Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I Am Juggernaut! - jaxsoncty

I am restarting the contest today. I am taking new pics this afternoon. I realized I am working very hard in the weight room, but am not doing what I need to do with my eating. I am not going to let this great opportunity to improve myself slip by again. So what am I going to do different? I am going to track all meals and incorporate more cardio. My goals are the same. I am looking to get to 185-190 range, but more importantly get my body fat to single digits. Supplements I am going to use are Juggernaut, Final Form, and Whey Delite. I think I have been working hard enough, but that is only half of the equation. I need to get my meals down to succeed. Hopefully I don't lose any respect for doing it again. I was just kicking myself because I know what I can do, but for one reason or another I don't. This contest is so great because it really makes you accountable and encouraging posts from other members makes it unlike any other contest. Here's to a great 90 days! Good luck to everyone!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaxsoncty View Post
    I am restarting the contest today. I am taking new pics this afternoon. I realized I am working very hard in the weight room, but am not doing what I need to do with my eating. I am not going to let this great opportunity to improve myself slip by again. So what am I going to do different? I am going to track all meals and incorporate more cardio. My goals are the same. I am looking to get to 185-190 range, but more importantly get my body fat to single digits. Supplements I am going to use are Juggernaut, Final Form, and Whey Delite. I think I have been working hard enough, but that is only half of the equation. I need to get my meals down to succeed. Hopefully I don't lose any respect for doing it again. I was just kicking myself because I know what I can do, but for one reason or another I don't. This contest is so great because it really makes you accountable and encouraging posts from other members makes it unlike any other contest. Here's to a great 90 days! Good luck to everyone!
    In for this! Best of luck!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 1
    I had a benefit at my high school I graduated from today that served turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, and pie. I had the turkey and corn, but gave the rest away. I need to be more conscious of my eating. I thought this was a good first step. So I had that for dinner. For breakfast I had Greek yogurt with honey. 30 minutes before I took my Final Form. I just got done with my workout. I had my orange Juggernaut 30 minutes prior to working out -
    Focus:10
    Energy:10
    Taste:9

I worked chest and triceps today
    Chest:
    Barbell Bench Press - 95 x 20, 135 x 15, 185 x 12, 205 x 10, 215 x 7
    Incline Barbell Press - 3 sets of 185 x 7-12
    Decline Bench Press - 3 sets of 155 x 12
    Triceps:
    Tricep Pushdowns - 80 x 20, 90 x 15, 100 x 12, 110 x10, 105 x12
    Decline Tricep EZ Bar Extension - 3 sets of 75 x 10-12
    Cardio Circuit - 3 rounds of:
    Sprinting in place - 30 sec
    Jumping Jacks - 30 sec
    Medicine Ball Slams - 30 sec
    Tricep Dips - 30 sec
    Sprinting in place - 30 sec
    Jumping Jacks - 30 sec
    Heavy Bag - 1 min
    30-45 second break and repeat

My hours at work are changing for the better after this week and my mind feels so much more clear. The snow is coming off the ground so I am excited to get outside and do some hill sprints, tire flips, sledgehammering, etc. I am really focused and energized for the next 90 days. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I did not get close to my targeted calorie intake yesterday. I just wasn't that hungry. My normal goals are about 1900calories with 220 g protein, 118, g carbs, 60 g fats. Yesterday it was
    Breakfast
    Greek Yogurt with honey
    Snack
    Whey Delite Peanut Butter Cookie
    Dinner
    Turkey
    Corn
    Post Workout
    Protein/creatine shake
    Supper
    6 oz chicken
    1 cup broccoli
    1/2 cup brown rice
    My totals were 162 g protein, 120 g carbs, 19 g fats.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ⠋⠗⠴⠿⠮⠱⠟⠨Buy Infinite Labs Dagger HP/Get a Trial Juggernaut HP! ⠋⠗⠴⠿⠮⠱⠟⠨

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...dagger-hp.html

Buy 1 Get Free Bonus Item! For a limited time, buy 1 Infinite Labs Dagger HP, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice & get 1 Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP, 10 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE! Hurry while supplies last!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome back to the challenge!
    Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

