Closed Thread
Page 163 of 278 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,890 of 8331
    RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RebornGC45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm recovering from a torn meniscus and I can't squat or dead lift. What can I do? I don't wanna stop working out. I wanna work on my upper while I recover. Is there anyway I can convert this riutine to suit me?

ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScottAllan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RebornGC45 View Post
    I'm recovering from a torn meniscus and I can't squat or dead lift. What can I do? I don't wanna stop working out. I wanna work on my upper while I recover. Is there anyway I can convert this riutine to suit me?
    What you can do? Heal. That sounds serious. Follow your Dr's advice, perfectly. Don't push it, just to re-injure yourself and delay full blown lifting even longer. I'm assuming you're doing physical therapy as well. Ask your therapist what you can safely do at home to keep mobility and minimize strength loss.

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RebornGC45 View Post
    Looks like you are stuck with "goodmornings" for backwork. Im not even sure if you can do rows...

Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nightanole can you check my post on page 162 see if anythings is out of ordinary

njdfan30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK so Im not sure what happened but 2 quick things:

1) since towards the end of my last cycle, things suddenly seem much harder...finishing was always a little tough at the end of a cycle but suddenly i seem to really be straining to finish the last couple of reps on just about everything. At first i thought it was because i recemtly started cutting, but i feel like i kind of started stalling a little before that and hknestly the first few days of the cut i didnt do a good job of decreasing my total cals.

2) from having crap form early on with stiff leg deadlift, theres a little twinge on the left side of my lower back, right above the middle of my left cheek. It doesnt bug me much but the other day i went to suddenly get out of a chair and it went real goofy on me for a few seconds. Think i just tweaked a muscle there somewhere and it just hasnt had a chance to repair itself cuz i keep lifting. My form is much better now and all, just thought i shoukd get somecfeedback though.

Really I'm a little more worried about 1 than 2...I'm getting right around 1g protein/lb of bodyweight every day, so I'm pretty sure the stalling isn't from nutrition. I typically get 45-50% of my calories as carbs too, so I dont think I'm lacking there either. Maybe switch up a couple of the lifts or something?
    Last edited by njdfan30; 11-18-2014 at 11:41 AM.

HannibalK1ng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HannibalK1ng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HannibalK1ng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HannibalK1ng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HannibalK1ng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HannibalK1ng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HannibalK1ng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HannibalK1ng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HannibalK1ng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HannibalK1ng View Post
    Hi,

So I bulked and cut on icf 5x5 enjoyed it alot but time for a change.

Currently on holidays when I come back but will need to cut a few pounds before I slow bulk again.
    Would it be ok to cut and start all pros then when I have lot a few pounds to transition to the bulk and just continue on with the all pros program?

And also on what cycles do you add in the extra accessories(eg pull ups/shrugs)?
    Bump.

10brink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in the middle of cycle 3, going well. I've decided to switch out curls for upright rows. did it today with the same weight, and it was tough, but felt good. I think I'll add some bicep isolation work next cycle

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by njdfan30 View Post
    OK so Im not sure what happened but 2 quick things:

1) since towards the end of my last cycle, things suddenly seem much harder...finishing was always a little tough at the end of a cycle but suddenly i seem to really be straining to finish the last couple of reps on just about everything. At first i thought it was because i recemtly started cutting, but i feel like i kind of started stalling a little before that and hknestly the first few days of the cut i didnt do a good job of decreasing my total cals.

2) from having crap form early on with stiff leg deadlift, theres a little twinge on the left side of my lower back, right above the middle of my left cheek. It doesnt bug me much but the other day i went to suddenly get out of a chair and it went real goofy on me for a few seconds. Think i just tweaked a muscle there somewhere and it just hasnt had a chance to repair itself cuz i keep lifting. My form is much better now and all, just thought i shoukd get somecfeedback though.

Really I'm a little more worried about 1 than 2...I'm getting right around 1g protein/lb of bodyweight every day, so I'm pretty sure the stalling isn't from nutrition. I typically get 45-50% of my calories as carbs too, so I dont think I'm lacking there either. Maybe switch up a couple of the lifts or something?
    It might be time to switch to novice if you are working above 1 plate on the main lifts. Remember it will be a hard stall on allpro when you are done. it really is a brick wall.

As for the back thing, do a extra warm up set that is 75-80% of your working weight. I get the little tweak(micro tear that heals in 24-48 hours) in my back too while not working out, but it goes away within a few days. Now a tweak during sets is bad...

