sgy1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I have bigger arms and wider shoulders using this full body program?

Hi.I am a skinny ectomorph.I was around 132 lbs 9 weeks ago.I just started to bodybuiding 2 months ago.Now I'm 146 lbs.In the first month , I use machines , in 2nd month , I use more free weights but still without big compounds(except bench press).Both programs were full body but with a lot of isolation exercises.But after doing researches I decided to do ICF 5x5 full body program with compound exercises.I do it for 1 week.You know ICF 5x5 is like that:

Workout A :

Squat 5x5
    Bench press 5x5
    Bentover Row 5x5
    Triceps Extensions 3x8
    Biceps Curl 3x8

Workout B:

Squat 5x5
    Deadlift 1x5
    Overhead press 5x5
    Bentover row 3x8
    Close Grip BP 3x8
    Biceps Curl 3x8

So will it be good for arms to have only biceps curl and triceps extensions for arms ? Isn't it a bit low ? And also there is no 'overhead press' in the workout a.so won't it be lacking for Shoulders ? My first aim is to have bigger arms and wider and bigger shoulders(cuz my shoulder are very narrow).To have bigger arms and shoulders, will this program be better than split programs ?

ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsPathetic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your shoulders are being hit by multiple exercises what you have listed, they will do fine and so will your arms
    check the compound exercises you have listed and have a look at what muscles they target if you dont know http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

sgy1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I understand they hit the arms and shoulder but is it good enough with just these exercises ? When I do research , people say biceps curls are better than chin up for triceps and there are better exercises than dips/cgbp for triceps.I can't decide which one is true.I also saw the same comments in this forum.

I mean that would it be better to do biceps curls instead of chin up biceps , and triceps pushdowns instead of dips/cg bp ?

Squats , bench press , rows and ohp are great , i feel that , but can't be sure dips/close grip bp and chin ups will be enough for me with this workout schedule ?

Oakenfold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oakenfold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oakenfold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oakenfold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oakenfold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oakenfold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your triceps and shoulders will grow fine on that. But without chin-ups your biceps & forearms will not.