TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)

TeamMetal Reviews 3 Scivation/Primaforce products.

The products above is what I will be reviewing. I was lucky enough to receive these products from a very generous Scivation/Primaforce Military promo. So generous in fact that we received 2 of everything. Thanks to all Scivation/Primaforce reps involved and thanks to all the other winners that proudly served this country.

I'm going to start off with Scivation Whey Chocolate Fever.
    There is no doubt in my mind that this product is top quality and meets label claims 100%. I really do trust Scivation in this category with all their products. With that said I do believe when it came to flavoring they cut a few corners here......sorry.

Taste in water 3/10. It is really bad.
    Taste in milk 6/10. Big difference but still undrinkable for me.

It mixes fine like a normal whey should.
    The smell is what really kills me with this product. It is bar far the strongest chemical smelling powder I have ever smelled. If the smell wasn't there I think it would get a higher taste rating in milk. In water there is no hope for it. I have never tried the other flavors but man I hope they are better than this. BTW I am not a chocolate fan.

Next up is Scivation Psycho.

This is a pretty basic pre in a prop blend. Thumbs down for the prop blend.
    Moat of the ingredients are solid though and most look to be dosed fairly well at 3 scoops.
    Key Ingredients consist of Creatine,taurine,BA,CM,Higenamine, caffeine (100mg per scoop), dendrobium. There are a few more ingredients but I feel these are the main ones that most everyone are familiar with. Each scoop is 5g.

Flavor was Ragin Punch It was actually really good for a FP flavor. Mixability was not an issue either.

Gym performance was pretty good. At 3 scoops the pump and endurance aspect is quite noticeable. Doesn't provide much of a stim kick for me (3 scoops didn't cause me to go Psycho :P) but its a nice pick me up and it is very smooth, no crash what so ever. 2 scoops should be good for the majority of people.

Overall I would recommend this product due to its flexible dosing,clean energy, and increased gym performance.

Then onto Primaforce Citrulline Malate.
    Not much to say.It's bulk CM, and helps improve endurance and provides nice pump. So far my the powder hasn't really clumped up (CM is known for this) which is nice. Definatley recommend this product. It's cheap,effective, and will last a long time.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump

eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the honest review man. This is what helps us work on things and recognize the good. Although your probably the only one to say that about the whey. To me it smells like Nestle chocolate milk powder. Tastes fine with water...all whey tastes better with milk though. But to each is own brother. I was wondering why you had some winnings up for sale... The Psycho seems like it did exactly what it was meant to. A "clean" energy that doesnt give a cracked out feeling, but rather and endurance and focus with no crash.

Thanks again TM
    Scivation/PrimaForce Representative
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/prima.htm

Any questions on Scivation/PrimaForce products, please dont hesitate to PM me!

"Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Appreciate the review man! Psycho is great, it's not like the others that get you wired. Focus and smooth, consistent energy is what it delivers.

I'm going to disagree on the whey. Yes I'm biased, but 3 for taste? What others are you comparing it to? Sorry but I truly feel our whey is in the tops for basic whey blends.

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just wanted to add about the smell. I mix mine into cooked oats everyday at the office and everyone asks why is smells like chocolate cake/milk in my corner lol.

Never have they asked if I'm mixing chemicals.

eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Swedeheart View Post
    Appreciate the review man! Psycho is great, it's not like the others that get you wired. Focus and smooth, consistent energy is what it delivers.

I'm going to disagree on the whey. Yes I'm biased, but 3 for taste? What others are you comparing it to? Sorry but I truly feel our whey is in the tops for basic whey blends.
    The chocolate has an 8.2 taste rating currently. Vanilla has an 8.7. I personally think the chocolate is better, and the new choc pb is amazing. Maybe he mixed it with nasty city water lol
    Scivation/PrimaForce Representative
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/prima.htm

Any questions on Scivation/PrimaForce products, please dont hesitate to PM me!

"Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"