Originally Posted by HannibalK1ng View Post
    Bump.
    Sounds like a plan, I would start by taking 15-20% off your ICF lifts. I would not start bulking again until you start stalling (or if you want to push progression to 15% jumps). Since you are not a n00b, you can add accessories the first cycle, but you should only add accessories when you need the volume. If you are progressing and muscle size looks proportional, then adding accessories may cause a stall.

Originally Posted by 10brink View Post
    I'm in the middle of cycle 3, going well. I've decided to switch out curls for upright rows. did it today with the same weight, and it was tough, but felt good. I think I'll add some bicep isolation work next cycle
    Hammer curls yo, hammer curls, that will make the program hit both heads of the bicep, and the baraci of the forearm.

Originally Posted by Rebinho View Post
    This is my heavy day weight, does anything seems out of ordinary for you Nightanole, and evyerone else:

Squat: 60kg
    BP: 40
    BOR:40
    OHP 25
    SLD:50
    BC: 25
    5'9", 70kg

OHP is 62% of BP, good
    BP is lower than squat, good
    row = BP, very good
    SLDL, anything goes, its a mobility exercise
    Curl is OP considering your are curling what you can press.

I see nothing than needs tweaked. However if you pass bench and fail OHP, then your OHP will be considered weak.

zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heyy new here, Ima start doing this program and get some structure , ive been training on and off for like 6 months without knowing my maxes and so on...
    and ive been doing pretty light weights on Deadlifts and Squat coz they are "scary" .. But I think I can do more than my test showed.. but oh well..

oh and im pretty skinny and being 183cm and 65 kg

BP 11 x 55kg = 121lbs 75 kg = 1 rep max
    SQ 15 x 30kg = 100lbs 45 kg
    BOR 10 x 45kg = 133lbs 60 kg
    SLDL 12 x 45kg = 141lbs 63 kg
    OHP 10 x 22kg = 65lbs 29 kg
    Barbell 9 x 20kg = 58lbs 26 kg
    curl

So how do I start fixing my deadlift and squat coz im supposed to be stronger there right?
    Any tips or guidelines are welcome
    (sry bad eng)

Originally Posted by zprestige View Post
    Heyy new here, Ima start doing this program and get some structure , ive been training on and off for like 6 months without knowing my maxes and so on...
    and ive been doing pretty light weights on Deadlifts and Squat coz they are "scary" .. But I think I can do more than my test showed.. but oh well..

oh and im pretty skinny and being 183cm and 65 kg

BP 11 x 55kg = 121lbs 75 kg = 1 rep max
    SQ 15 x 30kg = 100lbs 45 kg
    BOR 10 x 45kg = 133lbs 60 kg
    SLDL 12 x 45kg = 141lbs 63 kg
    OHP 10 x 22kg = 65lbs 29 kg
    Barbell 9 x 20kg = 58lbs 26 kg
    curl

So how do I start fixing my deadlift and squat coz im supposed to be stronger there right?
    Any tips or guidelines are welcome
    (sry bad eng)
    Nothing seems out of the ordinary, once you are squatting 3x week your numbers will shoot up alot (might be 15-20% a cycle).

You are not doing the SLDL correctly if you are getting that number. It should be a stretch exercise and never more than your squat. You should be focusing on getting enough mobility to get the bar to your toes without rounding your back. And on the ALLPRO SLDL the bar never hits the ground between reps. Its not a traditional SLDL (since it would kill a beginner to do 6 sets of full stop deads a week).

For helping with the squat, the best tip is to find your best foot position. Everyone is different.

zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10) zprestige is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nightanole View Post
    Nothing seems out of the ordinary, once you are squatting 3x week your numbers will shoot up alot (might be 15-20% a cycle).

You are not doing the SLDL correctly if you are getting that number. It should be a stretch exercise and never more than your squat. You should be focusing on getting enough mobility to get the bar to your toes without rounding your back. And on the ALLPRO SLDL the bar never hits the ground between reps. Its not a traditional SLDL (since it would kill a beginner to do 6 sets of full stop deads a week).

For helping with the squat, the best tip is to find your best foot position. Everyone is different.
    Thanks man for your input! , for the SLDL I have kinda poor mobility and im kinda bending my knees too much and the bar gets like to the knees or a little further, I might be using hips too much too, coz ive been doing regular deadlifts before.. but I do feel a lot of tension in my hamstrings

It might be time to switch to novice if you are working above 1 plate on the main lifts. Remember it will be a hard stall on allpro when you are done. it really is a brick wall.

As for the back thing, do a extra warm up set that is 75-80% of your working weight. I get the little tweak(micro tear that heals in 24-48 hours) in my back too while not working out, but it goes away within a few days. Now a tweak during sets is bad...
    Hmmm so youre saying if i didnt lift for a week it would go away?