I did a leg/shoulder superset today. Before my workout I took 2 scoops of Juggernaut. Felt very focused and energized for todays workout.
    I did a 8 minute warm-up on the elliptical.
    Set 1 - 3 sets for 30 seconds each
    Jump Lunges
    Shoulder Push-Ups
    Set 2 - 3 sets of 20 reps
    Squat
    Side Raise
    Set 3 - 3 sets of 15 reps
    Leg Curl
    Kettlebell Swing
    Set 4 - 3 sets of 15 reps
    Leg Extension
    Kneeling Alternating Shoulder Press - 15 reps per side

4 Cardio Rounds of
    2 min boxing
    1 min bike

Abs - 3 rounds of 30 seconds each
    Russian Twist
    Bicycle Crunch
    Oblique Crunch
    Leg Raise
    Plank

Felt good. It was a fairly quick workout by doing the supersets, but I was sweating good. I think the intensity was very high. Other supplements I used today were Final Form before breakfast and before afternoon snack. Post workout I had Whey Delite PB Cookie and creatine.

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Meals and supplements today
    Final Form 30 min before breakfast
    Breakfast
    Greek yogurt and strawberries
    Snack
    PB Cookie whey delite
    Dinner
    chicken sandwich with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
    30 min preworkout orange Juggernaut
    Post workout
    Protein and creatine shake
    Lean beef, carrots, green beans, corn
    I'm done eating for the day and my totals are 182 g protein, 126 g carbs, and 58 g fat

WillisCrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I say "Good for you, way to keep at it!" Tackle this challenge head on!!!
    ~Jamie~

"WillisCrew" Juggernaut 2014

"Never ever listen to yourself, Always talk to yourself"
    "If your going to do it, do it all the way"

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160933451&p=1223577301#post1223577301[/url]

Originally Posted by WillisCrew View Post
    I say "Good for you, way to keep at it!" Tackle this challenge head on!!!
    Thanks! I will! Count on it.

Day 3. I just got back with my back/biceps/cardio. I took Juggernaut 30 minutes pre. 10/10 today for energy and focus. I had the orange flavor and it's still great! So I have noticed my biceps need more peak to them so I did a back exercise and then a bicep, etc. Usually I save biceps for the end, but I wanted to hit them while they were more fresh. Here was my workout today.

High Row - reps of 20, 15, 12, 12
    Dumbbell Bicep Curl - reps of 15, 12, 10, 8
    Deadlift - 3 sets of 12
    Concentration Curl - 3 sets of 10
    Bent Over Row - 3 sets of 8-12
    Incline Curl - 3 sets of 8-12
    Reverse Grip LAT Pulldown - 3 sets of 15
    Rope Cable Hammer Curl - 3 sets of 15, last set was a dropset for 3 sets.
    After lifting I did the elliptical for 10 minutes with a 12 degree incline. I kept my heart rate at 135-150. I thought it was a great workout today. My arms felt good and pumped. I hope everyone is having a great week thus far. Keep working hard Juggernauts!

shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Jax! Welcome (back??) to the challenge! Having a great week and hope you are doing the same!
    Infinite Labs "I Am Juggernaut" Challenge 2014, 3rd Place Winner

LA Championships, July 2013
    SD Championships, March 2014
    SoCal/Armed Forces, June 2014, 4th place, Mens Lightweight
    IAJ Challenge 2014, 3rd place winner

=============================================================================================

"Prototype Production Possible..."

I'm not making excuses. I didn't do what I needed to do, plain and simple. I seen that it was allowed to enter the challenge again, and I am going to take advantage of a 2nd chance. However, if people think it's unfair to do this I will gladly continue with my first start date. I know I can still do a lot in 40+ days I have left in that one and make great changes.
    Last edited by jaxsoncty; 04-02-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Breakfast
    Greek yogurt with peaches
    Dinner
    Turkey sandwich with tomato and lettuce
    carrots and celery
    Post Workout
    2 scoops protein with creatine
    Supper
    chicken
    asparagus
    47% protein, 29% carbs, 24% fats

Supplements I used were Final Form before breakfast and supper, Juggernaut 30 min preworkout, and protein/creatine shake post workout.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Diet sounds good.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking great in here!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Looking great in here!
    Thanks! I am very motivated and focused. I think I am doing good with my diet. I am actually coming in under my set calories but I feel good. I'm not staving just trying to eat better foods.

