momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100)

Odd forearm problem?

I have a very bulky back.. somehow i gain muscle in my back very easily.

But that tendency doesn't seem to hold for other body parts.

My forearms for example, are scrawny no matter what i do.

(i) Is this supposed to happen? If i gain muscle in a particular area easily, shouldn't that tendency be consistent throughout?

(ii) Heard forearms need high reps to build.. is this true?

thanks

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No.
    Some body parts respond better than others to training.
    You can look at a guy like the bodybuilder Tom Platz that had fantastic leg development but only an average(for a pro bodybuilder)upper body.
    Heredity has much to do with how you will develop when training hard.
    I would do both high reps and moderate reps alternating in your training sessions.
    You will get some development but maybe not like what you see in the muscle mags.

nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never had issues with my forearms .. mine are huge. No seriously. But like garage rat said it comes down to heredity plays a huge role in this. I have never trained forearms .. but maybe consider training them a few times a week as mentioned above...high rep rotated with moderate reps.

Find different exercise to activate the forearms.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...uscle/forearms

Also ... I know it sounds silly but as you are moving plates and dumbbells around .. instead of gripping with the hand ... carry the weights using just your finger tips. Obliviously this has a lot to do with your finger grip and strength. But as you hold the weight with your fingers you are working forearms muscles...just a thought.

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If what you are doing is not working then you are not doing it correctly. My calves never grew until I started doing 630lb calf presses for 15 reps then followed with no rest and 135lb seated calf raises. That's a lot of weight to make them grow, but they did start growing.

Also I have to work them twice a week for growth or they stagnate.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tomnationwide View Post
    If what you are doing is not working then you are not doing it correctly. My calves never grew until I started doing 630lb calf presses for 15 reps then followed with no rest and 135lb seated calf raises. That's a lot of weight to make them grow, but they did start growing.

Also I have to work them twice a week for growth or they stagnate.
    Thought I was the only one with that issue. No seriously... I have to push some serious weight on my calves. I still switch it up with lower weight, higer reps, and a slower timed tempo....but for me I have to work them hard...they are sitting at 16" now...

danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielblank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100) momothebored is not very well liked. (-100)
    What would be considered high reps for forearms? and moderate?

Originally Posted by danielblank View Post