Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: The reason why I stopped browsing the misc frequently. You hate women, so that means you must love the big fat D

anonymous
    Originally Posted by M1ssMurder View Post
    Pardon me, i totally skipped over that huge block of text.Condense your thoughts or something, this is the internet for christ sake. I don't want to bother reading an entire essay by someone who likely is a complete tool, no offense.
    >"address my argument, *******"
    >"I won't address yours because you're a douche"

female logic, folks.

M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by concrete_mind View Post
    >"address my argument, *******"
    >"I won't address yours because you're a douche"

female logic, folks.
    Oh my, perhaps you need to re-read my (short) post. You can't possibly be so dumb as to think that that's what I was saying.

anonymous
    Oh my, perhaps you need to re-read my (short) post. You can't possibly be so dumb as to think that that's what I was saying.
    Not even worth it. Take this instead.

M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000) M1ssMurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not even worth it. Take this instead.

That's what I thought lol. A genius you are not.

Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chinpokomon View Post
    lol i addressed most of your arguments trying to dismiss me, you had nothing to be addressed in that posted i just quoted?
    You could have called her out for being a hypocrite, coming into a thread about guys hating women, to hate on men. I find it funny that her chubby 23 year old brain can even decipher what a real man is. Is it the latest dink shes chewing on like Laffy Taffy? What is her definition of a real man? She doesnt even know. She probably has her face buried so far in a tub of Ben and Jerry's she couldn't see a real man if he was there spoon feeding that **** in for her.

She comes into a thread where its going to be 99% guys talking about **** women do to THEM, and try and defend it and bad mouth us. Most of us have been around the block. We know the drill. We arent Forever Aloners, we are just people with real life experiences and real life solutions. Its no freaking secret some of the OP's claims. Its no freaking secret that white-knighting women dont get you laid, even if it gets you pats on the back on an internet forum from an attention whore.

Thats the difference. If there was a huge thread about women hating guys, I wouldn't even bat my eye at that thread, much less go in there to throw my weight around. If anything, I would be proud of what I read because I know some guy figured it out and stuck it to these women before they could stick it to him.

Most of the OP's thread was 100% correct when it comes to your average women encounter. It just is. I'm sorry M1ssMurder, thats just how it is. Most of us have been through, in it, around it, rolled in it long enough to know the truth. Are all women that way? Maybe not in every single way imaginable, but its enough that you can pretty much make a life plan about it and cover your bases. We wish it wasn't, we really do.

I've had relationships with women from pretty much all walks of life, and from various degrees of attractiveness. Most of that list is spot on with what you deal with. Some hide it better than others, but its typically going to rear its ugly head eventually. So, I have no problem despising women. Doesn't mean I dont like women, I dont chase women, etc. Just means I dont give a rat's ass about them. I mean, we are still men. Just because we cant stand your snooty, slooty ass, doesnt mean we are going to disregard you completely. Just dont expect some fairytale wedding in the future.
    On BB.com, you can: be a ****phile, talk about beating women, be a bigot, racist, constantly flame and call people all manners of names and *******s, post half-naked women 24/7, threaten people IRL, etc.

But making fun of some dead celebrity will get you banned. Go figure.

anonymous
    That's what I thought lol. A genius you are not.
    A braindead monkey calling someone else out for lack of intelligence. Your mother should have had the abortion instead.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Destructodave View Post
    You could have called her out for being a hypocrite, coming into a thread about guys hating women, to hate on men. I find it funny that her chubby 23 year old brain can even decipher what a real man is. Is it the latest dink shes chewing on like Laffy Taffy? What is her definition of a real man? She doesnt even know. She probably has her face buried so far in a tub of Ben and Jerry's she couldn't see a real man if he was there spoon feeding that **** in for her.

She comes into a thread where its going to be 99% guys talking about **** women do to THEM, and try and defend it and bad mouth us. Most of us have been around the block. We know the drill. We arent Forever Aloners, we are just people with real life experiences and real life solutions. Its no freaking secret some of the OP's claims. Its no freaking secret that white-knighting women dont get you laid, even if it gets you pats on the back on an internet forum from an attention whore.

Thats the difference. If there was a huge thread about women hating guys, I wouldn't even bat my eye at that thread, much less go in there to throw my weight around. If anything, I would be proud of what I read because I know some guy figured it out and stuck it to these women before they could stick it to him.

