Page 39 of 70 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 2074
    deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Here you go guys - Prepare yourself for a negative Vlog lol - I didn't even listen to it so it could be awful haha

First I admire your dedication to training with your 12 hour per day work schedule.
    Vlog wasn't so much negative as it was truthful and real.

Have you thought about posing for 10-15 min. after weight training?

Is your cardio on the treadmill only?

Let the process happen and not worry about your condition at this point.
    We all go through that stage.
    My last prep I went to Worry Land and it helped not a bit.
    Yet, I still came in the best condition of my life!
    The worrying will just distract you from reaching your goal.
    Enjoy the journey as best you can.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    First I admire your dedication to training with your 12 hour per day work schedule.
    Vlog wasn't so much negative as it was truthful and real.

Have you thought about posing for 10-15 min. after weight training?
    Not possible. I could cut my training short 10 minutes and do it that way, but it can't be both. I get to the gym as the doors open and need to leave at a set time to get to work on time. Towards the end (last 4 weeks or so) I might just do that though. Cut the training short by a few and practice posing in the spin room. Good idea.

Cardio is treadmill for my MISS and spin bike for HIIT. I can't do anything else, only option for MISS is my treadmill at home. If I went back to the gym to use an eliptical or something then I'd have even less time.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not possible. I could cut my training short 10 minutes and do it that way, but it can't be both. I get to the gym as the doors open and need to leave at a set time to get to work on time. Towards the end (last 4 weeks or so) I might just do that though. Cut the training short by a few and practice posing in the spin room. Good idea.
    That's what I did for the last four weeks of prep for the OR State.
    I posed every day for 10-20 min. olus my weekly team posing session.
    My training partner ran me through the mandatory poses.
    He was great at it. He even timed me holding the poses.

I figured you would have to cut the weight training short but posing is part of this show prepping process..
    Why not try it once or twice a week now?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel you on the cardio brah

Even 10 minutes feels like an eternity

Also, I don't think your posing is too bad.. Lotsa ppl at shows pose worse than you

Keep your head up.. 7 weeks.. Let's bring this home
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's what I did for the last four weeks of prep for the OR State.
    I posed every day for 10-20 min. olus my weekly team posing session.
    My training partner ran me through the mandatory poses.
    He was great at it. He even timed me holding the poses.

I figured you would have to cut the weight training short but posing is part of this show prepping process..
    Why not try it once or twice a week now?
    I do it twice a week now when I take update pics
    Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    I feel you on the cardio brah

Even 10 minutes feels like an eternity

Also, I don't think your posing is too bad.. Lotsa ppl at shows pose worse than you

Keep your head up.. 7 weeks.. Let's bring this home
    Yeah I know my posing is decent, but I just know I can improve a lot of the poses. I will too. Not super worried about it, more just annoyed haha

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not super worried about it, more just annoyed haha
    That's good that you aren't worried. You shouldn't be. Once you've competed and know the poses well, the biggest thing is endurance and I feel like a lot of that can be taken care of during the last 4-6 weeks.

Keep on keepin on, buddy!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i found that from 8 weeks out to 3 weeks out is where the struggle is real just like you have said in the V-Log, and i know Matt has you on very low kcals and had you hitting the ground running hard out of the gate and really shot you low

Cardio, Weight training, and of course the demand of posing on top of all of that and your work schedule, balance etc is such a hard concept to grasp to many, but you are doing great.

I feel you so much on the leg thing, i did landscaping in 2010 when i did my first show and was walking 6+ miles a day on my feet and my NEAT was crazy. Some mornings i would wake up and think to myself how the fuk am i going to walk today.

one of the best quotes that always got my mental mindset back into context was from Layne Norton "Someone always has it worse". Which is true, while we are struggling, there are others who are doing more HIIT, eating less, or spending another hour on a treadmill.

Awesome you are being open about the struggle bro, but use your support system to keep you fueled and rolling strong. we are here to back you

LETS ROLL!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    About to watch video..bracing myself for the negativity
    advertising not permitted

klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I typically give you superhuman powers because, well, you're my hero. But it's still good for me to hear that the struggle is real and I'm not just a big pussy.

You've got this, coach!
    "The question isn't who is going to let me - it's who is going to stop me?" - Ayn Rand

When you think you can't push any harder, just remember: You'll pass out before you die.

One day at a time...

