Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Girls being slutty isn't anything new, so stop whining.

I keep seeing threads on here with dudes obsessing over the number of man a girl, it is perfectly fine if you don't want to be with a girl who has been around the block, the problem I have is when people on here act like there has been some type of "sloot" epidemic. Despite what older folks might say promiscuous sex, drugs, and wild parties are not things unique to this generation. My granny and I are really close, she grew up in a small conservative town during the 40's , and always loved to gossip to me about all the stuff the took place during her younger years. Some of the gossip was about girls getting knocked up, a girl who slept with the entire football team, and girls who would have sex with soldiers for fun. One girl she knew use to keep track of how many soldiers she slept with. Another one of her friends got knocked up, was immediately sent to school for teen mothers, and during the 50's she knew serval woman who had affairs out of boredom. Some of the other stories she and her friends would tell me are comparable to some of these "sloots gon sloots" stories here on the misc. The teen pregnancy rates were in fact a lot higher back than, people just went through greater lengths to hide it then they do today. Anyways point is people have always engaged in this type of behavior, I personally don't care about my partner's past, but promiscuity has long been apart of the human experience. So its pretty naive to act as if woman cheating or sleeping around is new or something. Humans have always been humans.

Cliffs:
    -My granny use to tell me stories of her youth
    -Most of it consisted of gossip of stories comparable to the misc's "sloots gon sloots" stories
    -People have always been promiscuous, they were just better at hiding it back then
    Last edited by LadyFrost; 03-31-2014 at 03:30 AM.

High Caliber Poster yougotsonned's Avatar
    yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yougotsonned is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ★cVc★

baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we all can confirm that ur mom is one

LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyFrost is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by yougotsonned View Post
    He's got nice dance moves, LOL.

Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000)

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That' funny because I also keep seeing threads on here with dudes obsessing over the number of man a girl, it is perfectly fine if you don't want to be with a girl who has been around the block, the problem I have is when people on here act like there has been some type of "sloot" epidemic. Despite what older folks might say promiscuous sex, drugs, and wild parties are not things unique to this generation. My granny and I are really close, she grew up in a small conservative town during the 40's , and always loved to gossip to me about all the stuff the took place during her younger years. Some of the gossip was about girls getting knocked up, a girl who slept with the entire football team, and girls who would have sex with soldiers for fun. One girl she knew use to keep track of how many soldiers she slept with. Another one of her friends got knocked up, was immediately sent to school for teen mothers, and during the 50's she knew serval woman who had affairs out of boredom. Some of the other stories she and her friends would tell me are comparable to some of these "sloots gon sloots" stories here on the misc. The teen pregnancy rates were in fact a lot higher back than, people just went through greater lengths to hide it then they do today. Anyways point is people have always engaged in this type of behavior, I personally don't care about my partner's past, but promiscuity has long been apart of the human experience. So its pretty naive to act as if woman cheating or sleeping around is new or something. Humans have always been humans.

Any serious responses? LOL.

VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanMarsenilles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say it's time to head back to the kitchen bish.

Originally Posted by VanMarsenilles View Post
    I'd say it's time to head back to the kitchen bish.
    I have no one to cook for

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    agree its nothing new. i bet back when it was customary for women to be homemakers and for men to make all the money, they got cheated on like crazy, and most of the men back then were completely oblivious. i bet many of them ended up raising kids that werent theirs also. some of your great grand pappys probably arent blood related to you, nomsayyyin?
    MISC TALL CREW

Originally Posted by icewill36 View Post
    agree its nothing new. i bet back when it was customary for women to be homemakers and for men to make all the money, they got cheated on like crazy, and most of the men back then were completely oblivious. i bet many of them ended up raising kids that werent theirs also. some of your great grand pappys probably arent blood related to you, nomsayyyin?
    Ok it wasn't that crazy, the man were no better. A man could get away with cheating as long as he never left his wife for his mistress and most woman then tolerated it. A lot of man took advantage of that, but yeah my granny did know a quite a few woman who had affairs out of boredom.

Originally Posted by baraaa View Post
    we all can confirm that ur mom is one
    And why should I care? She's a good mother, that is all what matters in the end.

Originally Posted by Legs09 View Post
    God I love that show.

extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cliffs?

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    disregard slutty females, acquire the good ones, profit

let market forces take their toll on the slutty females when there's literally 0 demand for them.

we just have to hope the betas change their mindset and decrease the demand for slutty females

Originally Posted by extreme88 View Post
    cliffs?
    Basically what I am trying to say is that promiscuous woman are not unique to this generation, well at least based on the stories my granny and her friends would tell me….

Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post
    disregard slutty females, acquire the good ones, profit

let market forces take their toll on the slutty females when there's literally 0 demand for them.

we just have to hope the betas change their mindset and decrease the demand for slutty females
    No what will happen is woman would just become a lot better at hiding it, thats all. Just like in the past, people hid things like out of wedlock births like it was their second job.

trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
    *Pureblood Crew*

*Victoria Justice Crew*

*Yellow Fever Crew*

Originally Posted by trainreqq View Post
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
    I have no idea what the hell you are trying to say, you sound like a little troll.

nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LadyFrost View Post
    And why should I care? She's a good mother, that is all what matters in the end.
    She's pretty good at sukin dik too OP

Originally Posted by nicd123 View Post
    She's pretty good at sukin dik too OP
    Cool...

Why so many down votes???

Registered User highmarketrider's Avatar
    highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by extreme88 View Post
    cliffs?
    Op is a sloot

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Arent you the lesbian that has a girlfriend? Why do you care what a bunch of men think of women? If all the miscers think women are sloots thats more lonely unsatisfied women to decide muff diving is the way to go.

And affairs and cheating are immoral and fuked regardless. Just like swinging cuckokding or whatever the fuk else people seem to think is appropriate in a marriage today. Bunch of fuked up people trying to claim marriage without doing what marriage entails.

Stupid just like this thread.

Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong attention sloot, op

Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    Arent you the lesbian that has a girlfriend? Why do you care what a bunch of men think of women? If all the miscers think women are sloots thats more lonely unsatisfied women to decide muff diving is the way to go.

And affairs and cheating are immoral and fuked regardless. Just like swinging cuckokding or whatever the fuk else people seem to think is appropriate in a marriage today. Bunch of fuked up people trying to claim marriage without doing what marriage entails.

Stupid just like this thread.
    I am just really bored honestly, my gf will be gone for three weeks.

needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) needabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who is this
    i don't even...

>7" penor crew<
    >Raw dog crew<
    >Never got a girl pregnant crew<

baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baalhadad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The sloot gene is built into our very biology. Hypergamy is the female evolutionary imperative.

In our grandparents time they had to hide the behavior, before modern feminism the social norms didn't allow for this behavior to be talked about or acknowledged.

Today in our sexually liberated society the truth is just in the open. We should be grateful for this that we can see things the way they really are.

Hypergamy gonna Hypergamy. Leave it to beaver is a lie. The society of the past was based on denying the animal instinct for public appearances. Now we can be more authentic and see just how vile our animal nature really is.
    ☆ Trinity1216 Appreciation Crew ☆

Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LadyFrost View Post
    I have no one to cook for
    That's because you're a sloot
    * Talk chit u finna get negged mofrucker

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you have created a new copy pasta.
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.