Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Well said. You kept the course and finished the race - a real Juggernaut - even with your problems. Congrats!
    Thank you kind sir, the first half of this year I have been pushing it and I ended up asking what the heck is happening? I think by the end of the year I will be able the answer that question and I have a feeling it is
    going to be all for my good.

stay true to your passion
    ~BuffedStuff~
    where there is no vision, the people perish, proverbs 29:18 I can see what I want to become how about you?

BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

where there is no vision, the people perish, proverbs 29:18 I can see what I want to become how about you?

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Congrats on the finish
    Thank you for sharing the journey, have a great summer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post
    congratz on finishing the challenge! I enjoyed following along!

Thanks, it has been a pleasure

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Congrats! Great job on the challenge!

Thank You Mr Butz keep moving towards your dream

Read This

When one adventure ends another begins, it is a continual process…….

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

* Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Wink Celebrate Your Freedom ;)

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

* Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Happy Fourth All

Major shout out to all the I am Juggernaut participants and especially the winners. Great job gals and guys

Wink Reminder

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BuffedStuff View Post
    We'll put. We should all strive for improvement.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tribute To The I AM JUGGERNAUT Finishers!

A 90-day commitment to live the IAJ lifestyle. The Challenge of a lifetime. The beginning of a complete lifestyle transformation. The Juggernaut mode/status.
    Of the 20 Challengers that qualified, only 5 could place, but all Finishers have triumphed great feats. All Finishers are Winners in our books.
    Infinite Labs is honored to be a part of your journey to a healthier lifestyle and a healthier You! So, we want to thank each and every one of you! (In no specific order)*

WillisCrew
    jaxsoncty
    BuffedStuff
    beefcake66
    GymGirl38
    Lanithroe
    LeahBanton
    deleonr1
    Bombshell7
    ezericw
    classiccristal
    arachnix
    lschepis
    jpik
    thedreadedwrath

For your outstanding work and achievements throughout the challenge. Your tenacity and accomplishments are an inspiration to us at Infinite Labs and the masses that followed your transformation and evolution.

All Finishers, please forward your current shipping information to John Butz, so Infinite Labs can send you a gift as a token of our appreciation to help you continue on your journey to a healthier You. This is just the beginning.
    Why get left behind? Join the Juggernauts. It’s time to evolve.

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    We'll put. We should all strive for improvement.

Yes sir, it is about learning to fight on, even when things go wrong. Celebrate now everyone

Smile Word Up

Wink Savor Each Victory Learn from each mistake

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

Tribute To The I AM JUGGERNAUT Finishers!

A 90-day commitment to live the IAJ lifestyle. The Challenge of a lifetime. The beginning of a complete lifestyle transformation. The Juggernaut mode/status.
    Of the 20 Challengers that qualified, only 5 could place, but all Finishers have triumphed great feats. All Finishers are Winners in our books.
    Infinite Labs is honored to be a part of your journey to a healthier lifestyle and a healthier You! So, we want to thank each and every one of you! (In no specific order)*

WillisCrew
    jaxsoncty
    BuffedStuff
    beefcake66
    GymGirl38
    Lanithroe
    LeahBanton
    deleonr1
    Bombshell7
    ezericw
    classiccristal
    arachnix
    lschepis
    jpik
    thedreadedwrath

For your outstanding work and achievements throughout the challenge. Your tenacity and accomplishments are an inspiration to us at Infinite Labs and the masses that followed your transformation and evolution.

All Finishers, please forward your current shipping information to John Butz, so Infinite Labs can send you a gift as a token of our appreciation to help you continue on your journey to a healthier You. This is just the beginning.
    Why get left behind? Join the Juggernauts. It’s time to evolve.

What a beautiful bouquet of humanity… the challenge of finishing what one starts is always a daunting task but congrats to all who held steady and were juggernaut strong. A special round of applause to all who entered the challenge, keep aiming for your goals everyone. Don't stop until what you desire becomes a reality.
    ~BuffedStuff~

Smile Its Not To late to join the Party

Smile Revived By Juggernaut keep sipping ;)

Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100) Hardgainer445 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BuffedStuff View Post
    Juggernaut Nation
    Is in the house sharing some luv, thanks everyone for the welcome…………….you are all appreciated. As soon as I am allotted more time I will be reciprocate the kindness and encouragement
    hgj