BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000)

Spinal Arthritis GTFI

How common is it for someone to develop spinal arthritis after an injury ? I know its more common for people over their 40s. I've injured my lower back last year around February. Went and had an MRI as I was suspecting disc herniation. However it showed mild facetal arthropathy which the neuro considered to be normal. I was told it was a minor back strain and I should be fine in 2-3 weeks. So I gave it 2 weeks and got back in training but eventually it got worse. Finally was off the GYM for 4 months. Was getting bored of all the stiffness and morning aches and said **** it lets train. Got a bit better but it hurt like hell after each session. So I figured this is not good. Went back to the doc, same story without MRI. I'm 20 years old.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

****Fantasize 24/7 about being alpha and slaying chicks crew****
    ****Intelligent But Underachiever Crew****
    ****Never Been Kissed Crew****

BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackWolf111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bUMP

TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one can determine how long it takes. I had injured my neck when I was 21 in an auto accident. The arthritis didn't come till I was 45. Not even sure its from the accident though. I have arthritis in other areas that never been injured.
    2012 was a year of on and off training due to miss-hap's. I had broken ribs,pulled something under my shoulder blade. Then had a total hip replacement. Got soft around the edges. Now time for a comeback. 1st year in. So far things are going great!!
    April 11th 2014 double bypass surgery. So another set back grrrrrr.

If The Bar Ain't Bending... You're Just Pretending.

There is no pill or shake. That can replace hard work.

SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronMaster View Post
    No one can determine how long it takes. I had injured my neck when I was 21 in an auto accident. The arthritis didn't come till I was 45. Not even sure its from the accident though. I have arthritis in other areas that never been injured.
    Excellent answer. Why some people get arthitis and some people don't is not really understood. There is evidence that shows that injuries can sometimes be a trigger for developing it later on in life, but it's not always the case. Many people also develop it for no apparent reason. I guess if they new what was going on they'd be closer to finding a cure.
    You can spend days, weeks or even months analyzing a situation - just trying to put the pieces together. Justifying what you should've and could've done, and what would've happened ... or you can leave the pieces on the floor and move on.

In that case I believe my problem is muscular in nature. I wonder if it would be best to visit a chiropractor atm, as I've been to a neuro and two orthos who did nothing but put me on pain management meds. I would rather find someone who give me a long term plan to recover than short term reliefs.

Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sometimes when an injury feels better - it's not entirely healed. After sliding down a flight of steps, I found the only thing that helped was gentle stretching combined with use of the sauna and avoiding upper body training entirely. I started incorporating very lightweight exercises and focusing on movements after a few months and gradually increased the weights. Why? Even if we're standing, and, lets say - doing a dumbbell curl - we're still using our back.

A minor strain can cause huge pain - it sounds like the DRs are saying give it time, and that sounds accurate. During that down time, start reading about stretching and yoga techniques for the back.

Best of luck!
    ---
    Defeat is when you give up, winning is when you never stop.

Originally Posted by Tyl8566 View Post
    Sometimes when an injury feels better - it's not entirely healed. After sliding down a flight of steps, I found the only thing that helped was gentle stretching combined with use of the sauna and avoiding upper body training entirely. I started incorporating very lightweight exercises and focusing on movements after a few months and gradually increased the weights. Why? Even if we're standing, and, lets say - doing a dumbbell curl - we're still using our back.

A minor strain can cause huge pain - it sounds like the DRs are saying give it time, and that sounds accurate. During that down time, start reading about stretching and yoga techniques for the back.

Best of luck!
    I know what you are saying man. I haven't done any sorts of Squats/Deadlifts, Infact any Lower body exercises since I hurt my lower back a year ago. All I've done is upper body work and even that killed my bacK, Specially Shoulder Presses. I can't Squat as my hips feel out of place and I feel like my left leg has snapped out of place as I go down. With Deadlifts I feel my hips are not in position as I pull.

However I'm not sure what I should be doing right now. I'm not feeling up these days, have become lazy as ****, Smoke weed all day/ miserable. I need a change of lifestyle and for that I need a proper diagnosis. That's why I keep posting on threads about my issues because the docs here don't give a phuck about my health. But the least I could do is find someone with similar issues and take advices so that I could go to the doc and ask if that is what's wrong with me.

Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tyl8566 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This might be a double post - my reply didn't appear to send, however - I totally know what you're going through. I messed up my back so bad that even walking caused pain to migrate to my hips. I did the whole lazy thing - I drank and ate and tried to do as little as possible to avoid pain.

After months of suffering - regular use of a sauna at the gym helped me. If you have the resources to use one - I most definitely suggest it. If you want more details how this helped me - just drop me a private message - last thing you want to do is use one, become dehydrated and have more problems, lol.

However, it sounds like being lazy and smoking is starting to just make things worse. After a year? Search, in Google, "Physical Therapy Back Exercises" and start looking at the articles and the various charts that show up. START DOING THESE THINGS alongside gentle, fluid and slow stretching - in addition to practicing the range of motion of exercises you'd do at the gym with ZERO weight. This stuff is so easy that it feels useless and silly, lol, however - it works. The blood flow, range of motion and gentle stretching will allow your body to heal.

A little effort .... every day ....
    ---
    Defeat is when you give up, winning is when you never stop.

yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://thebrainbank.scienceblog.com/...for-back-pain/

Recently, scientists in Denmark found a really important link between the bacteria responsible for acne, known as Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) and bad backs. The researchers found that in about half of their patients with slipped discs, the disc itself was infected, usually with P. acnes. A year later, 80% of the infected patients – compared to 43% of the uninfected patients – had dodgier bones either side of the slipped disc than 12 months before. The affected bones had developed tiny fractures and the bone marrow was replaced with serum, the liquid found in blisters.
    I am currently under treatment for this again. my dentist set it off a couple months back while working under my gum line. finally got into the doctors last tuesday
    Yetti

veprbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After 2 injuries my back is a mess most of the time. Definitely some arthritis but I say the hell with it. Every workout makes me feel like an 80 yr old the next day but it beats the alternative. Dont ever give up, op.