I just got done with chest/tris/abs/cardio

My workout today was:
    Round1 - 2 warm-up sets of 20 reps, 3 x 12
    Dumbbell Incline Press
    superset with
    Triceps Pulldowns
    Round 2 - 3 sets of 15
    Cable Fly
    superset with
    Overhead Rope Extension
    Round 3 - 3 sets of 12
    Incline Dumbbell Fly
    superset with
    Close Grip Bench Press
    Round 4 - 3 sets of 8-12
    Decline Cable Fly
    superset with
    Tricep Dips

Abs - Each were performed for 30 seconds, but I did 15 reps on the weighted crunch
    Weighted Crunch
    Russian Twist
    Plank
    Low Roman Chair Sit-up
    Weighted Crunch
    Oblique Crunch
    Knee Ups
    Weighted Crunch
    Side Plank each side

Cardio - I my cardio on the treadmill. I warmed up for 2 minutes and then set the incline at 9 and speed at 8 mph. I did 4 rounds of 45 seconds on/45 seconds off. My legs were burning so I did 3 more rounds at a 6 incline and 6 mph. It got my heart rate up and was quick.

Supplements used so far today were - Final Form before breakfast, Juggernaut 30 min preworkout, and 2 scoops protein/creatine shake post workout.

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The snow is coming off the ground so I am excited to get outside and do some hill sprints, tire flips, sledgehammering, etc. I am really focused and energized for the next 90 days. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    You're talking my language - cant wait to get back to some outdoor workouts!!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not making excuses. I didn't do what I needed to do, plain and simple. I seen that it was allowed to enter the challenge again, and I am going to take advantage of a 2nd chance. However, if people think it's unfair to do this I will gladly continue with my first start date. I know I can still do a lot in 40+ days I have left in that one and make great changes.
    No grief from me! Carry on!
    Infinite Labs "I Am Juggernaut" Challenge 2014, 3rd Place Winner

LA Championships, July 2013
    SD Championships, March 2014
    SoCal/Armed Forces, June 2014, 4th place, Mens Lightweight
    IAJ Challenge 2014, 3rd place winner

=============================================================================================

"Prototype Production Possible..."

Meals and supplements today
    Final Form before breakfast
    Breakfast
    1 cup Greek yogurt with 1/2 pack of peaches and crème oatmeal
    Snack
    1 scoop Whey Delite PB Cookie - taste 8.5/10 - it's growing on me. Really starting to enjoy it. A good way to cure my Reese's PB cup cravings.
    Dinner
    3 oz turkey on wheat with lettuce
    1 cup carrot, 3 celery stalks
    Preworkout - Orange Juggernaut - 10/10 on focus and energy, 9.5 on taste
    Postworkout - 2 scoops protein/creatine shake
    Supper
    4oz boneless porkchop
    2 sweet potato
    corn
    Right now my calories are at 1498, 168 g protein, 105 g carbs, 45 g fats. If I'm a little hungrier I might have some Honey Nut Cheerios. Hope all you Juggernauts are having a great week! Keep up the great work!

Originally Posted by shookmusic View Post
    No grief from me! Carry on!
    Thanks!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go kill it brother! Rebooting the system and setting lasers to Kill!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey hey! In to follow! Can't wait to see all the crazy stuff you do in here tireflips and hill sprints... hardcore!
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome back to the Challenge! The first step is convincing yourself, then showing the world. We are behind you 100%

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome Juggernaut!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    Welcome back to the Challenge! The first step is convincing yourself, then showing the world. We are behind you 100%
    Thanks! Yes it has to be my doing, but this group makes me accountable.

Day 5 - Legs/Shoulders/cardio

I did a little less lifting today, but still got a good feeling going in my muscles.
    Round 1 - reps of 20,15,12,12
    Leg Press superset with Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    Round 2 - 3 sets of 12-15
    Leg Curl superset with Rear Delt Fly
    Round 3 - 3 sets of 8-12
    Leg Extension superset with Side Raise
    Round 4 - 3 sets of 15-20
    Calf Raise superset with Dumbbell Shrug

For cardio I used the elliptical and did a 3 minute warm-up and then interval training. Setting the resistance at 4, I would do 20 seconds full speed, 40 seconds half speed. I repeated this 10 times. For my full speed I tried to keep the rpm at 95-100, for half speed I kept it at 50-60 rpm. I ended with 3 minutes at 60 rpm. It felt good. I had a good sweat going at the end. Tomorrow or Saturday will be my off day. I haven't decided yet.
    Last edited by jaxsoncty; 04-03-2014 at 06:47 PM.