ACSM-CPT, USAPL-CC
    KS State Record Holder at 47kg (92.5kg/65kg/107.5kg)

www.********.com/katelovestolift
    IG: @katelovestolift
    E-mail: katejonesfitness@gmail.com

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    That's good that you aren't worried. You shouldn't be. Once you've competed and know the poses well, the biggest thing is endurance and I feel like a lot of that can be taken care of during the last 4-6 weeks.

Keep on keepin on, buddy!
    You know it bud. I'll be fine come show day.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    i found that from 8 weeks out to 3 weeks out is where the struggle is real just like you have said in the V-Log, and i know Matt has you on very low kcals and had you hitting the ground running hard out of the gate and really shot you low

Cardio, Weight training, and of course the demand of posing on top of all of that and your work schedule, balance etc is such a hard concept to grasp to many, but you are doing great.

I feel you so much on the leg thing, i did landscaping in 2010 when i did my first show and was walking 6+ miles a day on my feet and my NEAT was crazy. Some mornings i would wake up and think to myself how the fuk am i going to walk today.

one of the best quotes that always got my mental mindset back into context was from Layne Norton "Someone always has it worse". Which is true, while we are struggling, there are others who are doing more HIIT, eating less, or spending another hour on a treadmill.

Awesome you are being open about the struggle bro, but use your support system to keep you fueled and rolling strong. we are here to back you

LETS ROLL!
    You're 100% right on the 8-3 weeks thing. Same thing happened to me last time around. Straight zombie mode. I'm actually handling everything MUCH better and surprisingly well this time around considering my schedule is twice as demanding.
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    About to watch video..bracing myself for the negativity
    haha its not too bad
    Originally Posted by klhowell2 View Post
    I typically give you superhuman powers because, well, you're my hero. But it's still good for me to hear that the struggle is real and I'm not just a big pussy.

You've got this, coach!
    Aw, thanks!

It's real for everyone. If you don't struggle through at least some of your prep you probably aren't pushing hard enough. It's not meant to be easy, thats why so few of us do it.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The cost/benefit of this trade-off REALLY favors posing over a few extra sets of whatever exercise right now. Posing can make or break you, sacrificing a few sets here and there is almost in no tangible way detrimental, especially for such a short time (8 weeks).
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    The cost/benefit of this trade-off REALLY favors posing over a few extra sets of whatever exercise right now. Posing can make or break you, sacrificing a few sets here and there is almost in no tangible way detrimental, especially for such a short time (8 weeks).
    This man knows!

We know no one will out work you.

...but...

Will no one out pose you?

Thanks Reid!

Agreed. In the same breath though I'd say if I stepped on stage tomorrow my posing would be better than 90% of the people so i'm not miles off.

This man knows!

We know no one will out work you.

...but...

Will no one out pose you?

Thanks Reid!
    I guess we'll see

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Blown away at your level of dedication, JP. No free time at all and still getting it done. Seriously inspiring.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the vlog JP. I definitely understand much of what you said, and some for sure is more than I have ever been challenged to handle.

I strongly feel that you have an awesome work ethic and are pushing yourself to be your absolute best this season. I remember feeling some similar things of what you said, meanwhile everyone else commented that I was on my way to success, though some days it didn't feel like it.

I guess what I'm saying is I appreciate your honesty man. From an outsiders pov, you are on your way to your top man.

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just watched your vlog JP. Can't even imagine working out such a tight schedule. I could imagine at this point you're mentally and physically drained beyond belief.

You're seriously an inspiration though. Bodybuilding is all about the journey and you're embracing every last second of it, rather than letting it get to you and giving up. That's why I love this thread so much. Keep it up man, you've come damn far and you're already extremely lean at 7 weeks out.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Blown away at your level of dedication, JP. No free time at all and still getting it done. Seriously inspiring.
    Thanks Billy. I'm trying. It's becoming increasingly more difficult and with the stress im breaking out like a 12 year old Nothing a little dream tan won't cover
    Originally Posted by phillysteak View Post
    Thanks for the vlog JP. I definitely understand much of what you said, and some for sure is more than I have ever been challenged to handle.

I strongly feel that you have an awesome work ethic and are pushing yourself to be your absolute best this season. I remember feeling some similar things of what you said, meanwhile everyone else commented that I was on my way to success, though some days it didn't feel like it.

I guess what I'm saying is I appreciate your honesty man. From an outsiders pov, you are on your way to your top man.
    I just got home from work and as I was in the shower I thought back to this same time last prep (8 weeks out) and I had very similar thoughts now that I look back. I also remember last prep when I stepped off that stage how proud I was and that feeling outweighed my current feelings by a million. I won't slow down brotha
    Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    Just watched your vlog JP. Can't even imagine working out such a tight schedule. I could imagine at this point you're mentally and physically drained beyond belief.

