Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    HIIT - Windgates - 5 cycles

MISC

Not sure if it was the high volume or the AgmaGen but my pump was out of this world. Almost painful lol - Probably a combination of both!

First time doing cardio this prep and I wanted to die. Typical.
    Do you have access to a windgate bike?

I think the pump is from the high volume mostly.
    You are not adapted to that yet...

I like that it and the cardio is kinda kicking your butt..It will help make a better you come show day.

Shredded beyond belief!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Zero offseason cardio. The struggle is real!
    You must unlearn what you have learned.
    You learning anything..

This is of the one reasons I kept doing cardio....
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Do you have access to a windgate bike?

I think the pump is from the high volume mostly.
    You are not adapted to that yet...

I like that it and the cardio is kinda kicking your butt..It will help make a better you come show day.

Shredded beyond belief!
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    You must unlearn what you have learned.
    You learning anything..

This is of the one reasons I kept doing cardio....
    Modified windgates. (Spin bike)

Also, by doing no cardio in the offseason that is the first tool we can use versus lowering cals drastically
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brbarrett View Post
    Feel you on this one. I get to a point where I think the cardio is getting easier, and then get dominated like I did this morning.
    lol it sucks, all the time. I've come to accept that.

Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    Tried stair master for the first time yesterday.. Did 5 minutes & felt like crying/dying

Switched to treadmill walking

#brbfindingmybawls
    Stair master not even once. Eff that noise lol

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For real! Brb - stair master for 45 mins or sprint around the track for 15. Come on man, funk dat!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Modified windgates. (Spin bike)

Also, by doing no cardio in the offseason that is the first tool we can use versus lowering cals drastically
    Windgates FTW
    thats a true gutcheck of intensity.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been doing winggates for months now...TBH they not only burn fat but build muscle like crazy! F#$Kin love em!....hard as f#$k though as you know hhaahaha
    advertising not permitted

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Windgates FTW
    About half of all HIIT last year was Windgates...

Sh*t gets real...FAST!!!

I had a buddy throw up as we went for a fifth lol. Luckily the garbage can was close
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    For real! Brb - stair master for 45 mins or sprint around the track for 15. Come on man, funk dat!
    Truth lol

Windgates FTW
    Fckn burnssssss
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Been doing winggates for months now...TBH they not only burn fat but build muscle like crazy! F#$Kin love em!....hard as f#$k though as you know hhaahaha
    Yeah the blood flow/pump is ridic
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    About half of all HIIT last year was Windgates...

Sh*t gets real...FAST!!!

I had a buddy throw up as we went for a fifth lol. Luckily the garbage can was close
    lol when it gets warmer out and I try to do them I might be mimicking you buddy lol

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Bday coming up in April ya???

Bday coming up in April ya???
    You know it. I'm going to have to set it up so legs lands on that day

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

You know it. I'm going to have to set it up so legs lands on that day
    i figured it was coming up
    Your wife messaged me earlier today about it. She has some good plans up her sleeve.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMG WINGATES........ I loved them at the start of prep, but I'm not gonna lie they suck pretty hard right now........ Is that going to be your primary HIIT form or is Matt cool with you switching it up for things like parachute sprints, treadmill sprints, etc?
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are WINGATES??
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your wife messaged me earlier today about it. She has some good plans up her sleeve.
    Strong secret keeping =D
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tried stair master for the first time yesterday.. Did 5 minutes & felt like crying/dying

Switched to treadmill walking

#brbfindingmybawls
    lol it sucks, all the time. I've come to accept that.

Stair master not even once. Eff that noise lol

Pussies...

"The question isn't who is going to let me - it's who is going to stop me?" - Ayn Rand

When you think you can't push any harder, just remember: You'll pass out before you die.

One day at a time...

ACSM-CPT, USAPL-CC
    KS State Record Holder at 47kg (92.5kg/65kg/107.5kg)

www.********.com/katelovestolift
    IG: @katelovestolift
    E-mail: katejonesfitness@gmail.com

brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) brbarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^Strong call out there.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^Strong call out there.
    I giggled a bit.

Who's the p**sy now? lol.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by klhowell2 View Post
    Pussies...

bahahahaahhhhhaaaa & beyond
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    What are WINGATES??
    Hell on Earth. You can simulate them on a spin bike pretty well.

Fuark bro! Why u do this?! lol

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    OMG WINGATES........ I loved them at the start of prep, but I'm not gonna lie they suck pretty hard right now........ Is that going to be your primary HIIT form or is Matt cool with you switching it up for things like parachute sprints, treadmill sprints, etc?
    We haven't really talked about it too much just yet. Initial protocol only has one session of cardio and it's windgates. I'm sure I'll have options moving forward. Gotta put my Rogue sled to use!!
    What are WINGATES??
    See video below...

Basically 1:35 of moderate pedaling on low setting, then crank the setting to almost max and all out sprint standing up for 25 seconds. Repeat.
    Strong secret keeping =D
    This!!
    Pussies...

Fuark!! My man hood has been tested lol
    ^Strong call out there.
    Big time! lolz
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    I giggled a bit.

Who's the p**sy now? lol.
    this guy haha
    we got owned
    Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Hell on Earth. You can simulate them on a spin bike pretty well.

LOL - Hell on earth is correct. The pump hurts so bad ha

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Legs

13-15 Reps @ RPE 8

Squat

245 x 13
    245 x 13
    245 x 13

RDL

225 x 13
    225 x 13
    225 x 13

Leg Ex

160 x 15
    160 x 15

Leg Curl

120 x 15
    120 x 15

Seated Calf Raise

100 x 15
    100 x 15
    100 x 15

Abs

x alot

Weight: 178.8

MISC

I can't even take it. This high rep **** is KILLING me! lolol - High rep squat is WAY worse than high rep DL.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    15s make me want to vomit just thinking about it. No thanks, Jeffrey.

Solid workout though. Straight to the point...no fluff.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    High reps squats are killer. Ever try a 20 rep set? Heart is pounding after that one.
    Team General Mills

klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^Strong call out there.
    They know I am just joshin'! Nothing but respect for those two dudes.

Besides, I know JP's elliptical HIIT puts my stepmill HIIT to shame.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me - it's who is going to stop me?" - Ayn Rand

When you think you can't push any harder, just remember: You'll pass out before you die.

One day at a time...

ACSM-CPT, USAPL-CC
    KS State Record Holder at 47kg (92.5kg/65kg/107.5kg)

www.********.com/katelovestolift
    IG: @katelovestolift
    E-mail: katejonesfitness@gmail.com

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got my cardio for the week just reading these last 2 pages.
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    15s make me want to vomit just thinking about it. No thanks, Jeffrey.

Solid workout though. Straight to the point...no fluff.
    Yeah my second leg day is awful. I might die lol
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    High reps squats are killer. Ever try a 20 rep set? Heart is pounding after that one.
    I did 225 for a set of 22 ( I think) a few months ago and wanted to die as well.
    They know I am just joshin'! Nothing but respect for those two dudes.

Besides, I know JP's elliptical HIIT puts my stepmill HIIT to shame.
    LOL - I can take! Time to man up!
    Originally Posted by ilovethe80s View Post
    I got my cardio for the week just reading these last 2 pages.
    BWAHAHA. I know right? This bodybuilding sht is for the birds ha

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where have you been?
    Kind of a self-imposed exile. Been pretty busy work, kids, home and bodybuilding. Also found out that kiddo #5 is on the way. I'll be logging again soon as prep will be starting up.
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know it. I'm going to have to set it up so keg stands on that day
    Say what???
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Kind of a self-imposed exile. Been pretty busy work, kids, home and bodybuilding. Also found out that kiddo #5 is on the way. I'll be logging again soon as prep will be starting up.
    Congrats dude! You're crazy lol
    Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    Say what???
    I do like to party

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★