Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ValidPhysiqe View Post
    Muscle Pharm's new Cinna bun was fricken amazing. No joke it tastes just like a roll. Defiantly a 10+ On that

As for the other brands that have the same flavor, I haven't heard much bragging like I have on Muscle Pharm
    Musclepharm-Fillers
    Cellucor-No fillers.

Not a competition.
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cellucor
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FsAxis92 View Post
    Musclepharm-Fillers
    Cellucor-No fillers.

Not a competition.

^This

I've read and heard enough about MP's protein to not touch it with a stick. Quality is way below standard. I like MP products otherwise, but no thanks Jeff.
    Most Recent Progress Photo thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152062853

brb putting down the fork til 10%

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Musclepharm-Fillers
    Cellucor-No fillers.

Not a competition.
    Combat doesn't taste that great. Way too friggin sucralose-sweet.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm working on some Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl. Personally, I find it a bit weak and have to add more cinnamon to it.
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sammysamgurl View Post
    Hey everyone, soo it's that time again to buy new protein, I'm amazed how fast I went through my tub of Red Velvet Cellucor but I seriously love that stuff.

I saw Cellucor has the promo (buy 2 get 1 free) right now, I've decided on COR-fetti Cake Batter and the Molten Chocolate but I need one other flavour... I'm stuck between PB Marshmallow and Cinn. Swirl. I am absolutely a PB fan but I have a favourite chocolate peanut butter protein already that I am in love with! I don't want another PB if it's too similar in flavour.

At the same time I love everything cinnamon but last time I was sent Trutein's Cinnabun protein I was definitely let down, I actually still have most of the tub(thankfully I didn't pay for it!) , I just can't get over the strange aftertaste of it. Everyone raved about that protein as well and I've heard so many good things about Cellucor's Cinnamon Swirl ! I am just a bit skeptical.

What are your thoughts? I am purchasing today so any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!
    Of what you listed, Id take the PB Marshmallow alllll day long. If you like PB I'd suggest giving Scivation PB Choc. Its GOOOOOD!!!!
    I think the OP asked about Trutein and Cellucor.

Go with Cellucor OP. I wouldn't voter with Trutein.

I think he did too, good job. Are you suggesting I didnt read his post? Or did you misinterpret. If you're referring to my mentioning Scivation, I was merely providing another option to a new PB flavor thats out that OP may not be aware of. If OP is offended or upset that I mentioned another product then I'll apologize to OP for doing so.

Btw... OP asked what flavor, not what company.
    Scivation/PrimaForce Representative
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/prima.htm

Any questions on Scivation/PrimaForce products, please dont hesitate to PM me!

"Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I enjoy the Cinnamon Swirl.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Musclepharm-Fillers
    Cellucor-No fillers.

Not a competition.
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Cellucor
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    I enjoy the Cinnamon Swirl.
    And the feedback continues to be strong

GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey everyone, soo it's that time again to buy new protein, I'm amazed how fast I went through my tub of Red Velvet Cellucor but I seriously love that stuff.

I saw Cellucor has the promo (buy 2 get 1 free) right now, I've decided on COR-fetti Cake Batter and the Molten Chocolate but I need one other flavour... I'm stuck between PB Marshmallow and Cinn. Swirl. I am absolutely a PB fan but I have a favourite chocolate peanut butter protein already that I am in love with! I don't want another PB if it's too similar in flavour.

At the same time I love everything cinnamon but last time I was sent Trutein's Cinnabun protein I was definitely let down, I actually still have most of the tub(thankfully I didn't pay for it!) , I just can't get over the strange aftertaste of it. Everyone raved about that protein as well and I've heard so many good things about Cellucor's Cinnamon Swirl ! I am just a bit skeptical.

What are your thoughts? I am purchasing today so any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!
    I'm sorry but there's no aftertaste in Trutein CinnaBun. In fact, Trutein cinnabun is the only cinnamon bun flavor out there that i've had (and i've had all of them) that does NOT have an aftertaste.

I'll tell you why too: all the butter flavors that everyone else is using are diacetyl-derived flavors. diacetyl is that nasty chemical that makes fake butter on overpriced movie theater popcorn taste like fake butter. We're using a butter flavor that's completely natural and derived from dairy (i.e. real) sources rather than the artificial chemical diacetyl.