I'm not up to a plate yet on bent over row. I think i misunderstood you...when you said this routine was good for i think it was 2x weight on squats and 1.5x weight for bench i thought u meant all pro beginner, i didnt even think of all pro novice haha.

Anyway ill take a look at it...finish what i can with this cycle. I was thinking i may have to do a deload...i'm assuming novice is ok to cut on as well? Oh and novice = intermediate? All i see for all pro is beginner and then 4 different intermediate routines.
    Last edited by njdfan30; 11-19-2014 at 09:11 AM.

LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LuizLeandroG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my 5th week. I couldn't do my test day either on Monday or yesterday. Would it be ok if I did it today?

Originally Posted by LuizLeandroG View Post
    This is my 5th week. I couldn't do my test day either on Monday or yesterday. Would it be ok if I did it today?
    yup, its not going to give you a false test. Now taking an extra week, or only having one day between light day and test day will.

Hmmm so youre saying if i didnt lift for a week it would go away?

I'm not up to a plate yet on bent over row. I think i misunderstood you...when you said this routine was good for i think it was 2x weight on squats and 1.5x weight for bench i thought u meant all pro beginner, i didnt even think of all pro novice haha.

Anyway ill take a look at it...finish what i can with this cycle. I was thinking i may have to do a deload...i'm assuming novice is ok to cut on as well? Oh and novice = intermediate? All i see for all pro is beginner and then 4 different intermediate routines.
    No im saying with extra warmups the tweak should go away within a week. You may just be either half arsing the warmups and not tensing, or not warming up enough and dynamically stretching a cold muscle during the workout.

Allpro novice is only for a cycle or 2 just to eek out a few more cycles out of beginner, and give you a taste of allpro intermediate v2.

Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zprestige View Post
    Thanks man for your input! , for the SLDL I have kinda poor mobility and im kinda bending my knees too much and the bar gets like to the knees or a little further, I might be using hips too much too, coz ive been doing regular deadlifts before.. but I do feel a lot of tension in my hamstrings
    If you're feeling tension in your hamstrings doing 45kg DLs with your knees bent, you probably should do some stretches.

No im saying with extra warmups the tweak should go away within a week. You may just be either half arsing the warmups and not tensing, or not warming up enough and dynamically stretching a cold muscle during the workout.

Allpro novice is only for a cycle or 2 just to eek out a few more cycles out of beginner, and give you a taste of allpro intermediate v2.

Oh ok...my thought is i did something to it all the way back in my 1st cycle when i was doing SL deadlifts wrong and its just been lingering since.

I dont see anything specifically all pro novice. I'll keep looking tho thanks.

Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh ok...my thought is i did something to it all the way back in my 1st cycle when i was doing SL deadlifts wrong and its just been lingering since.

I dont see anything specifically all pro novice. I'll keep looking tho thanks.
    AllPro Novice is not listed in a separate thread anywhere. It is changing the first 3 exercises to 3 sets instead of 2 and changing the rep scheme to 4-8 instead of the 8-12. Everything else remains the same.

I'll be switching to AllPro Novice in a week and a half myself, I have hit the wall as well.
    AllPro Simple Beginner Routine 4 Cycles
    AllPro Novice Program 3 Cycles
    Wendler 5-3-1 BBB+ and FSL
    5x5 Program

Squat:315; Bench: 260; OHP: 155; Deadlift: 330
    Bench PR 225 for 5; Deadlift PR 225 for 15
    Goals: 1/2/3/4 plate

Originally Posted by Sader762 View Post
    AllPro Novice is not listed in a separate thread anywhere. It is changing the first 3 exercises to 3 sets instead of 2 and changing the rep scheme to 4-8 instead of the 8-12. Everything else remains the same.

I'll be switching to AllPro Novice in a week and a half myself, I have hit the wall as well.
    Thanks I couldnt find anything on it. Surprised i already hit a wall since I only started lifting the 1st week of August. Figured i would at least be benching my body weight for reps before I hit a wall, so much for that theory hahaha

Thanks I couldnt find anything on it. Surprised i already hit a wall since I only started lifting the 1st week of August. Figured i would at least be benching my body weight for reps before I hit a wall, so much for that theory hahaha
    IZZY from powerliftingtowin did 5x5 and got to 450x5 squat, on a cut :\

Some people just arent human. Id be happy if i could get to 225 for 5 at the end of the year, and thats with about a year back on the wagon, but it might not happen, i can get 2 and there is less than 45 days to go...

