Registered User Newhardbegining's Avatar
    Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating Issue IDK

Hey guys Ive been cutting for almost 2 months now at 179 my goal weight is 173 8% bf pretty much ive been dieting pretty well but i literally blacked out last night an ended up eating over 16,000 cals mostly an entire loaf of bread a tub or pb and jam, 6 carrot cake muffins, an entire rasberry danish, 4 family size bag of doritos, an entire box of choclate covered raseberries, half a gallon of milk, half a box of entman dougnuts, idk how much candy, a tub of ice cream, and a box of ego waffles with syrup y idk primarily cause i havent eaten a single food i liked which resulted in a catosphy last night an still wakin up this morning hungry one idk how much this will set me back but 2 idk if cutting is now for me cause I for once in my life would love to see my abs but I love food so damm much regardless of how bad it may be is this a problem? or do I have an eating disorder

Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat food you enjoy, and don't cut too aggressively.

Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mncdk View Post
    Eat food you enjoy, and don't cut too aggressively.
    Just like Mncdk stated above, learn to incorporate those foods you love into your dieting even while cutting, and you will be amazed at how you will no longer feel the need to binge on them.

Also, keeping your cut to a moderate amount (small deficit from maintenance) will ensure that you aren't starving all the time, therefor leading to the likelihood of a binge.

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jcart159 View Post
    learn to incorporate those foods you love into your dieting even while cutting.
    Seems like OP was like me.. As I can easily fit "treats" into my diet, but the problem is.. I LOVE the feeling of being full. Has nothing to do with the actual foods themselves.. I just loved that full feeling of wanting to pass out from a food coma. If that is his problem, no amount of fitting in the diet will help. I started consuming 98% of my cals at night and training fasted.. worked wonders for me.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Registered User Newhardbegining's Avatar
    Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newhardbegining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmm ok I'll def do that usually I'm waitin for the clock to hit certain times so I can eat an it just makes me crave **** more I'm also hopin last night didnt ruin any progress if anything my muscles feel more whole

Up and at 'em at 3:30am APipeDream's Avatar
    APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Newhardbegining View Post
    Hmmm ok I'll def do that usually I'm waitin for the clock to hit certain times so I can eat an it just makes me crave **** more I'm also hopin last night didnt ruin any progress if anything my muscles feel more whole
    I did this every couple weeks when I started my first cut, and before I found this forum. I ate a diet solely made up of "bro foods", then one night I would eat upwards of 10,000 calories. I spun my wheels for 6 months. Eventually, I found ice cream, chocolate, pizza, burgers, etc. were all things I could eat in moderation. For instance, there isn't anything wrong with premium ice cream, it's simply calorie dense so you generally won't be able to eat as much as, say, broccoli.

The majority of my diet is made up of "bro foods", as is most regulars on here who only seem to only talk about ice cream and Cheesecake Factory. I promise, that doesn't make up every meal they eat. You've got to hit your macros, and while you technically could eat pizza every day, it would be more difficult to hit your minimums in without incorporating more nutrient dense items. When cutting it's harder to mix in 'treats' but you will find things that hit the spot for you over time.

Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    Seems like OP was like me.. As I can easily fit "treats" into my diet, but the problem is.. I LOVE the feeling of being full. Has nothing to do with the actual foods themselves.. I just loved that full feeling of wanting to pass out from a food coma. If that is his problem, no amount of fitting in the diet will help. I started consuming 98% of my cals at night and training fasted.. worked wonders for me.
    God damn this describes me to a tee . And I recently found this out. Very interesting I thought something was wrong with me (although there probably still is)

thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejuiceed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jcart159 View Post
    Just like M
    Also, keeping your cut to a moderate amount (small deficit from maintenance) will ensure that you aren't starving all the time, therefor leading to the likelihood of a binge.
    Definitely agreed. Its possible you were restricting your calories too severely for an extended period, and your hunger hormones got the best of you. When cutting, slow and steady is best. This keeps hormones in check, and will allow you to incorporate "dirty" foods into your daily intake. Here's my suggestion, if your cutting at lets say 2000 calories per day - eat 1800 calories on point with your macros and micros. At the end of the day, take 200 calories of whatever you want, a skinny cow ice cream, a beer, a small bag of doritos, whatever. This will allow you satisfy some of your cravings and stay on track at the same time.
    "Our struggles develop our strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength!"
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger