tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1485lb Big Three total...

I have a feeling this last 15lb is gonna be the death of me...

Going for a 390lb Bench Press on Monday to "seal the deal". Hoping it goes because I'd like it to come from chest and knock it out Monday.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's a pretty impressive total. Watched your squat vid and you handle the 565 on your back well. Not getting down far enough though.

This is a screen of you at the bottom:

Still impressive numbers all around. Think about hitting a meet?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    That's a pretty impressive total. Watched your squat vid and you handle the 565 on your back well. Not getting down far enough though.

This is a screen of you at the bottom:

Still impressive numbers all around. Think about hitting a meet?
    Negative. And yes this was my first 565 so I was trying to play safe. The guy coming in at the end I was worried he wouldn't be able to help enough so I got as parallel as I was willing to. The 545 was way smoother.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillywabbit69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice numbers. good luck hitting 1500