Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Repping for random acts of kindness. ~260k total

Srs...

It's that time of the year again that just makes you sit down and realize just how fortunate you are.

In this thread i'll be repping every day on recharge people who post stories of recent acts of random kindness towards others. This kind of behavior is unfortunately becoming lost in the wind in our modern generation, and this troubles me. Contribute to your community and society as a whole on a daily basis.

Ill start,
    Just tonight I was driving with a friend when on a 50mph road we saw a golden retriever standing in the breakdown lane as cars went right past. We pulled over and put our hazards on and coaxed the dog to a door of a house nearby that she clearly wanted into. We called animal control and local pd who called the owners with no luck and verified the house number. I had noticed their garage was open so I took the liberty of looking for a rope. Luckily I had found a runner for a dog leash. We used that to tie the dog off in the front year of the house so that the dog could not run in traffic and made sure it had water nearby. We then wrote a note for them and were on our way (girlfriend was singing at a local place, had to be there). Owner later called me thanking me for saving her dogs life.

TLDR;
    •Post your stories, get repped
    •Found dog in road
    •Spent 40 minutes of my time
    •Likely saved dog

Reps from other members;
    •kmplex 780
    •slapaho ~10k
    •fitrepreneur 2.5k
    •Greek_Elite ~14k
    •daisygirl713 ~5k
    •KeepOnShruggin ~6k
    •BongoBanger ~11k
    •peteyyytran ~3k
    •Busch12 ~2k
    •Srben ~5k
    •dougefresh93 ~7k
    •otterakl ~6k
    •sword_ ~144k
    •jmack549 ~25k
    Last edited by sb4l; 12-20-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    I'm drinking ace of spades like that **** bottled water
    Miscers are the boniest nerds

UMass / S&P / LAKERS
    Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 20% at Country Club Prep

nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I pulled up to whataburger
    saw a station wagon behind me full of kids (4) and a mom
    I told chick at window to let me pay their ticket
    was only $18. (cheap mom)
    Left satisfy I fed some kids

catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i spent like a half hour helping someone get their car out of the ditch the other day. it was right after a snow storm (minnesota) i was out pheasant hunting and there was a car in the ditch with some lady standing by it on the phone. grabbed the shovel out of the back of the truck, scooped a little, tied the tow rope on and pulled her out.

feltgoodman.jpeg

she was super grateful for it too

TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000)
    Will post cliffs instead of paragraphs

-Driving home from work
    -Coming out the parking lot
    -Drunk idiot driving a Toyota is in front of me
    -He presses his gas and nails the tail of the car in front of him
    -Recited and memorized his Vehicle Tag
    -Drunk driver panics and flees the scene
    -I approach the victim with his damaged vehicle
    -I aware him on the color make and model of the car that hit him as well as an accurate Vehicle Tag
    -He thanks me and calls the police

Happened last week, feels good man
    Last edited by TheUsual; 12-20-2012 at 01:53 AM.

Location: POVERTY DRAWER LTD, Moderator section, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10) IWILLNOTGIVEUP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hold doors open for others even if they don't say thank you.
    Last edited by IWILLNOTGIVEUP; 12-20-2012 at 01:59 AM.

FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was at a local Zehrs supermarket buying few groceries for the day. Was about to head out when I saw a frail old woman struggling to pull a cart out so I helped her. You could tell that she didn't go out herself to buy groceries often because she was unfamiliar with the store, and was asking me where certain items were. She had a list with her and couldn't read items that well even though she had glasses...hell I couldn't read most of the words since they were nearly illegible.

So I ran to my car to put my groceries in. Went back, and ended up helping the woman around the grocery store for any items she needed, price comparisons, brands, for what seemed like 45 minutes or something.

At the end she insisted that I be awarded some money for compensation of my time, but I really had nothing else to do that day so it was not a big deal for me. She still insisted, so I just grabbed a Mars bar from the shelf.

Later went to the gym and burned the Mars bar off. Best 150 calories gained and lost.
    Last edited by FourZeroZed; 12-20-2012 at 01:58 AM.

MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscIeMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A poor kid at my school lost his money and I gave him my pin number for food because i felt bad for the skinny dude.

echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cool thread op, will also rep good stories.

my contribution;

working at a music venu there was a huge event (8k people) and there was a girl taking care of her mentally challenged friend or family member and was struggling to move in the crowd desperately trying to get help. i saw them from a far and took her hand and pushed through the raving crowd til they got safe lol feltgoodman.

last week there was a sheepdog concert and this one guy comes up to me after the show and is like "eh man my bro has cancer and is a lil slow do you think you could get his shirt signed? I couldnt leave my spot so i couldnt get it done and to be honest i didnt believe him that his bro had cancer/was slow so brushed him off and said nah i cant bro cant leave my spot. I then see his brother from a far and see he is bald and quite slow. so i run over to them and say give me your shirt. i then went backstage and said to the sheepdogs "hey guys sorry to interrupt but do you mind signing this shirt? its for a nice guy who is struggling with cancer and is a little slow". the manager was about to stop me as he thought i wasnt legit. then the band says ya for sure and they all sign it. they then say wheres the dude at? is he near? im like one sec, go and grab the dude and they chat for a little bit. the slow guy with cancer was having a blastttt and the band was enjoying it too. the brother who initially asked me was sooo happy and couldnt stop thanking me. was offering me money, etc but i obviously declined it. he said "this is your pay it forward, good karma awaits you" and it really made me feel fukking amazing even though i didnt think i did anything that special. the manager then come to me afterwards and was like "that thing u did for that guy was very special i thought you were getting the shirt signed for yourself or a friend but what you did was amazing".

feltgoodman.

lol couple weeks ago was yucky downtown and there always this homeless man with his dog sitting in the same spot by the bar. poor dog looked thirsty so i randomly walked down to a restaurant and got a take out box and asked the owner to fill it with water for a thirsty doggy outside. he did. i brought the water take out box to the dog/homeless guy and the dog drank the whole thing, it was sooo thirsty i felt bad. homeless guy was saying thanks a million times and whatever but i was just thinking 'fuk you bro for giving this poor dog a chitty life'
    - I don't always get repped, but when I do, I rep back. Stay green my friends.
    - Time heals everything.
    ---
    http://www.hustlebody.com/ - Fitness apparel & accessories at an affordable rate.

jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yesterday this old lady had a whole basket filled with presents she which seemed like for her grandchildren. She went to the scanner to check how much an item was before actually buying it, she didn't know how to use it & everybody walked passed her laughing. I stopped & went towards her & scanned every item for her. Only thing I got OP

ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post994551013

Theres mine from last week. Last night she came back from home deopt with her car full of boxes of tiles she got at a discount. She uses them for crafts or some ****. Anyway, the jeep was litterally sagging almost touching the tire from all the weight. Moved them into the shed for her so she could go pick her autistic grand daughter up next morning.

Some other good ones in that thread OP

EDIT = will rep others w/ good stories

Write it in bold letters. kmplex's Avatar
    kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neighbor's husband passed away from a heart attack, she's in her 70's.. Anyways, I started mowing her lawn and ours without even asking once I found out. Did that for an entire summer.. Felt bad man. I can't remember and I don't think if she ever said anything, but I think she knew, since I would trim the patio too and it was near the windows. I suppose she was too depressed to come out and talk, but just felt like the right thing to do.
    Misc, Thank you for all the support!! Honey Bramble | https://honeybramble.com/
    /// Women's Magazine, Blog and Buyer's Guide :: Nails, Fashion, Beauty, Interior Design and more.

https://honeybramble.com/

▪█──────█▪

sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by echo6 View Post
    cool thread op, will also rep good stories.
    thanks man, love the second one.

repped up to post 8 i believe not counting a few edit spots, on recharge but keep 'em comin. nice to hear some people on here get out and contribute

UMass / S&P / LAKERS

TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gave a homeless man my last 2 dollars a few days ago after getting off work. I guess it paid off because yesterday I took my girlfriend to get a Taro slush but forgot I gave the homeless guy 2 dollars. Needless to say I was embarrassed. This lady came out of nowhere and swiped her card, buying both my girlfriend and I a large Taro slush and said merry Christmas and left. Of course we thanked her and wanted to repay some how but wow, I guess good things come back to some people that do good to others.

