TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How to be well grounded?

my friend and I were fukkin around the other day at school, he pushed me and I literally went flying. he's a 240 pound line man but he's not that much stronger than me when it comes to lifting. I felt like such a little bish, I hate feeling dominated physically. for those of you who play line on football or know anything about this, what exercise makes you better grounded? working on this could also really help me because I'm going to do wrestling next year as well. all advice is appreciated.
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    my friend and I were fukkin around the other day at school, he pushed me and I literally went flying. he's a 240 pound line man but he's not that much stronger than me when it comes to lifting. I felt like such a little bish, I hate feeling dominated physically. for those of you who play line on football or know anything about this, what exercise makes you better grounded? working on this could also really help me because I'm going to do wrestling next year as well. all advice is appreciated.
    Practice makes you "well grounded". How about instead of looking for a magic exercise to make you better at wrestling, you wrestle instead? That will help more with your co-ordination than any list of exercises anyone here can give you.