blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Raw Female Powerlifter 148lb

Hello everyone! My name is Wendy and I am brand new to bb.com! I have been competing in powerlifting for about 3 years now and I normally compete in either the USAPL or AAPF because I am drug free. I have placed 2nd&3rd at USAPL Nationals, (2011,2012) place 2nd in my weight class and 3rd over all at the Arnold Raw challenge, have held both state and American records in both federations for the squat, deadlift and total and I am currently ranked at #9 on the all time records for the squat. I am taking some time to focus on my career as both a trainer and massage therapist so my powerlifting goals have been simplified. I am only focusing on my squat for now because I want to get to the top 5 in the rankings. My best meet lifts are 319, 148, 358. Here is my most recent squat day: Videos of some of these are on my page :-) This workout was my first time videoing and my main goal was to get a max set of 10 on squats and then do some heavy accessories and call it a day. I had food poisoning the day before otherwise I KNOW I would've gotten that 10th rep ;-)

Squats:
    135lbx10 185x8 225x6 245x6 265x6 275x9 (<-PR!) 225x21

Barbell walking Lunges:
    95x8 115x8 135x10

Deadlifts:
    135x10 185x5 225x5 275x5 315x5

Registered User BodyBldgPwrLftr's Avatar
    BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome! Quite an impressive resume too. Congrats on the rankings & records! Which Arnold did you place 3rd in - this year or a previous year? I've been to all the Raw Challenges so far (competed twice, spectator for the others), so I've probably seen you lift. And was that Raw Nationals or Open Nationals in '11 & '12? I may have seen you in Scranton if you mean Raw Nats.
    I'm striving to do the best I can with what I have.

Find & follow me on Instagram @fortyfiedfitness

FORTYfied Fitness & Strength channel on YouTube channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtBxvY6i-lcfVU9heTKMrA

blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) blkwidowgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BodyBldgPwrLftr View Post
    Welcome! Quite an impressive resume too. Congrats on the rankings & records! Which Arnold did you place 3rd in - this year or a previous year? I've been to all the Raw Challenges so far (competed twice, spectator for the others), so I've probably seen you lift. And was that Raw Nationals or Open Nationals in '11 & '12? I may have seen you in Scranton if you mean Raw Nats.
    Thank you! I was at the 2012 Arnold. I took 2nd place in my weight class and 3rd overall. I was in Scranton for Raw Nationals! It was my 2nd meet. I have gotten away from USAPL because I really don't like the weight class changes they made. I know its for the possibility of maybe getting accepted into the Olympics some day but right now I am sticking with the AAPF because it works best for me and my bodyweight.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BodyBldgPwrLftr View Post
    Welcome! Quite an impressive resume too.
    Agreed. Quite the resume and we both did 2012 nationals. With those lifts how do I not know who you are? :/ Either way, welcome and good luck moving forward.
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Agreed. Quite the resume and we both did 2012 nationals. With those lifts how do I not know who you are? :/ Either way, welcome and good luck moving forward.
    Thank you! What day did you compete? I lifted on the 2nd day in the morning at that meet. And I have been staying under the radar mostly with my lifting. :-)

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blkwidowgrl View Post
    Thank you! What day did you compete? I lifted on the 2nd day in the morning at that meet. And I have been staying under the radar mostly with my lifting. :-)
    I competed Sunday with the fatties. Though I was in the 242 class then, so I was in the skinniest weight class of the fatties lifting on sunday.
    Last edited by TrettinR; 03-26-2014 at 06:03 PM.
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    I competed Sunday with the fatties. Though I was in the 242 class then, so I was in the skinniest weight class of the fatties lifting on sunday.
    Oh ok! Yeah I had to leave right away Sunday morning so I didn't get to see the big guys lift ;-)

Registered User razedinblack616's Avatar
    razedinblack616 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Light It Up!