You're seriously an inspiration though. Bodybuilding is all about the journey and you're embracing every last second of it, rather than letting it get to you and giving up. That's why I love this thread so much. Keep it up man, you've come damn far and you're already extremely lean at 7 weeks out.
    I'll never give up, I promise you that. You might here me complain a little more tho

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is one heck of a schedule you are managing there, but you're doing it . I hear a lot of bodybuilders kind of get tunnel vision and go into hiding when they are getting ready for a show and their families are ready to kill them lol. I think it is really admirable that you put your family first and make it all work.
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The funny thing is that I'm not worried in the slightest that you would give up prep irrationally or anything like that. No doubt in my mind you will be drastically improved from last season. You have a totally different physique now.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dem stress breakout feels though. I usually only get zits when I'm in a surplus. Terrible hormones crew checking in lol.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Friggen awesome vlog bro, IMO those vlogs that make prep seem easy at this point are just an act... Way to be real. Also, I DEF. know the feels of jello/cement legs. All my cardio was done on a stationary bike, and with how much and how intense I was doing it i was practically getting a leg workout in every day. Combine that with ZERO energy and there were times I literally couldn't walk straight, couldn't stand upright for long without support etc. It's intense!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Originally Posted by ilovethe80s View Post
    That is one heck of a schedule you are managing there, but you're doing it . I hear a lot of bodybuilders kind of get tunnel vision and go into hiding when they are getting ready for a show and their families are ready to kill them lol. I think it is really admirable that you put your family first and make it all work.
    I'm trying not too, its tough. I told myself I'd stay in check this prep and im really trying to do that ha.
    The funny thing is that I'm not worried in the slightest that you would give up prep irrationally or anything like that. No doubt in my mind you will be drastically improved from last season. You have a totally different physique now.
    This is true
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Dem stress breakout feels though. I usually only get zits when I'm in a surplus. Terrible hormones crew checking in lol.
    Ugh...at least when I was a teenager breaking out I could eat
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Friggen awesome vlog bro, IMO those vlogs that make prep seem easy at this point are just an act... Way to be real. Also, I DEF. know the feels of jello/cement legs. All my cardio was done on a stationary bike, and with how much and how intense I was doing it i was practically getting a leg workout in every day. Combine that with ZERO energy and there were times I literally couldn't walk straight, couldn't stand upright for long without support etc. It's intense!
    Yeah man, I'm literally dying lol. As I type this I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 7 weeks, but I will. Just worked again from 5-4 today and came home and had to mow the lawn. This is my lifeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ugh!!

Oh, new low today after a free meal of burger and fries last night though

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Free Meal?
    BOUT TIME!!!! Bet that will skyrocket that fatloss!

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hang in there JP!

I also can relate to the jelly / cement legs. There are times when my legs just won't move as fast as I want them too.

There's got to be a remedy, but I haven't heard of it yet. Maybe this can be the beginning of a conversation....
    Team General Mills

Free Meal?
    BOUT TIME!!!! Bet that will skyrocket that fatloss!
    160.4 today and my refeed. Close to dem 159's!
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Hang in there JP!

I also can relate to the jelly / cement legs. There are times when my legs just won't move as fast as I want them too.

There's got to be a remedy, but I haven't heard of it yet. Maybe this can be the beginning of a conversation....
    If you come up with something you'll be rich

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for free meal, upcoming 159s, and you just pushing to the limit bro!

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    free meaaaal.. hngggg
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

Glad to see the free meal thrown into the mix, how did you feel mentally/physically after one compared to a refeed?
    Pumps/Energy/Focus/Vascularity a bit better??

Originally Posted by phillysteak View Post
    In for free meal, upcoming 159s, and you just pushing to the limit bro!
    Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    free meaaaal.. hngggg
    Glad to see the free meal thrown into the mix, how did you feel mentally/physically after one compared to a refeed?
    Pumps/Energy/Focus/Vascularity a bit better??
    Not good actually. It tasted great and I felt great directly after it but the next day (yesterday) was my worst day of prep so far. On the other hand, today is my refeed and I feel absolutely amazing and I'm in really good spirits. That being said, the free meal was a nice mental break as it was happening it clearly let some stress off my body as is evident with the weight loss.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Interesting, did you feel bloated/gassy yesterday after the cheat?