jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

shirt too small? next size too big?

shirts are starting to get a little tight and short i think. but the next size up is usually terrible looking. am i nuts, does this fit, or go to the next size? it is a loose medium

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dem traps ....

No homo
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats why i usually look for slim fit and buy a size or 2 bigger than normal. but as far as athletic shirts idk mate, as long as it still touches top of shorts doing the hands over head test i say its passable. i tend to wear baggier stuff myself unless im wearing a tank. those types of shirts your wearing never seem to fit long.

jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OregonBBinc View Post
    thats why i usually look for slim fit and buy a size or 2 bigger than normal. but as far as athletic shirts idk mate, as long as it still touches top of shorts doing the hands over head test i say its passable. i tend to wear baggier stuff myself unless im wearing a tank. those types of shirts your wearing never seem to fit long.

when i'm doing pull-ups and hanging on the bar it does rise above the waist slightly. the thing is, though i'm not flexing in the pic, i do have a pump. when i don't have a pump, the fit seems to be a little better but because it is an athletic shirt, i feel much more comfortable in them and i enjoy wearing them both in and out of the gym.

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jmstrings View Post
    when i'm doing pull-ups and hanging on the bar it does rise above the waist slightly. the thing is, though i'm not flexing in the pic, i do have a pump. when i don't have a pump, the fit seems to be a little better but because it is an athletic shirt, i feel much more comfortable in them and i enjoy wearing them both in and out of the gym.
    no offense, its sounds like when girls say they like leggings cause they are so comfortable. no. sure theyre comfy, but you wear them cause it shows off teh aesthetics. not hating. but you can wear a slim fit tee/v neck, get dem polyester blends that are stretchy and tight fitting and longer plus youll get the same look without looking like a meat head 24/7 out of the gym. to each their own tho bro idc personally, i just dont prefer short fitting athletic shirts. keep up the good work.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lookin good..Not too small....
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRWH111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks fine bruh. I know what u mean though I have same problem. As long as ur comfortable I say

Registered User AestheticAustin's Avatar
    AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AestheticAustin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Smaller is always better lol. If your lean a right for will always look good. Better than wearing a shirt that will fit your upper body but has the waist cut out for a fat man. Slim fit often works well too.
    https://www.********.com/leanmuscled

xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks good. I like the feeling when shirts start getting small on you. Cause it shows you're making all kinds of gains.

musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclewannabee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joocy as fuaaark man

DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks fine to me man. If it goes a little above the waist then that can be expected but if a pec falls out then get that changed man lol. The issue I tend to find with my tops are that the back hangs higher than the front and looks all crazy - I've got a pretty broad back and shoulders.

nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wish I had this dilemma ha ha ha. I thinkt he shirt looks fine unless it gets in the way of lifting.