Most of the OP's thread was 100% correct when it comes to your average women encounter. It just is. I'm sorry M1ssMurder, thats just how it is. Most of us have been through, in it, around it, rolled in it long enough to know the truth. Are all women that way? Maybe not in every single way imaginable, but its enough that you can pretty much make a life plan about it and cover your bases. We wish it wasn't, we really do.

I've had relationships with women from pretty much all walks of life, and from various degrees of attractiveness. Most of that list is spot on with what you deal with. Some hide it better than others, but its typically going to rear its ugly head eventually. So, I have no problem despising women. Doesn't mean I dont like women, I dont chase women, etc. Just means I dont give a rat's ass about them. I mean, we are still men. Just because we cant stand your snooty, slooty ass, doesnt mean we are going to disregard you completely. Just dont expect some fairytale wedding in the future.
    It's also no secret that the reason they propagating (seriously, it's propaganda in it's purest form) such falsehoods as "not all girls are like that" and all of these other fairytales is so that a majority of males continue to be mindless drones hypnotized by pussy.

Hence the shaming tactics and all of the other stereotypical musings M1ssM0ron (hey guys, I'm so cool using numbers as letters) has used in this thread.

PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000) PlsGtfo is just really nice. (+1000)
    A braindead monkey calling someone else out for lack of intelligence. Your mother should have had the abortion instead.
    *Red pill crew*

That explains it

Take a break from the misc and rid yourself of the brainwashing that has befallen you. Srs...

Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BicepOmnivore View Post
    lol this thread is gold. I've had 0 experience with girls so I can't really comment, but I've seen so many guys who follow a girl around like a pack of wolves. A week or so ago in my college we were all leaving from class and like 5 different guys said things like "have a good day" or "see ya tomorrow" to a decent looking girl from our class. The part that made it funny was that she sat like 2 seats away from me and not one of them had spoken to her.

My limited and probably biased opinion is that a lot of girls will cheat to get their vag stuffed by a good looking guy. You better hope you're handsome or have a very charismatic personality. I'm never going to chase after girls, I don't have the desire, but when i'm 30 I think my options will open up for a quick smash.
    No relationship experience and your in college? You screwed, bro. At least you have it figured out; the problem is remembering it when you are "in love." Most guys know this stuff, problem is when you fall in "love" you forget/disregard thinking you beat the odds, and lo and behold you lost sucka.
    On BB.com, you can: be a ****phile, talk about beating women, be a bigot, racist, constantly flame and call people all manners of names and *******s, post half-naked women 24/7, threaten people IRL, etc.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by PlsGtfo View Post
    Take a break from the misc and rid yourself of the brainwashing that has befallen you. Srs...
    Wrong, I'm enlightened.

No way am i reading this entire novel you've posted, but I will address the first sentence: "You could have called her out for being a hypocrite, coming into a thread about guys hating women, to hate on men."

I didn't come here to hate on men. As I said before, I love men. The only ones I can't stand are the chauvinist pigs who seem to dominate this forum.
    If the posters here were from Saudi Arabia, I'd chalk their hatred up to cultural mindset. Since most of the posters here live in more evolved countries where women are treated as equals, however, the hatred clearly stems from other sources, and it's not hard to figure out what those sources are.

A clueless creep who complains about predictable cliched insults telling someone else they should have been aborted. Nice.

anonymous
    No way am i reading this entire novel you've posted, but I will address the first sentence: "You could have called her out for being a hypocrite, coming into a thread about guys hating women, to hate on men."

I didn't come here to hate on men. As I said before, I love men. The only ones I can't stand are the chauvinist pigs who seem to dominate this forum.
    If the posters here were from Saudi Arabia, I'd chalk their hatred up to cultural mindset. Since most of the posters here live in more evolved countries where women are treated as equals, however, the hatred clearly stems from other sources, and it's not hard to figure out what those sources are.

Or...maybe, most modern females are generally terrible people and not the perfect angels you try to make them out to be. You're not trying to hear that though, however, because it fits your game. The more of us that unaware of what you and every other female are up to, the better for you.

Don't mind me, though. Continue with the propaganda and shaming tactics.

If you don't see the hypocrisy in that statement, there is no hope for you.

I'm sure those pigs are all men you somehow dont like for whatever reason, and totally justified like everything a woman dreams up. That is one woman trait that always amuses me, your ability to literally justify any and every vile act and thing you do, and live with it. Cheat? Guys fault for X. Cheat? Was already broke up, didnt tell him yet. Whoring? No, I was drunk he took advantage. Whoring? No, he is an amazing guy. Blah blah blah.

All of a sudden, I'm the worst kind of man because I fit into your little "pig" subsection of men you despise, simply because I don't feel like treating you like a princess. Seems legit.

anonymous
    A clueless creep who complains about predictable cliched insults telling someone else they should have been aborted. Nice.
    How much more "stock" can you get?

Stereotype, confirmed.

EDIT: For the slow, one of the absolute stock/stereotypical things a woman does is call men who disagree with them on anything "creeps". Go figure.
    Last edited by concrete_mind; 03-27-2014 at 11:41 PM.

If you don't see the hypocrisy in that statement, there is no hope for you.

I'm sure those pigs are all men you somehow dont like for whatever reason, and totally justified like everything a woman dreams up. That is one woman trait that always amuses me, your ability to literally justify any and every vile act and thing you do, and live with it. Cheat? Guys fault for X. Cheat? Was already broke up, didnt tell him yet. Whoring? No, I was drunk he took advantage. Whoring? No, he is an amazing guy. Blah blah blah.

All of a sudden, I'm the worst kind of man because I fit into your little "pig" subsection of men you despise, simply because I don't feel like treating you like a princess. Seems legit.
    Funny how you whine about women justifying themselves, when that's all you seem to be doing yourself.
    Last edited by M1ssMurder; 03-27-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Registered User EvilBillionaire's Avatar
    EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvilBillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

Will someone please make Missy Murderpants go away? Maybe make her 1 a 2 because she's so full of it even I can't tolerate her bull****.

How much more "stock" can you get?

Stereotype, confirmed.
    Your responses are so predictable, it's almost funny.

Originally Posted by EvilBillionaire View Post
    Will someone please make Missy Murderpants go away? Maybe make her 1 a 2 because she's so full of it even I can't tolerate her bull****.
    I'm sure there's an ignore feature somewhere, I suggest you find it and use it if I bother your poor little self so much

Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cakes89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cry some more op

flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000)
    and people wonder why the world is like it is just look at threads made by *average people*

Funny how you whine about women justifying themselves, when that's all you seem to be doing.
    You really think your little deflections and diversions work and make you seem smarter than you really are, but they don't. So, why don't you try talking some instead of resorting to what you accuse Chinpo of doing.

If you wanna toot your horn and argue it then do it, and stop feeding into typical, stereotypical woman behavior with your little quips and deflections which usually mean you have about jack all to say.

Originally Posted by Cakes89 View Post
    Cry some more op
    Don't worry, he will

You really think your little deflections and diversions work and make you seem smarter than you really are, but they don't. So, why don't you try talking some instead of resorting to what you accuse Chinpo of doing.

If you wanna toot your horn and argue it then do it, and stop feeding into typical, stereotypical woman behavior with your little quips and deflections which usually mean you have about jack all to say.
    Honestly? Because I don't want to read that whole paragraph.

Honestly? Because I don't want to read that whole paragraph.
    Sure. I see how it is. I'll just go back to making fun of how fat and stupid you are, which is more fun than trying to have a conversation with a walking feminist Marshmellow who must've ate that peanut the minute I mentioned it. Where are the Ghostbusters when you need them?

Your idea of a real man is probably Count Chocula.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread is actually insane lol
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

Message board king LatinoSlayer91's Avatar
    LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Itt op justifies liking men
    LOL came in to post this
    It is only when a man comes to terms with his own mortality, can he gain the freedom to appreciate life.

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is a whiny *******. This is why I stick to certain threads now. Do you guys ever get tired of bitching about women?

Sure. I see how it is. I'll just go back to making fun of how fat and stupid you are, which is more fun than trying to have a conversation with a walking feminist Marshmellow who must've ate that peanut the minute I mentioned it. Where are the Ghostbusters when you need them?

Your idea of a real man is probably Count Chocula.
    Generally speaking I'd consider him a cartoon character, but compared to you? As manly as it gets.