat and your insulin level raises it'll blunt the Y effects

Edit:Serpentarius beat me

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    its a bit longer than that lol, take it half an hour before you use it but i wouldnt bother right now as you dont have stubborn fat to lose ATM.
    I know im gonna have some stubborn fat when I get to 10-12% bf. I carry a good chunk of fat in my arse, upper thigh (I hate this crap the most), lower back and stomach. So it still wouldn't help even if im at a higher bf?

Motivates me to do cardio. Did 40 min today. Never go that long

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeedsToCut View Post
    I read you should take the Y anywhere between 30-60 mins before your cardio also someone told me the half life is 2hrs, hopefully someone can clarify. I would assume so! I know once you eat and your insulin level raises it'll blunt the Y effects

Edit:Serpentarius beat me

you are correct on both accounts, its about two hours and fine to use when lifting except squatting and deadlifting
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?