Originally Posted by ParkCity View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post994551013

Theres mine from last week. Last night she came back from home deopt with her car full of boxes of tiles she got at a discount. She uses them for crafts or some ****. Anyway, the jeep was litterally sagging almost touching the tire from all the weight. Moved them into the shed for her so she could go pick her autistic grand daughter up next morning.

Some other good ones in that thread OP

EDIT = will rep others w/ good stories
    will definitely check it out thanks bud

Originally Posted by kmplex View Post
    Neighbor's husband passed away from a heart attack, she's in her 70's.. Anyways, I started mowing her lawn and ours without even asking once I found out. Did that for an entire summer.. Felt bad man. I can't remember and I don't think if she ever said anything, but I think she knew, since I would trim the patio too and it was near the windows. I suppose she was too depressed to come out and talk, but just felt like the right thing to do.
    definitely was the right thing to do, comes at no cost to you and rewards both parties imo.

Originally Posted by jzma View Post
    Yesterday this old lady had a whole basket filled with presents she which seemed like for her grandchildren. She went to the scanner to check how much an item was before actually buying it, she didn't know how to use it & everybody walked passed her laughing. I stopped & went towards her & scanned every item for her. Only thing I got OP
    cant always be a super hero even little things such as that mean a lot to contributing to an optimistic sociological norm

UMass / S&P / LAKERS

JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some kid left her i-phone on the table beside me in a cafe last week, didn't notice initially, but when I noticed I picked it up and looked for her all around the shopping centre before eventually finding her and returning it. Barely got a thanks though. Kids these days.

Oh, and add me to the rep list

Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you need some feelgoods check out this page, shows there is still kindness in the world, its random acts of kindness in remembrance of this child
    http://www.********.com/KeepOnTrucki...den?ref=stream
    U.S. ARMY

For those who have had to fight for it, life has a speacial meaning the protected shall never know.

Write it in bold letters. kmplex's Avatar
    kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also add me to the rep list, I'll hop back in the thread tomorrow and rep as often as I can.. On recharge right now.
    Misc, Thank you for all the support!! Honey Bramble | https://honeybramble.com/
    /// Women's Magazine, Blog and Buyer's Guide :: Nails, Fashion, Beauty, Interior Design and more.

https://honeybramble.com/

▪█──────█▪

will do! checking back in tomorrow

UMass / S&P / LAKERS

jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    looking for side jobs on craigslist I found a guy wanting to buy a camper shell for his truck. His ad read something along the lines of he losing his home because of lack of work and was invicted of his apartment and needed to camper shell so he could sleep in his truck while things got better for him. I replied to his ad telling him that I had a camper shell which might fit his truck, that if it did fit, he could have it for free. He came to my house, late 50s white guy. I helped him carried the camper from my backyard and put it on his truck and luckly for him it fit. He was so happy you could see it in his eyes, I offered him a soda and he went on his way.

Also, me and some of our members of our church used to wake up around 3 am on Saturdays, maybe once a month to prepare sandwiches and coffe for a lot of homeless in downtown LA. We don't do that anymore, but that's something we used to do about 2 years ago.

vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    to see all these stories feelsgoodman

last week i was driving to friends
    in a hurry
    freezing out
    mentally challenged guy thumbing
    pick him up and dropped him off 10 min down road at his apartment

it was on the way and so easy for me to do but probs meant alot to him to not have to walk that distance.

in for more stories
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Chelsea FC

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GreenFrogger View Post
    I grew out my hair for 2½ years and donated it to Locks of love after my grandmother passed of leukemia in her memory.
    I Bought a homeless man an In N Out burger once only to find out he doesn't eat meat... My mind was blown there honestly.
    I'll throw in my measly reps to random acts of kindness.
    hey bro, just a tip for the future, you probably do not want to donate to locks of love. People are not getting those wigs for free.

