Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Hahahaha Swooshie!!!

Awesome Hammies!!! Looking fantastic!!!

Happy Mothers Day!

Thanks Turkey Girl!!! Slowly getting there!

Mother's Day was sooooooooo fun

Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    Hai Swoosh! Seems you text then I find my way back to the site lol. What color are those awesome Lulus??? They are amazing and so is your booty!
    Well hello there I do it on purpose because I miss you! They are Soot Light. Depending on the light they look either a brownish taupe or a brownish gray ... I love them!

P and I had a little Mother's Day text-a-la-chit-chat! We make each other laugh <3

Originally Posted by meimonsta View Post
    I'm with Boom, you look incredible, Swoosh! Those hams are really popping! Keep up the fantastic work, and way to smoke the bis and back! So jelly of your studio pants...they look amazing and are really top quality : )

Rawsome, Gene!!! Your bench is super impressive, you'll be repping that 305 in no time!

Hope you both have a great day!
    Thanks, Swole Sista! Not sure where they came from since I'm a big ol' weenie when it comes to leg day!

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Happy Mother's Day Swooshie! I love the Lulu's. My hubs calls them parachute pants.
    Happy Mother's Day to you too, JJ

Lulz on the parachute pants
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Geneius365 View Post
    SISTER!!! There is NO way your in your 50's. Nottadam chance. Maybe 30's tops. Im almost tired of telling you how A-mazing you are. (almost). You truly are an inspiration to everyone. Did i mention you look fabulous? And superB?

Great session too. Im totally writing them down for my girl to use for her work outs. She just joined the gym with me last week! Double BooM Im soo happy that i have her on board with healthy living. She has put on some weight since my son was born, and i totally am fine with it. She will always be a beauty in my eyes. Now if i can get back to our mid 20's shape again.. Totally icing on the cake! Keep up the great work Swooshie! It totally shows with every picture you post.
    I'll be 57 in October. Really pushing 60 now! I can't really believe that! I don't think I'm amazing (but thanks!) I just never think about my age. I never let that get in the way of anything .... because why should it? I feel like in my profession (nursing) I need to be a role model and exemplify what I preach to my patients about being healthy. I've always been into organics and I've always been super active .. played sports since I was little and always loved being outside. I guess I just never stopped!

That's great that you two are working out together! I don't think I know how old you are, 365

Thanks Mei! I should get it soon i hope! I keep hurting myself tho. Friday i did a lot of cardio and then leg presses. On my 4th set of presses i had on 380lbs and when i came down to my sweat position, i heard a pop. I thin i may have cracked my rib on the left side. It didn't hurt much when i stopped and did more elliptical, but the next day and now it hurts when i do certain movements… FML! I can seriously NEVER win! My back is like new again and now i cracked or did something to my rib. To top that off, Saturday i had a follow up Dr. appt for my knee and to have a biopsy on a small mole on my back. Turned out to be a huge procedure to remove the mole and now i have 2 stitches inside, and 4 out side in the middle of my shoulder blades near my spine… another FML!! LOL. Currently i am a walking train wreck! Im taking off till Thursday to heal up some. Wed I'm going to get X rays on my ribs to see whats going in there. I will be doing cardio like a mofo until i heal up. Sad, sad, sad i tell ya. Always something. I guess I'm getting old….
    5:15pm i had my Peak 400 and 2 scoops of Con-Cret mixed. Mmmmm tasty stuff. 5:45pm i had my Pump Extrem 2 scoop sensation to get the ball rollin'

session was from 6pm to 8pm mainly cardio.

Fridays session:
    Sauna 15 minutes
    1 mile / 13 minutes on the tread mill at various speeds.
    Elliptical machine for 30 minutes. I didn't check the mileage but i burned 260 calories.
    Pull ups 10,10,10 with full pause at the bottoms.
    Push ups - 20,20
    Seated leg pull backs
    14 w/10 plate
    10 w/10 plate
    Leg Presses with 45 plates
    10@4 plates
    10@4 plates
    10@6 plates
    8@8 plates
    2@10 plates and crunched my ribs… back to the basics and way less weight.
    Elliptical machine for another mile cross country session for 15 minutes!

It was a good sweat it out session even tho it doesn't look like much on paper. I guess i will be doing more of these till my ribs heals pup… It may be a good thing…

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    Oh no on the ribs, Gene Hope you feel better soon! Looks like a brutal workout with all of those leg presses!