Charts says it should be 315 for reps...

elitemouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are not doing the SLDL correctly if you are getting that number. It should be a stretch exercise and never more than your squat.
    So way back when I did my 10 rep test my SLDL was quite a bit higher than my squat, and I just rolled with it, gone through 4 cycles now and it has always been higher than squat by about 30 pounds, I'm doing it correctly watched quite a few videos on it it is a fairly simple lift.

Do you think I should lower it below squat anyway? I could see myself stalling on it at some point as it is starting to get a lot tougher, I can make the lifts but it feels like too much weight.

Originally Posted by elitemouse View Post
    So way back when I did my 10 rep test my SLDL was quite a bit higher than my squat, and I just rolled with it, gone through 4 cycles now and it has always been higher than squat by about 30 pounds, I'm doing it correctly watched quite a few videos on it it is a fairly simple lift.

Do you think I should lower it below squat anyway? I could see myself stalling on it at some point as it is starting to get a lot tougher, I can make the lifts but it feels like too much weight.
    Nope. Dont lower it.

Still, you are doing a deficit deadlift, thats 30lbs heavier than your squat?

There are beasts out there, but not many beginners can deficit more than they squat. Most have to go lighter or their back rounds.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVFsGD_r6Zk
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oNIIv2Holo

You may just be blessed with good hamstring mobility just like those with a good amount of ankle mobility that can asian squat with just a few weeks of work. As long as your back is neutral you are fine.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My squat is way below my SLDL as well (45 lbs vs 90 lbs.) I really think my form is good on the latter. Do I really need to cut it back? What's the reasoning?

Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    My squat is way below my SLDL as well (45 lbs vs 90 lbs.) I really think my form is good on the latter. Do I really need to cut it back? What's the reasoning?
    A good squat should be higher than a good deficit SLDL. Hell a good squat should be within 90lbs of a good normal deadlift. If your squat is below your SLDL, then thats a signal you either are using improper form, or need to work on your squat. Its not a bad thing, its just a process indicator of a muscle imbalance. Just like some people bench 90lbs, and cant do OHP with even the bar. When i started out, like a lot of people, my bench was higher than my squat. That means i should be focusing on my squat, and making sure im not half arsing the bench.

Also i never told anyone to cut back, i told them to recheck form, and to focus on the imbalance.

The ALLPRO SLDL is not a huge number lift. Its more of a dynamic stretch to get rid of the deskjockey mobility problems. You should be focusing on trying to get the bar to an inch or 2 above your ankles with a slightly bent knee and a neutral back. If you can do that, with 90lbs, great. Now you need to focus on the mobility and muscle imbalances of why your squat is so light.
    Last edited by nightanole; 11-19-2014 at 06:45 PM.

elitemouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope. Dont lower it.

Still, you are doing a deficit deadlift, thats 30lbs heavier than your squat?
    No no these are just normal SLDL off the floor, not sure where you were getting the deficit thought from.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A good squat should be higher than a good deficit SLDL. If your squat is below your SLDL, then thats a signal you either are using improper form, or need to work on your squat. Its not a bad thing, its just a process indicator of a muscle imbalance. Just like some people bench 90lbs, and cant do OHP with even the bar. When i started out, like a lot of people, my bench was higher than my squat. That means i should be focusing on my squat, and making sure im not half arsing the bench.

Also i never told anyone to cut back, i told them to recheck form, and to focus on the imbalance.
    Ok. My squat is definitely not great. I just started cycle 2 and went from 30 to 45 so it has improved but I have a way to go for sure. My bench and bor are both 67.5. I'm all out of whack it seems.

Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Another "simple"question.

I have been doing a blend of SS and SL for the past 2/3 months (started out with 5x5 some years ago then SS then blend + layoffs, honestly Ive never been consistent for more than 5 months at a stretch so I am a beginner at best) and here are my stats:

Squat: 85 Kgs 3x5
    Bench: 62.5 kgs 3x5 (almost! lol)
    Press: 50 kgs 3x5,5,3/4 lol.
    Rows: 60 Kgs: 3x5
    DL: 90 1x5
    Parallel Bar Dips: 8-5 (non weighted)
    Chins: 3 sets 7/4 reps
    Pull-ups: 3 sets 6/4 reps.
    Body Weight: 86 Kgs, Age: 35.

Now the weights seems real tough. I have to eat more to gain size (calorie surplus) which will increase fat % for sure + risk of injury. I will be honest I want size without getting fat

Was suggested this thread by a friend. Program looks very interesting.

My thoughts/queries:

May I include regular deadlifts on heavy days and pulls/chins instead of barbell curls on all days?

Thanks.

Regards.
    Last edited by Rockfella; 11-19-2014 at 06:48 PM.
    On 5/3/1.

Closed Thread
Page 163 of 278 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast