Thread: 1mr vortex

storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

1mr vortex

sup brahs, just picked up 1mr vortex and figured Id do a quick review of it. havent worked out in 2 days since being sick which im still getting over so my body is a little shot at the moment. took 2 scoops in about 10 oz of water and holy chit, this stuff is great. had a fantastic workout (dat dere back day), no crashing afterwards or stomach aches like i got from other pre's and the taste is fantastic also (blueberry lemon ice flavor). the only thing i thought was a little weird was on the label it said not to consume protein shakes within an hour of taking it which i thought was kind of strange

A+ stuff and at under $30, i highly recommend it
    *Misc. Cologne Crew*

*BvB 09*

*CEO10k/Day*

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by storchskr View Post
    sup brahs, just picked up 1mr vortex and figured Id do a quick review of it. havent worked out in 2 days since being sick which im still getting over so my body is a little shot at the moment. took 2 scoops in about 10 oz of water and holy chit, this stuff is great. had a fantastic workout (dat dere back day), no crashing afterwards or stomach aches like i got from other pre's and the taste is fantastic also (blueberry lemon ice flavor). the only thing i thought was a little weird was on the label it said not to consume protein shakes within an hour of taking it which i thought was kind of strange

A+ stuff and at under $30, i highly recommend it
    if there is no crash, i might want to give it a shot in a while.
    Favourite diet:
    Eating all day long Or Intermittent Fasting.

Favourite Supps:
    Joints: Animal flex, Collagen, Vit-C... etc
    Pre-WO stack: CAffeine+CM+AAKG+L-Arginine+BA
    Essentials: multivit, O3, Creatine Monohidrate
    Others: F95, Evomuse Abliderate

unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its an incredible pre AS LONG AS YOU CAN TOLERATE YOMHIMBINE. It really shines out in its focus department.

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by unknowblood25 View Post
    Its an incredible pre AS LONG AS YOU CAN TOLERATE YOMHIMBINE. It really shines out in its focus department.
    Gonna have to give this a try. Think I may have a sample on it's way, will have to wait and see if it comes through. Very interested, I love PREs with Focus as their Focus.
    Last edited by BenBlue; 03-26-2014 at 07:58 AM.

storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by samps6 View Post
    if there is no crash, i might want to give it a shot in a while.
    did not crash at all and keep in mind im sick, was expecting to crash hard after

Originally Posted by unknowblood25 View Post
    deff alot of focus, workout went by fast as hell

Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Gonna have to give this a try. Think I may have a sample on it's way, will have to wait and see if it comes through. Very interested, I love PREs with Focus as there Focus.
    deff worth it bruh, i like this stuff over c4 / assault / nox / hyde
    *Misc. Cologne Crew*

*BvB 09*

*CEO10k/Day*

DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gonna have to give this a try. Think I may have a sample on it's way, will have to wait and see if it comes through. Very interested, I love PREs with Focus as there Focus.
    Not sure how this happened but I accidentally put thru an order several weeks ago with 1MR Vortex (no flags came up when purchasing) and after checking my order status & seeing that all of a sudden its "not able to be shipped to Canada", it apparently cleared customs. Now I've got a tub of 1MR (with Yohimbine) at home waiting my trial the previous formula wasn't too bad so I'm pretty excited to give this one a shot too

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DrJekyIIMrHyde View Post
    Not sure how this happened but I accidentally put thru an order several weeks ago with 1MR Vortex (no flags came up when purchasing) and after checking my order status & seeing that all of a sudden its "not able to be shipped to Canada", it apparently cleared customs. Now I've got a tub of 1MR (with Yohimbine) at home waiting my trial the previous formula wasn't too bad so I'm pretty excited to give this one a shot too
    Lucky man! I saw that it was available in Canada for about a week or so on the site, but I think that was the WFR bogo week, so I went with that instead. Kinda wishing I pulled the trigger on both.

There are other sites that send yohimbine products to Canada. Customs isn't the issue really, BB just plays legit. I actually have a local supp store that sell Mr Hyde w Yohimbine as well. It is very accessible for a banned substance lol

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep us posted on your thoughts, blueberry lemon ice?

Lucky man! I saw that it was available in Canada for about a week or so on the site, but I think that was the WFR bogo week, so I went with that instead. Kinda wishing I pulled the trigger on both.

There are other sites that send yohimbine products to Canada. Customs isn't the issue really, BB just plays legit. I actually have a local supp store that sell Mr Hyde w Yohimbine as well. It is very accessible for a banned substance lol
    We have a yohimbe free version available for our Canadian bro's

OP, thanks for the awesome review. I'm glad to hear Vortex is treating you well

I wish more members would give it a shot, the focus is truly amazing
    Last edited by TheFugitive; 03-26-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post

That's cool that you have a yohimbe free version, but BB still doesn't sell it? More importantly, the yohimbe seems like it is an important part of the formula.

DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You guys gave a Canadian version of 1MR vortex? Haven't seen it lol and yes I believe its blueberry lemon ice 1MR worked nice for me before so I'm excited to try Vortex. I really don't mind the Yohimbine either I love the MR.Hyde version with it in there too. One of my favorite strong pre's (the 419mg of caffeine is nice too lol)

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's cool that you have a yohimbe free version, but BB still doesn't sell it? More importantly, the yohimbe seems like it is an important part of the formula.
    The yohimbe is an important component, if you can tolerate it, its a must have

You guys gave a Canadian version of 1MR vortex? Haven't seen it lol and yes I believe its blueberry lemon ice 1MR worked nice for me before so I'm excited to try Vortex. I really don't mind the Yohimbine either I love the MR.Hyde version with it in there too. One of my favorite strong pre's (the 419mg of caffeine is nice too lol)
    Yes we have a yohimbe free version for Canada. Really curious to hear your thoughts on one and two scoops of Vortex. Please start with one scoop

The glycerol monosterate takes time to breakdown, so be patient when mixing. Or you can do a powder dump in your mouth and wash it down with water I do it all the time

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wrong section.
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

Originally Posted by nugget5 View Post
    Wrong section.
    Your the best

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nugget5 View Post
    Wrong section.
    I see you switched to a new AVI Nug.

...Still waiting to hear back about that workout.
    CEO at BPI Sports
    InstaGram @chrismac_365

mannym210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I've been taking 1mr vortex for about 2weeks now. I don't have any complains at all... im super focus threw out my workouts an cardio.. good stuff

Originally Posted by mannym210 View Post
    I've been taking 1mr vortex for about 2weeks now. I don't have any complains at all... im super focus threw out my workouts an cardio.. good stuff
    Thanks for the kind words, what flavor?

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

mannym210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the kind words, what flavor?
    your welcome sir... fruit punch

Originally Posted by mannym210 View Post
    your welcome sir... fruit punch
    Nice, thanks again bro

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew