Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post
    My go to preworkout! What flavor are you using?
    Hello there I hope you are treating life well, now to answer your question, right now I am taking it on the wild side …wild cherryis my current tastebud tantalizer.
    where there is no vision, the people perish, proverbs 29:18 I can see what I want to become how about you?

BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Hope your week is going well!
    It was a busy yet beautiful week, I hope you were able to achieve your objectives.
    where there is no vision, the people perish, proverbs 29:18 I can see what I want to become how about you?

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    That chicken looks soooo Good!

Just had dill and it is so succulent

Have a great memorial day!

Back at ya

Brief Update:

Drowning in a sea of purposeful activity, I have little time to talk about the beauty of it all because no one sent me the memo on life made easy. I can tell you that training and nutrition has remained on schedule despite the gym not opening until 7 am today. I have been infection with the push of tenacity as I sacrifice yet another holiday to make the dream a reality. Reward doesn’t come without a price and I had to use my spare time to meal prep. Conquering meal prep is always a victory, it is all about remembering why I do what I do and then getting the job done.

Time for another dynamic week
    ~BuffedStuff~
    Last edited by BuffedStuff; 05-26-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Thumbs up Just A Reminder

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BuffedStuff View Post
    Brief Update:

Drowning in a sea of purposeful activity, I have little time to talk about the beauty of it all because no one sent me the memo on life made easy. I can tell you that training and nutrition has remained on schedule despite the gym not opening until 7 am today. I have been infection with the push of tenacity as I sacrifice yet another holiday to make the dream a reality. Reward doesn’t come without a price and I had to use my spare time to meal prep. Conquering meal prep is always a victory, it is all about remembering why I do what I do and then getting the job done.

Time for another dynamic week
    ~BuffedStuff~
    I hit cardio today my self! Hope your having a good memorial day!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha same here Abs and Cardio for some conditioning
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buffedstuff View Post
    lol!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is your week going

Hope you have a great weekend

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂ Coming Soon! Infinite Labs Vitamin B Complex! ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Part of the Infinite One Series: Vitamin B Complex!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...b-complex.html

Estimated Release Date: June 2014

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

How was your weekend?

How was your weekend?

I was savoring this wild, crazy, mixed up, wondrous thing known as life. I hope all went well with your weekend also…….Now onward to a week of great gains, powerful encounters and awesome enlightenment.

Make it a good one
    ~BuffedStuff~

The next time you feel like you can't …..just remember you can. YOU CAN DO IT !

Wink Hmm

If I had time I would talk on the need for but my time clock is swiftly ticking. Just keep doing whatever it takes to be healthy and strong and as always love the beautiful skin you are in.

peace to ya
    ~BuffedStuff~

Juggernaut Moment Of The Day ;)

I love that moment when it kicks in lol. It's like BAM go time!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great pic!!
    Available as a rep

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello there I hope you are treating life well, now to answer your question, right now I am taking it on the wild side …wild cherryis my current tastebud tantalizer.
    one of my favs!

Hows the week going so far for you?

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL ... This picture is great!!!!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

Lightbulb Remember Too

Smile Brief Update

Wow, what an adventure I could make this long but I will keep in brief and on point. I haven’t allow the triple digit sizzle to rain on my after party and it has really been a wild ride. This east coast, west coast, middle of the desert,kind of gal may not always be firmly planted but I am totally committed to making the dream a reality. This week it was all about grasping on to those weight training sessions no matter what. I got it done but I’m not sure if they crushed me or I crushed it . All I know is I am now officially in need of my day of rest and recovery.

May you always
    Conquer your demons, celebrate your blessings and arise from defeat.
    ~BuffedStuff~

Lightbulb Don't Forget The Juggernaut

Thumbs up Prep Time

Stand true everyone and have productive day

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Still being an inspiration i see.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Still being an inspiration i see.
    Yes she is. Was missing Ms. Buffed for a while. Glad you are posting again
    Available as a rep