CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Review..c4, assult, 1mr, neon sport

C4- best iv used so far. Gave me a greT pump as well as focus all the way thru my workout. Had blue razberry tasted fine.

Assult- good pwo had great workouts, only thing is oncein awhile affter taking it i had either stomach crAmps or skin rash right as i got to the gym.

1mr- didnt like it at all. Sampled it once got jitters amd had great energy throughout my workout. Once i bought it myself, felt like it didnt help at all in the gym unless i took 2 big scoops.

Neon sport- greAt pump!! Contains vein as well as beta, so on arm day it helps a lot. Starting building a tolerance quick tho..after 4 or 5 times i could tell it wasnt helping too much. Taste was amazing tho. Watermelon tasted just like jolly rancher

Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CMoneyGains View Post
    C4- best iv used so far. Gave me a greT pump as well as focus all the way thru my workout. Had blue razberry tasted fine.

Assult- good pwo had great workouts, only thing is oncein awhile affter taking it i had either stomach crAmps or skin rash right as i got to the gym.

1mr- didnt like it at all. Sampled it once got jitters amd had great energy throughout my workout. Once i bought it myself, felt like it didnt help at all in the gym unless i took 2 big scoops.

Neon sport- greAt pump!! Contains vein as well as beta, so on arm day it helps a lot. Starting building a tolerance quick tho..after 4 or 5 times i could tell it wasnt helping too much. Taste was amazing tho. Watermelon tasted just like jolly rancher
    Thanks for the review! As far as the 1MR though, you're saying you took 2 big scoops in one serving?? That's well over 600mg of caffeine!!

CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CMoneyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Daz206 View Post
    Thanks for the review! As far as the 1MR though, you're saying you took 2 big scoops in one serving?? That's well over 600mg of caffeine!!
    And still nothing...

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CMoneyGains View Post
    And still nothing...
    You felt a great pump from C4 and Volt. 1MR delivered on the first try but after purchasing a tub you felt nothing?

Well, thanks for giving 1MR a shot
    Last edited by TheFugitive; 03-28-2014 at 10:24 PM.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the Cellucor and Neon Support glad you enjoyed both products.