Also, locks of love doesn't donate to cancer kids, they donate it to ones with alopecia.

Not saying kids with alopecia don't deserve wigs, but the paying thing is still pretty fuked.

If you want to donate to kids with cancer, donate to Wigs for Kids. I made the mistake of donating to Lockes of Love 3 years ago without really understanding how they did things. Have been growing it out since and will cut it soon and donate to Wigs for Kids. Quickly googling, I see if you would like to donate to adult cancer patients then Pantene's Beautiful Lengths is good
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

dont fuk with me larry ermahgerd's Avatar
    ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ermahgerd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ehhh whatever im in. Gave a bum a 50 dollar note before...

Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    hey bro, just a tip for the future, you probably do not want to donate to locks of love. People are not getting those wigs for free.

Also, locks of love doesn't donate to cancer kids, they donate it to ones with alopecia.

Not saying kids with alopecia don't deserve wigs, but the paying thing is still pretty fuked.

If you want to donate to kids with cancer, donate to Wigs for Kids. I made the mistake of donating to Lockes of Love 3 years ago without really understanding how they did things. Have been growing it out since and will cut it soon and donate to Wigs for Kids. Quickly googling, I see if you would like to donate to adult cancer patients then Pantene's Beautiful Lengths is good
    learned something today, thanks for the info brobeans

UMass / S&P / LAKERS

Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    >Old lady was sitting in front of supermarket waiting for taxi.
    >Saw a fat lady in her 20's shouting at her
    >Old lady started crying
    >Backed her up and made the fat lady p off
    >Comforted old lady until her taxi came
    >Went home feeling good man.

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not really looking for reps but my good deed for the end of the year was this:

- Good friend has abusive boyfriend, abuses her for more than a year, takes all her money, transforms her into a wreck.
    - I helped her get rid of him the last few weeks.
    - She will live with me starting in January
    - She is massively ungrateful, I still do my best to help her and support
    - Paid off most of her debt, going to get her into some uni to get her life on track

I might be a sucker but I feel like I'm saving a life and I will never get any reward for it...still don't care, it's my personal project. Also she's a 7/10 and I've never even tried to sleep with her so go me!

unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unruhestifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whenever I get a bonus from work I donate it to a local hospice. It's a place I used to volunteer at but found it too hard so I feel like this is more helpful. It's money I've never had so I don't really miss it. I'll be going there tomorrow night with my Christmas bonus.

I'll also add my measlies after r/c

sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    was driving home about a week ago from casino where i did alright and a homeless guy was out with a bucket of water and a brush trying to wash my windshield even though i just detailed my car the day before. I felt generous a gave him $20 and almost full pack of cigs as well as a lighter. The look on his face was priceless. I wish i was rich so i could do this more often but as a independent college student it's kinda hard.
    Follow your dreams, or spend the rest of your life working for someone who did.

*Real Madrid Crew*
    *BMW Crew*
    *KTM Crew*
    *European Crew*

SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000) SC4ND1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    read the Christmas Miracle thread on Misc., and came to think of how lucky I were to have a nice christmas party every year.
    Then I donated 20 euro to poor families in Denmark who cant buy presents etc for their children. felt phuking good man. I know it's not a whole lot, but I dont have the huge income, so I donated whatever I could afford.

StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500) StrongSrs is not very helpful. (-500)
    In for this, do acts of kindness on the daily.
    *Counter Strike GO/Source*
    See you Cowgirl, Someday, Somewhere!

I'm always watching heyyouinthebush's Avatar
    heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyyouinthebush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This was yesterday, nothing extraordinary or special, but felt good

-walking my dog around my neighbourhood
    -saw this guys car in his driveway and he had left his car lights on
    -knocked on his door and told him
    -he smiled and said thank you
    *I'm not creepy, I just like to stare crew*