That's what makes the taste of trutein cinnabun superior.
    Body Nutrition - The Best Protein in the World!
    Magic Pudding & Trutein Now available on the bb.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/body-nutrition.html

"The supplement business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luxor92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hopping on the cellucor bandwagon. my 3x 2lb tubs and a c4 came today. never tried c4 before. never tried COR whey before. am pumped

sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammysamgurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by luxor92 View Post
    hopping on the cellucor bandwagon. my 3x 2lb tubs and a c4 came today. never tried c4 before. never tried COR whey before. am pumped
    You will love it! The whey is definitely my new favourite protein. I use c4 as well, pink lemonade is amazingggg!
    "You get out of it what you put into it".

Protein dessert recipes, healthy breakfasts, workouts and more: www.mouthwateringmotivation.wordpress.com
    or
    www.mouthwateringmotivation,com

Fan Page: www.********.com/sambriden18

Food/Bulking Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155764743

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyJcTmyKjflsT9k-w1jJ7Nw

Instagram: sammysamgirl

IIFYM for life.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually prefer the taste of Trutein over Cor-Whey for this particular flavor!
    Last edited by HeavenBeyond; 04-01-2014 at 08:26 PM.
    BC, Canada

✧☆ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ☆✧

Instagram: @KyleBJanzen
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/VqHdWe

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GregW1 View Post
    I'm sorry but there's no aftertaste in Trutein CinnaBun. In fact, Trutein cinnabun is the only cinnamon bun flavor out there that i've had (and i've had all of them) that does NOT have an aftertaste.

I'll tell you why too: all the butter flavors that everyone else is using are diacetyl-derived flavors. diacetyl is that nasty chemical that makes fake butter on overpriced movie theater popcorn taste like fake butter. We're using a butter flavor that's completely natural and derived from dairy (i.e. real) sources rather than the artificial chemical diacetyl.

That's what makes the taste of trutein cinnabun superior.
    That's some pretty bad customer relations job you're doing there. A customer voices his/her opinion on your product, you should have just listened rather than come on here on the offense and more or less attempting to imply that the customer is wrong. Like seriously, what tastes good to me may taste like sweaty gym socks to you, it's subjective. You can't make something that is clearly subjective into a quantitative argument.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cellucor protein is awesome. Wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by luxor92 View Post
    You will love it! The whey is definitely my new favourite protein. I use c4 as well, pink lemonade is amazingggg!
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    Cellucor protein is awesome. Wouldn't hesitate to buy it.
    Thank you guys again for the great feedback, there is a reason why Cinnamon Swirl and Cor Performance is a top 3 selling product. We appreciate the kind words.

jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    That's some pretty bad customer relations job you're doing there. A customer voices his/her opinion on your product, you should have just listened rather than come on here on the offense and more or less attempting to imply that the customer is wrong. Like seriously, what tastes good to me may taste like sweaty gym socks to you, it's subjective. You can't make something that is clearly subjective into a quantitative argument.
    Typical of him. Another reason I will not buy Trutein or whatever he's calling it these days

schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000)

I would go with the cinnamon swirl my friend said its really good I'm about to order some right now also!

bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like both personally. I feel as though Trutein is a bit more reminiscent of an cinnamon bun while Cellucor is more a liquid Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal to me. However, Cellucor has gotten my business lately for a good reason due to Trutein's (whatever the current company name is) customer service.

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    You're surprised by this type of response by this guy? Is this your first day on the forum?

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
    You're surprised by this type of response by this guy? Is this your first day on the forum?
    She said she has had the trutein for a while. Maybe the after taste she is referring to is rubber

mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fixed. Feel free to use this in the future.

Originally Posted by GregW1 View Post
    I'm sorry you experienced an aftertaste in Trutein CinnaBun. Our goal is to provide naturally flavored products free of unpleasant aftertastes. (Optional) In fact, we refuse to use diacetyl to flavor our products for that and other important reasons. I believe only Body Nutrition can make that claim.

Tell you what: I will gladly pay for you to ship it back so that we can check it out. I'll also gladly replace the product with cinnabun or any other flavor just in case cinnabun is not for you.

Customer service is what makes us superior.

ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dope
    Team Upcoming Aesthetics

Our mission is to help others Believe in themselves, strive to Achieve their true potential and overall Succeed in life by living their version of an aesthetic life before it's over.

Believe, Achieve, Succeed
    - A revolution of inspiration

Instagram: SchroederFit (Rep Every follow)
    Youtube: Tyler Schroeder