Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)

OPA Men's Physique

I'm doing the first competition I've done since 2009 on May 10th this year in Mississauga. It's the Luchka O'Brien Classic for the Ontario Physique Association (associated with the IFBB). I'm competing in the men's physique category this time around.
    I already have the hotel room reserved and the tanning booked. Registration is May 9th (none prior). Pretty nervous about it but I think I'll do well.
    Any words of advice from other Over 35 competitors? A little nervous. It's been a long time man.

http://www.luchkaobrienclassic.net/

The kind of physiques I may be up against:

trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wanna be competitor checking in. No advice just wishing you good luck. It takes some guts to get up in front of a crowd and pose.

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Better version...

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a competitor, Joe, but wishing you luck. Conditioning is everything, so come in as defined as you possibly can, get the calves and arms up, and kick some butt. Best of luck!
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck! Post pics later.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't speak to the competition you'll be facing but can vouch for the show as I did it last year. Very well run and organized. I did two last year and the O'Brien Classic is run like a tight ship backstage which helps soooo much.

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Do_Somethin View Post
    I'm competing in the men's physique category this time around.
    ]

Go get 'em Joe!!!!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Friends don't let friends compete in Men's Physique.
    I'm not going to tell you good luck, I'm going to tell you don't do it.

You've done natty bb'ing shows up to this point, and didn't place that bad if I recall.
    The OPA is untested, even the board short guys will be jacked...sh*t, look at the vid, they already are.

If ur still natty fukc any untested federation and stick with the natty ones, and while ur at it step foot onstage against other bodybuilders, not physique, the big joke of all the bb'ing related classes.

Hopefully you'll remember me even without an AVI, I do compete in natty feds as a bb'er....if I won a show and EVER had to stand beside a male physique competitor in the trophy line up I would WALK OFF the stage and probably be banned from that fed and I would do so happily.

Step it up, I know you got it in you.
    Compete on an even playing field and ditch the thought of board shorts and 1/4 turns.

First posting since I originally posted this. Came on today to order protein (the ON 10 + 2 deal), Muscleology DPX Cuts and NOW Super Citrimax. Interesting.
    I'm all in now. Hotel is booked (host hotel) and so is the spray tanning (Absolute Touch). Still have to book the train and photographer though. I'm looking forward to this while being nervous at the same time.
    Cutting carbs out to under 50 grams a day now. If I can stay sane during these last few weeks I'll be good! lol
    I think I'll look good in board shorts...

antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Do_Somethin View Post
    First posting since I originally posted this. Came on today to order protein (the ON 10 + 2 deal), Muscleology DPX Cuts and NOW Super Citrimax. Interesting.
    I'm all in now. Hotel is booked (host hotel) and so is the spray tanning (Absolute Touch). Still have to book the train and photographer though. I'm looking forward to this while being nervous at the same time.
    Cutting carbs out to under 50 grams a day now. If I can stay sane during these last few weeks I'll be good! lol
    I think I'll look good in board shorts...
    Good luck to you brother! Compete where you want to compete regardless of what anybody says or thinks. You should be proud of your accomplishments and the decisions you make, it is your life and your body.

I hope you post some pics up of the prep/show.
    "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years"

Getting ready to step on stage again in Summer 2014. I am committed to coming in bigger and more ripped than I ever have. And, as always, Lifetime Drug-free!

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not my cup of tea but kick some ass! Should be a ton of fun for you.

A couple relaxed poses. 163 pounds. 4 more weeks. I'll be ready.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Friends don't let friends compete in Men's Physique.
    I'm not going to tell you good luck, I'm going to tell you don't do it.

You've done natty bb'ing shows up to this point, and didn't place that bad if I recall.
    The OPA is untested, even the board short guys will be jacked...sh*t, look at the vid, they already are.

If ur still natty fukc any untested federation and stick with the natty ones, and while ur at it step foot onstage against other bodybuilders, not physique, the big joke of all the bb'ing related classes.

Hopefully you'll remember me even without an AVI, I do compete in natty feds as a bb'er....if I won a show and EVER had to stand beside a male physique competitor in the trophy line up I would WALK OFF the stage and probably be banned from that fed and I would do so happily.

Step it up, I know you got it in you.
    Compete on an even playing field and ditch the thought of board shorts and 1/4 turns.
    Hey Brian, haven't heard from you a while...

OP - there are plenty of natural shows in the OPA (more than ever this year), so you don't necessarily have to go against enhanced athletes.

Also not my thing, but if this the division you want to compete in then all the best.
    Team General Mills