Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Phenibut Tolerance - Gone!

Stumbled upon a simple method for restoring the activity of phenibut in tolerant individuals: stack it with piracetam.

Laid down for a nap at about 3:00 PM Saturday afternoon; I had just read about vivid dreams produced by piracetam taken just before sleep. Took a '00' cap full of piracetam and 1/3 (!!) my usual dose of phenibut (one '00' cap, down from three). Woke up groggy as all hell at 2:00 am this morning, then back to sleep until about 5 am.

I did not experience the intensely vivid colors, mental clarity, and euphoria as with the morning after my first use of phenibut - that magic's never coming back I suspect.

No idea if this represents a lasting solution, a temporary solution, or a placebo effect.
    A good reputation, like a good name, is gained by many posts and lost by one.

IF'ing

Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

*[shameless bump]

IF'ing

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive heard of this working...though there have been many home remedies to Phenibut tolerance.

After a long time of not using any nootropics, I finally started back on Piracetam...perhaps I'll try a little phenibut tonight after my workout and see what happens.

How long was it since you last used Phen. ?
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Intreasting the tolerance is the only thing that I have hated about the product.
    My my baby blue!

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ***Phenibut should only be used on an occasional basis IMHO

(Just had to say that.)
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Heavy_Lifter85 View Post

Laid down for a nap at about 3:00 PM Saturday afternoon; I had just read about vivid dreams produced by piracetam taken just before sleep. Took a '00' cap full of piracetam and 1/3 (!!) my usual dose of phenibut (one '00' cap, down from three). Woke up groggy as all hell at 2:00 am this morning, then back to sleep until about 5 am.
    Probably unwise to take piracetam anytime near sleep- it modulates the cholinergic system, and there are hints that it enhances acetylcholine release which needs to be LOW during slow wave sleep for declarative memory consolidation. Taking supplements that boost acetylcholine levels could actually WORSEN your memory recall if you take them at improper times. This needs to be emphasized on nootropic formulas. BTW are you taking a choline source along with piracetam? If not, that is most likely the cause of your grogginess, piracetam without choline knocks me out cold and I can barely get out of bed when I wake up.

Originally Posted by fitnecise View Post
    BTW are you taking a choline source along with piracetam? If not, that is most likely the cause of your grogginess, piracetam without choline knocks me out cold and I can barely get out of bed when I wake up.
    No - Choline is in the mail. I've never had grogginess issues with the racetams before, except in this instance, when used with the phenibut.

IF'ing

Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    How long was it since you last used Phen. ?
    Hmmm ... about 24 hours. I use it about two to three days a week when the neighbors are loud - still works reasonably well for getting to sleep. The tolerance was created about 2 years ago when I abused the stuff for about two weeks straight.

Anyway, I'll keep the racetams to the AM and rotate the phen with some melatonin or tryptophan.
    Last edited by Heavy_Lifter85; 02-26-2007 at 09:13 AM.

IF'ing