Thread: Mass Gainers

Bringit333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Mass Gainers

Hi,i want u guys to suggest for me a real lean mass gainer.....
    i ve tried mass peak (inner armour)...its good but not the results i wanted
    many people say serious mass is the best for weight gain but on the other hands my friends told me serious mass will make u gain weight from water and salts stored in ur body !
    So....i want u guys to suggest a good gainer for me

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Weight gain will come from being in a calorie surplus. All gainers will do essentially the same thing. Some just have better macros than others. At 15, I would get your diet down with consistent training. Worry about supplements when you are older.

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm taking Quick Mass Reloaded...seeing good results and I eat whenever I feel like eating...which isn't always ALOT...so 2 scoops here and there...a protein bar, here or there works for me as far as gaining some lean mass without fat. I can still see my abs.

Also... it tastes absolutely awesome and mixes flawlessly in water. If you want even more calories drink it with skim milk but it mixes differently in milk but still good. I actually prefer it in water but for extra protein milk helps. I may try it in almond milk and see if it's any good.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dfauteux has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is hard to recommend a weight gainer that will help put on lean mass because all they are are extra calories really. If you are already eating enough and you add a weight gainer and are going way over your calorie count then no matter how lean it is, you wont put on lean mass. You have to figure out if you are in a calorie surplus first and if you arent then the shake will help you get there. Read the nutrition stickies to help figure out where you should be. Weight gainers can usually have a better taste than whey because of all the sugar in them, it is easier to flavor them than it is whey.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 15, noone should be recommend you any supplements. In all honesty though regardless of age I would be suggesting the same. Just consume more whole foods. All that a mass gainer is going to do is put you into a caloric surplus, which you can achieve through whole foods. Drink whole milk, have a few peanut butter jam sandwiches as snacks throughout the day, use a lot of olive oil etc. It is very easy for calories to add up.

Do you currently track your caloric intake? Do you know what your TDEE (total calories you need each day to maintain weight) is?
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bringit333 View Post
    Hi,i want u guys to suggest for me a real lean mass gainer.....
    i ve tried mass peak (inner armour)...its good but not the results i wanted
    many people say serious mass is the best for weight gain but on the other hands my friends told me serious mass will make u gain weight from water and salts stored in ur body !
    So....i want u guys to suggest a good gainer for me
    Its not your gainer that is delaing your results

you are 15 years old
    Invest in Mom's home food, and eat lots of it
    Make PB and Banana Sandwiches
    Eat more pasta
    drink milk with every meal

i can guarentee results once you understand a caloric surplus and not buying a gainer
    Buy some eggs/steak

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Make your own, I did it all the time at 15.

Milk + Cottage Cheese + Protein Powder + Peanut Butter + Oatmeal.

Throw it all in a blender, blend it smooth, drink!
    ….

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post

True....very true.... but omg that sounds disgusting
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

jxpowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mass gainers are a waste of money, they are just made up of protein and a lot of carbs, take in the advice of whats been posted, if you're still keen on buying a mass gainer make your own, buy a lean protein and carbs separate, you will save a lot of money

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post

- Spot for sale

I wouldn't say they are totally a waste if they taste REALLY good.... because I've had a few and they are not all created equal.

If you buy a 5 pound tub ON Whey Chocolate. And say a 5 Pound tub of some Carb mix. It's probably better to have gone with the weight gainer @ 10 pounds. You might get more protein using the Whey...or even a blended protein....but there is a lot of other stuff in some of these gainers.

Plus...I've mixed carbs and straight protein...taste is never as good...usually very gritty or chalky. Example... CarboNX and Lean Dessert. I mixed those and it was not TOO bad tasting but it was thick sludge.

I have some samples of Labrada Pro 8 I'll mix with CarboNX and see how it goes. I did only pay $17 for 2lb of CarboNX though...was on sale. It's normally a lot more than that.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Food.
    If you're not gaining mass ask your parents for a 2nd helping, I'm sure they'll happily oblige.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by alphaproject View Post
    True....very true.... but omg that sounds disgusting
    If you eat cheesecake.. just STFU!!! wtf do you think is in the cake.. CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE and people love it!lol jk

It makes your chocolate shake taste like chocolate cheese cake, but very very very minor. Actually, once blended so there are zero cottage cheese chunks, it just makes your shake very creamy and smooth. Flavor is a non issue.. srs. You really cant even taste a hint of cheese until you go past 1/2 cup per shake.

Mike
    ….

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I normally do a whey and throw in some peanut butter, oats and banana in some milk. You can get that over 1000 cals. I add Nutella too. Lol

I do size up sometimes.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/met/size.html

Taste is good but I'm already 250 so... Haha

You're still really young. Just add those cals and lift big

Good luck man.
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    ********: John Mazza III

uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) uberkingkong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dymatize Super Mass Gainer, worked a bit for me. I'm 25 and I tried eating a lot while taking protein but my weight remained same, even when I did something you shouldn't do which is eat 7 mcdoubles (I just wanted to see if I get any gains which I gained 1 pound, than lost it and went back to normal weight the next day). I try to eat a lot, but its not easy as everyone says it is, for me the Super Mass Gainer by Dymatize gave me huge amounts of calories, even though I eat less because it fills me up, its so many calories it gave me a few gains, 5 pounds in 3 weeks. Also noticed improvements with lifts and seeing my muscle.

Right now I'm at point of thinking of just going mass gainer for bulking and have no idea what to take for cutting. Since you get 12 pounds of dymatize mass gainer for same price as other protein shakes for like 5 pounds its pretty good deal in my mind, even though you have to consume more, I think maybe it helps me drink more water as well because I have to do 2 massive scoops (scooper is almost as big as a measuring cup) whenever I take it compared to 1 normal scoop, you can see that as a plus as well.

This is the first mass gainer I've taken so I'm not sure how all the other ones are, but as far as protein powder, I've tried combat powder, muscletechs, musclefortress, musclemilk, didn't really see any gains with them muscle wise, and with the mass gainer I not only gain weight, but my lifts are better and I'm starting to see my muscles get toned as well, which I would assume that means I'm gaining good weight.

largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000) largenj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Iron Mass is a great mass gainer available now. Check it out
    ***MusclePharm Rep***

#WELIVETHIS #MPNATION

www.mpssi.com

www.musclepharm.com

www.********.com/MusclePharm

www.twitter.com/MusclePharm

www.bodybuilding.com/store/musclepharm/musclepharm.html

Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of mass gainers are full of sugar.. I'd stick to just eating more I also buy myproteins oats and mix a scoop or two with my whey

MuscleMaster5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMaster5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try bsn true mass
    http://buildmoremusclefast.blogspot.com/

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supermaz View Post
    I normally do a whey and throw in some peanut butter, oats and banana in some milk. You can get that over 1000 cals. I add Nutella too. Lol

I do size up sometimes.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/met/size.html

Taste is good but I'm already 250 so... Haha

You're still really young. Just add those cals and lift big

Good luck man.
    Originally Posted by largenj View Post
    Iron Mass is a great mass gainer available now. Check it out
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Truth though.. a weight gainer is a solid suggestion if OP can eat the amount of cals needed.
    ….

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Lolz it's cals man
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    ********: John Mazza III