What's up with that mole? Why were they so aggressive with the excision? Had they already biopsied a small portion of it and needed to remove more? I'll take your stitches out

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    Their underwear are like heaven on a butt. Checked out the site meh... I like their tops though. Great thanks gonna look and see if it will grow here. I got two bottoms, two tops, one bra, and some undies... winning happy mommas day to me. Happy Mother's Day to you!!
    Oh man, now I've got to order Lulu underwear ... can't miss "heaven on a butt" Agree, I definitely prefer Lulu's ... and sounds like you hit the Lulu bank-buster jackpot!

Happy Mother's Day Miss Boomarita
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Rest Day today! I had a great Mother's Day yesterday! I have three kids ... 2 sons and 1 daughter. My sons live close by but my daughter lives half way across the country

My sons had a big BBQ for me yesterday! They did everything! Did all the planning, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning up ... everything! It was a beautiful sunny day and we had a great time! They had invited a few other people over and we all hung out in the backyard and just had a wonderful day <3

Tonight after work I spent about an hour working in my yard .... thought I'd share a few pictures with you. My garden mainly blooms in the summer, but a few things are blooming now ....

The fenced area is my organic veggie garden, which I just planted this weekend and that's my cute potting shed to the right ~

Swooshie's Patio of Fun Come on over!

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad you had a great day..Your yard looks really nice!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love your garden Swooshie!! Glad you had a happy mother's day!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Beautiful Swoosh! That is one good looking garden! Happy belated Mother's Day!
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    aww thats an awesome mothers day gift that I'm glad you were able too spend it with the family i was able to stop off and see my mom on the way home from my gf place so i had a long day on sunday about 5 hrs in a car lol.
    IG: Infamous_dedication

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Swooshie's Patio of Fun Come on over!

I'm coming!

Happy belated Mothers Day!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Swoosh thats a fine little set up you have. I've never had a green thumb and could kill a plastic plant. lol

Thanks everyone! You're all truly welcome anytime

It's a beautiful week here! Sunny and warm ......... 87 today! My plan from here on out is to hit the gym early in the morning before work then I can work in the yard/play with the dog/enjoy the sun after work. Yay

This morning's workout ~

SHOULDERS

Supps ~ Gluta-blast pre/intra/post. I drink Gluta-blast all day long. I keep a big jug of water at my desk and always put Gluta-blast in it. It makes the water taste so much better, which means I drink more, and the stuff is amazing! It's one of my favorite ProMera supplements......and I'm close to being all out of it

I was a little tired during this workout. Only had about 5 hours of sleep last night. Plus, I only had a banana on the way to the gym and I burned through that quickly

DB Shoulder Press

15 x 15 x 2
    20 x 12 x 2

DB Lat Raise

10 x 15
    12 x 12
    15 x 10

One-Arm Cable Front Raise

Pin at 3 x 15 x 2
    Pin at 4 x 12

High Cable Rear Delt Fly

Pin at 5 x 12
    Pin at 6 x 12 x 2

DB Shrug

45 x 15
    55 x 15
    65 x 15
    70 x 12

Some calf work

Definitely needed to power up with more food this morning

Hope everyone had a great day!!!

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It's a beautiful week here! Sunny and warm ......... 87 today! My plan from here on out is to hit the gym early in the morning before work then I can work in the yard/play with the dog/enjoy the sun after work. Yay

This morning's workout ~

SHOULDERS

Supps ~ Gluta-blast pre/intra/post. I drink Gluta-blast all day long. I keep a big jug of water at my desk and always put Gluta-blast in it. It makes the water taste so much better, which means I drink more, and the stuff is amazing! It's one of my favorite ProMera supplements......and I'm close to being all out of it

I was a little tired during this workout. Only had about 5 hours of sleep last night. Plus, I only had a banana on the way to the gym and I burned through that quickly

DB Shoulder Press

15 x 15 x 2
    20 x 12 x 2

DB Lat Raise

10 x 15
    12 x 12
    15 x 10

Pin at 3 x 15 x 2
    Pin at 4 x 12

High Cable Rear Delt Fly

Pin at 5 x 12
    Pin at 6 x 12 x 2

DB Shrug

45 x 15
    55 x 15
    65 x 15
    70 x 12

Some calf work

Great looking work swoosh!!
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solid shoulder training today Swoosh on not much sleep.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Swooshie, Hey Geneius! How's it going?

