Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BuffedStuff View Post
    haha i love this graphic, looks like your putting in some hard work keep it up!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got to love the motivation!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Got to love the motivation!

Motivated indeed,unfortunately no time to post, so until next time keep pushing through all
    where there is no vision, the people perish, proverbs 29:18 I can see what I want to become how about you?

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Motivated indeed,unfortunately no time to post, so until next time keep pushing through all
    You do the same

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**************
    --- AS YOUR COMING TO THE END OF YOUR JUGGERNAUT JOURNEY, ROCKY WANTS TO SHARE A FEW WORDS WITH YOU--

train hard and be safe

* Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

FINISH STRONG,IM HERE TO ASSIST
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...169941&page=56

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Well, I totally missed my weekend had to stick to the grind but maybe I will catch it this go around. I hope you were able to enjoy some chill time.
    where there is no vision, the people perish, proverbs 29:18 I can see what I want to become how about you?

Smile Training Update

Once again I don't have time for any long-winded pontifications but I will give you a brief recap.

Friday was killer leg day part one of the hard and heavy series

Today was killer leg day part two light but not fluffy.

As soon as I return I hope to share my viewpoint on the power of Juggernaut, until then when it comes to working out

and be a BEAST Juggernaut Mode

Beast Mode For Sure! Get it!

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice whats on the agenda for today?

Beast Mode For Sure! Get it!

Beast Mode Party For Sure

Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post
    nice whats on the agenda for today?

It was all about chest, shoulders, traps and back. I survived!

Iaj: W6d2

Word To The Wise: Work hard the wait with great anticipation, you might just be on
    the verge of breakthrough
    and the reward is going to be totally awesome, don’t stop now….push!

Brain Dump: Your actions of today are creating future results .
    You must chase your vision hour by hour. Keep your eye on it
    ©Tammie-Maria Allen

IAJ: W6D2
    Slender and sleek muscle waiting to be built upon, Okay, I might have a vivid and wild imagination but I know what I want and I will just keep chasing until I get it or my time on this planet expires. If I had existed in another lifetime I would have been a muscle-laden she beast with an attitude. As it stands I have to deal with the slow process of muscle growth. Note I am a patient woman a few hours out of the week. I think I might have to steal a line out of CT Fletcher’s playbook when it comes to muscle building. “I Command You To Grow”. I am however empowered to succeed so the 2015 version of me is being created in the lab daily.

Work That Thang!

Shoulders, Traps, Chest and Back

Juggernaut consumed before heading to gym.
    Juggernaut Rating
    Taste:8
    Focus:9
    Strength:9

Fuel For Power !
    M1: Scrambled Eggs, Spinach and Breakfast Steak
    M2: Protein Shake[INFINITELABS® GlutamineMTX & INFINITE FORCE]added
    M3: Tuna Salad
    M4: Turkey Meatloaf Slice, Green beans, Sweet Potato Slice
    M5:Protein Shake

Thumbs up To All My Peeps Who Think They Aren't You Are!

Wink Motivated!

Juggernaut Review

Juggernaut Power!
    I guess I should talk about my Juggernaut experience thus far....Okay I have only consumed Juggernaut in a fasted state, training session one usually starts very early before sunrise, so I am not in any mood to consume food. Once I start feeling the affect of Juggernaut it is like a crescendo of energy surging through my blood vessels until I eventually feel this fantastic power surge. Just the right concoction of intensity to help me push through a tough training session.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks. Good experience. I agree. I go fasted as well. Laser-focus.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

It was all about chest, shoulders, traps and back. I survived!
    Yeah Get It Done! I love Chest daaaay!

Anything going on today?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Buy An Infinite Labs ♂ 0r ♀ Multi/ Get Alpha Lipoic Acid FREE!

Buy 1 Get Free Bonus Item! For a limited time, buy 1 Infinite Labs Men's or Women's Multi, 120 Tablets & get 1 Infinite Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid, 60 Tablets FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ens-multi.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ens-multi.html

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Thanks. Good experience. I agree. I go fasted as well. Laser-focus.

Laser-focused indeed continue to rip in up

Exclamation Leg Day People

Anything going on today?
    After a delicious appetizer of bicep, triceps, and forearm action, it was time once again to get to the main course>>>>>> and today it was all about legs once again.
    No deadlifts, lunges or leg extensions this time around. I just had to grind out squat after squat,and more than enough leg press action. I also had to show those
    calves a little luv. For dessert we played hard and heavy on the glute machine.

Talking Fun, Fast & Yummy

Smile Recipe Share

You gotta Love Yourself People

Okay My plan for tomorrow is to engage in some cardiovascular drills and wrestle with some abdominal assault training. Hopefully the magic will happen and if I have the time I will return and spill my guts about the beauty or the angst of it all, if not I pray to see you on the flip side of the weekend. Until later train with passion, consume fuel for purpose and celebrate each breath like it is a blessing.

live powerful and bold all
    ~BuffedStuff~

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing post! Loving the positive inspiration.
    Okay My plan for tomorrow is to engage in some cardiovascular drills and wrestle with some abdominal assault training. Hopefully the magic will happen and if I have the time I will return and spill my guts about the beauty or the angst of it all, if not I pray to see you on the flip side of the weekend. Until later train with passion, consume fuel for purpose and celebrate each breath like it is a blessing.

~BuffedStuff~
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Do it up good . Enjoy your Friday!

~BuffedStuff~
    Awesome post as always, have a good weekend!