Hope you both have a great week.
    ProMera Sports GlutaBlast log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159795741 (completed)

lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work Swoosh!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    killer shoulder day sista swoosh and lovely garden & party patio

gen impressive sweat session esp with a rib injury. get well soon
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love working shoulders!
    And you know I'm saving them coins to come visit you SSS!
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

Good morning! !!!

It's supposed to hit 90 here today! Whoa! Unseasonably warm this week. I have an early morning at work so I'll have to hit the gym after work and it should feel like a sauna in there by then.

I have about a week of gluta-blast left so I'll be winding up my part of this log with a final review as soon as my scoop comes up empty

365, are you getting to the bottom of your supps yet?

I'll be back tonight!

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good morning! !!!

It's supposed to hit 90 here today! Whoa! Unseasonably warm this week. I have an early morning at work so I'll have to hit the gym after work and it should feel like a sauna in there by then.
    !
    It's unseasonably cold here... Stop stealing my warmth :P

I see a hot tub!!
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome shoulder session Swoosh!!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good morning! !!!

I have about a week of gluta-blast left so I'll be winding up my part of this log with a final review as soon as my scoop comes up empty

I'll be back tonight!
    Aww no supps scope coming up empty soon thats not good

Hey peeps! I need your input. Since I couldn't see my mom or daughter for mother's day I've decided to arrange a fun girl's weekend for the three of us somewhere fun. My mom turns 80 this year so that's another good reason to take a fun trip. I'm thinking of Charleston SC. I've always wanted to go there and it's close to my mom so her flight wouldn't be too long. If any of you have been there is that a fun place for shopping and restaurants and girly stuff?

Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zenshi View Post
    Hey Swooshie, Hey Geneius! How's it going?

Hope you both have a great week.
    Doing ok despite all the crap that keeps going wrong. I hope your doing well Zen. Have a great week as well!

Good morning! !!!

I'll be back tonight!
    I have maybe one or two sessions left so yes, its almost time to wrap it up in here. I will have a nice session tomorrow I'm hoping. I will log it and then do a final review on my ProMera run. So far its been super fun!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body!

People who say it can't be done should not interrupt those who are doing it…

Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geneius365 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And I'm sorry i missed out to wish all of the mom's a happy Mothers Day. God Bless you all and us kids really do appreciate everything you have done for us kids. All you moms ROCK! Happy belated! - Gene

I'll be 57 in October. Really pushing 60 now! I can't really believe that! I don't think I'm amazing (but thanks!) I just never think about my age. I never let that get in the way of anything .... because why should it? I feel like in my profession (nursing) I need to be a role model and exemplify what I preach to my patients about being healthy. I've always been into organics and I've always been super active .. played sports since I was little and always loved being outside. I guess I just never stopped!

That's great that you two are working out together! I don't think I know how old you are, 365

Oh no on the ribs, Gene Hope you feel better soon! Looks like a brutal workout with all of those leg presses!

What's up with that mole? Why were they so aggressive with the excision? Had they already biopsied a small portion of it and needed to remove more? I'll take your stitches out

Oh man, now I've got to order Lulu underwear ... can't miss "heaven on a butt" Agree, I definitely prefer Lulu's ... and sounds like you hit the Lulu bank-buster jackpot!

Happy Mother's Day Miss Boomarita
    Im gonna be 37 on June 8th!!! I never though anything on the mole. I have a couple of them. I consider them "beauty marks" LOLz! It was then size of maybe a Tic tac or smaller. He had to remove the whole dam thing and even more incase it is cancerous. I will find out in a week or two weather is is or not. I totally didn't expect to get stitches, i thought maybe he was gonna just take a small sample to send out.. What a mess i am. I totally have a fear from dying from cancer. Hey, god only knows what out fait is. And for the removal of the stitches. You would really do that for me?

MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Charleston is really pretty. Semi military town but not the normal crappy military town stuff. Not sure about girly stuff but I'm sure you'll have an enjoyable time.
    The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them. - William Clayton

log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147658573

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    love these pics

look at all the chair to where we could.... sit on
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Swoosh thats a fine little set up you have. I've never had a green thumb and could kill a plastic plant. lol

Ha. Funny stuff right there. You probably scar the plants to death with your raw some physique bro...

This morning's workout ~

SHOULDERS

DB Shoulder Press

15 x 15 x 2
    20 x 12 x 2

DB Lat Raise

10 x 15
    12 x 12
    15 x 10

Pin at 3 x 15 x 2
    Pin at 4 x 12

High Cable Rear Delt Fly

Pin at 5 x 12
    Pin at 6 x 12 x 2

DB Shrug

45 x 15
    55 x 15
    65 x 15
    70 x 12

Some calf work

Totally missed this! Great session Swooshie. Looks like your summer has started on the w e s t s i d e (snoop dogg voice!

I had a great session despite my ribs and stitches. Ribs won't let me bench but i can do shoulders and arms!!!

I has my Peak 400 and ConCret mix at 4:30pm. Like i have said 100x already. This is totally meant to mix together! It makes an awesome taste with the fruit punch Con-Cret and blue raspberry Peak 400!! At 5:15pm i had my last two scoops of my Pump Extrem My session started @ 5:30

My standard warm up mirror FleXing, some DB stretches with 25lb ers. Front raises, curls, side swings, and 25 push ups
    Sit down barbell shoulder press
    10@135
    10@185
    5@205 PB
    Seated DB shoulder presses
    10@60lbers
    10@70lbers
    10@60lbers
    Push Ups - 20
    Curl Machine
    10@90
    10@110
    10@130
    10@130
    DB shoulder shrugs
    20@80
    20@80
    Pull ups with full pause kinda hurt ribs but struggled thru- 10,10
    Barbell Shrugs
    30@135
    20@225
    20@225
    Barbell front pulls
    10@85
    10@85
    10@85
    Squats!!!
    10@135 all the way down with Mei form!!!
    I know its low weight but i have to creep back into it so i don't jack my back again…
    While i had the 135 on the squat rack i did over head Barbell presses:
    10@135
    10@135
    DB curls
    10@40's
    10@45's
    10@40's
    EX bar curls
    10@70 and burned out!!!
    Standing cable triceps with single arm rope. Today i did it on another cable stack and was pressing double weight i normally do? I normally press 30lb or 35 tops. Im not calling it a PB cause the pulleys must be different..
    10@60
    10@60
    Push ups - 20
    Arnold Curls
    20@60
    20@60
    15@60 and arms were gonna fall off!!!

For being hurt it was a great session. PUMP the entire 1.5 hours! (5:30pm to 7pm)

Wait for it…….

Wait for it…….

BooM

I will have my review on all the RAWSOME ProMera supplements i was given the opportunity to log!!!! - Gene

I had a great session despite my ribs and stitches. Ribs won't let me bench but i can do shoulders and arms!!!

I has my Peak 400 and ConCret mix at 4:30pm. Like i have said 100x already. This is totally meant to mix together! It makes an awesome taste with the fruit punch Con-Cret and blue raspberry Peak 400!! At 5:15pm i had my last two scoops of my Pump Extrem My session started @ 5:30

My standard warm up mirror FleXing, some DB stretches with 25lb ers. Front raises, curls, side swings, and 25 push ups
    Sit down barbell shoulder press
    10@135
    10@185
    5@205 PB
    Seated DB shoulder presses
    10@60lbers
    10@70lbers
    10@60lbers
    Push Ups - 20
    Curl Machine
    10@90
    10@110
    10@130
    10@130
    DB shoulder shrugs
    20@80
    20@80
    Pull ups with full pause kinda hurt ribs but struggled thru- 10,10
    Barbell Shrugs
    30@135
    20@225
    20@225
    Barbell front pulls
    10@85
    10@85
    10@85
    Squats!!!
    I know its low weight but i have to creep back into it so i don't jack my back again…
    While i had the 135 on the squat rack i did over head Barbell presses:
    10@135
    10@135
    DB curls
    10@40's
    10@45's
    10@40's
    EX bar curls
    10@70 and burned out!!!
    Standing cable triceps with single arm rope. Today i did it on another cable stack and was pressing double weight i normally do? I normally press 30lb or 35 tops. Im not calling it a PB cause the pulleys must be different..
    10@60
    10@60
    Push ups - 20
    Arnold Curls
    20@60
    20@60
    15@60 and arms were gonna fall off!!!

For being hurt it was a great session. PUMP the entire 1.5 hours! (5:30pm to 7pm)

Wait for it…….

Wait for it…….

BooM

I will have my review on all the RAWSOME ProMera supplements i was given the opportunity to log!!!! - Gene
    Damn putting those last to scoops of pwo through some serious work i see kill it man that is Killer. You killed this long man way to go.

Solid workout Gene...Good job on the PB!!

My Workout Journal: